Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Brothers

"Oh...Sharingan, you also seem familiar with Itachi," the guy who looked like a fish sas looking at Sasuke before glancing at Itachi, "Who is this guy?"
"He is my...younger brother," Itachi states to him, his back still to us. "....I heard the entire Uchiha clan was wiped out..." Kisame stated looking at Itachi, "By you.."
ITachi finally turns and looks at Sasuke. "I´ve been wanting to say this to you... I've lived hating you...and also that I have lived only to kill you," Sasuke says as he starts up a Chidori. "I have lived for this!!!" Sasuke shouts charging Itachi.
My eyes widen as Itachi simply grabs his hadns directing the Chidori to the wall making a large hole through three walls. Suddenly Naruto starts to build up chakra. My eyes widen as I reconize it. It was the chakra of the Nine-tailed Fox. "This bastard...!!!" Sasuke says still being held by Itachi."You're in the way..." Itachi states just as I hear a snap and Sasuke scream in pain. "Sasuke!" I call out starting to do handsigns for my Kazuya genjutsu a Kisame slashes at Naruto though not cutting him. "Crap! Crap! What's going on?!" Naruto shouts confused. " My Samehada eats up chakra!" Kisame states and I frown looking at the sword not seeing one like that before. "Now that your jutsu is gone, you shuold'nt be any more trouble.... First of alll should I chop off a leg or cut off an arm?" he questions raising his sword and I immedietly start finish up for the genjutsu. "Art of Illusion," I mutter making Kisame glance at me as I almost finish up the genjutsu. I really hated that there were this many handsigns in this.
'Those handsigns... are the ones Takeshi...' Kisame thinks reconizing the handsigns and quickly grabbed his sword slashing it towards me. "Too late!"
My eyes widen as the sword comes down but suddenly a large thing appears infront of me. My eyes widen when I realize it's a toad. "You don't seem to know very much about me..I'm better at getting girls than they are trying to get me. Even though it doesn't look like it. It's my... speciality," a voice behind me says making me look to see a old man with a woman over his shoulder. My eyes widen as I look up at the guy. He seemed powerful.
"I, Jiraiya, this epitome of manliness! I will fall for no woman's feminine wiles! When you're someone like me, you'll only have to flash that sexiness to have women fall at your feet!!!" Jiraiya shouts making me sweat drop. Okay...maybe not so powerful.
An akward silence filled the hallway before Naruto broke it. "Oh yeah? That girl just winked at ya' and you were scampering after her! And now you're trying to look all cool and classy you pervy sennin!" Naruto shouts at him making me let out a sigh. Why, at even these tense situations, is it that Naruto can pull of something like this?
"Hey! Can't you stop calling me that in front of others?!" Jiraiya shouts at Naruto.
"Screw that! It's those guys over there we should be worrying about, pervy sennin!"
I glance at Sasuke who was on the ground in pain. "Hehe, so it's one of the legendary three ninjas, the great Jiraiya, eh? You like beautiful women but we weren't thinking that such a simple method could successfully stall you anyway...." Kisame states over to him. "You guys know the Pervy Sennin's 'real' identiy?!" Naruto exclaims making my eye twitch slightly. What does he mean 'real'?
"Er, not really I wouldn't call that a 'real' identiy..." Jiraiya states over to Naruto in any case, it seems you have already undone the genjutsu binding the woman," Kisame continues as Jiraiya sets the woman down. "You guys wanted to draw me away so you used the Sharingan to cast genjutsu on the woman, huh? Not a very maly way of doing things," he says putting her before looking up to them, " So you really are after Naruto..."
My eyes widen. "No wonder Kakashi knew about this... you were the source of information...." Itachi finally speaks up. " 'To abduct Naruto'....those were the orders given to us by the higher echelons of our organization, 'Akatsuki."
"Wait, what was it about the other Ronin?" I question wanting to know about it. If it involved me or my family I had to know. "Ha, that bastard Takeshi took off before the fight could even get serious, so you don't have to worry about him," Kisame says as the frog disapears. My eyes widen and my body seems to freeze. "T-Takeshi? You mean my older brother?" I manage to choke out. I hadn't heard from his since 6 years ago. "Who else would I be talking about?" Kisame says bring his sword up to his shoulder. "How do you know Takeshi?" I question him narrowing my eyes. Why the hell do I care? The bastard left us when my father died. "He is in the Seven Swordsmen from the Mist also, but we have a score to settle," Kisame says looking irrated. "Do you happen to know where he is little girl?" he questions narrowing his eyes at me. "Why the hell would I know where the hell he is? He left us a long time ago, I haven't heard or seen him since," I snap at him angered at the thought of Takeshi. "Ha, so the imbecile ran away, that's what he usually does, and you just missed him, we had a battle a few minutes ago in this village," Kisame says gripping his sword seemign angered now as if remembering something that Takeshi did. "So that Ronin samurai you were also looking for wasn't the girl, it was another one," Jiraiya mutters before getting into a battling stance. "...I don't know about the samurai, but you won't get Naruto."
"And why not?" Itachi questions him. "Because right now, right here. You two will die by my hands," Jiraiya says to them getting ready to fight.
"Don't do it."
My eyes widen as everyone turns to look where Sasuke was barely able to stand up. "This guy.... is mine!!!"
"...I have absolutely no interest in you right now," Itachi states looking at him and in a flash, quicks him through the hole and makes him slam against another wall and fall down. "Sasuke!!!" I shout looking at him shaking. "You assholes!!!" I shout charging at them. "Gina!!!! I told you... Don't!!!" Sasuke shouts causing me to stop. I grit my teeth glaring at Itachi. Dammit Sasuke. "This fight is mine!"
Itachi walks over to him as Sasuke looks up to him looking ready to take anything. Itachi starts hiting me. I winced every time Itachi landed a blow on him clenching my fist watching this happen. Damn you Sasuke. "No mercy at all..." Kisame says watching this happen. Itachi takes him by the throat making him so he was face to face with him. I closed my eyes not wanting to watch whatever was going to happen. Sasuke's screams made my eyes snap open as I charged at him. I couldn't help it. "Damn you!" I shout starting to do my handsigns but suddenly the room changes and something grabs my legs. "Ninpou Gama Guchi Shibari!" Jiraiya shouts , I glance to see the room made into sticky material and Sasuke's body being almost swallowed by it. My legs also as if to hold me back. It was also grabbing Kisame and Itachi. "Too bad, ITachi...Kisame. You are already inside my stomache!" Jiraiya shouts at them. "Black magic to summon the esophagus of the giant toad from Myouki Mountain, Rock Inn. You wanted criminals, hope you enjoy being food to Iwagama!" Jiraiya continues. "What...What the ehck is going on?" Naruto questions his legs also being grabed. "Naruto, Gina, Stay still! dOn't worry, it's just my jutsu!" Jiraiya shouts to us. "Kisame come!" Itachi orders as they sstart to run. "No one sneaks away without my awareness from here!" Jiraiya shouts making the room become smalls and the walls being closing in. Suddenly there was a expolosioin sound and Jiraiya ran over to see what had happened. I quickly ran over to where Sasuke was pulling him out. His wieght fell on me and I grunted but held onto him. "Gina."
My eyes widen at the voice as my head snaps to see Eshi there. "Eshi!" I exclaims surprrised to see him there as he glared at me. "I though I had felt your chakra here, did you follow me here?" he questions panting slightly. His condition seemed like he had been in a fight. "What? No, I came here with Sasuke because his brother and someone else had came for Naruto," I said leaving out the part of Takeshi. Eshi's eyes widen slightly ashe glanced around. "Are they still here?" he questions warily glancing around. "No, Jiraiya's jutsu ran them off," I say to him and he nods. "How is he?" Jiraiya questions as him and Naruto come over after checking out the opening. "He's-"
Suddenly a kunai comes out of now where barely hiting Eshi and Jiraiya. "Dynamic Entry!!!" a familiar voice shouts. "Guy...?" Jiraiya questions turning around as Guy comes flying and kicks Jiraiya making him falls back. He almost hit Eshi too but he barely was able to dodge it. "Huh?"
Guy's eyes widen as he see's Jiraiya but notices Eshi frowing. "He's my sensai!" I say quickly before Guy attacked him again. Jiraiya stands up looking at Guy clearly not pleased.
"Oh no...sorry for the direct attack... I was in a rush with using my forehead protector as a mirrow....and I didn' mean it...haha....the forehead protector didn't guve a clear enough picture so I hit your face by accident," Guy says scratching his neck. "You....didn't do it on purpose?"
"Well that's all right then. Anyway, Sasuke needs to get to the hospital...he seems to have gotten a fractured rib...and for some reaso the pupil jutsu caused a mind attack to make him lose his senses," Jiraiya says over to him as I looked at Sasuke who didn't seem to respond to anything. "Pervert Sennin! Sasuke...is he going to be okay?!" Naruto questioned him. "....He took a tolderable amount of metnal damage..." he says and I clenched my fist. "Damn it...What the hell! What did that guy do to Sasuke?!" Naruto growls angrily standing up. "Pervert Sennin, what do you say?! A change in plans...!Some time ago, it wouldn't mean anything...but not this time. Time to trask down those 'Black Mantle' men," Naruto says over to Jiraiya. "I will take care of business with that guy! And since that's the case I'm going after him!" Naruto shouts looking at him. "Humph. You go affter him right now, and you'll be killed...that guy's on a whole diffrent level. He became because of you....his distance is the only thing stopping him from-" Jiraiya starts but Naruto cuts in.
"Well! What kind of guy always escapes! Everday being afearful, living in a nightmare-!!!" Naruto starts shouting but Jiraiya stops him. " Shut up for a minute," he snaps at Naruto making him quiet down, "You...are weak."
Naruto grits his teeth angrily and I let out a sigh glancing at Eshi who was watching the whole thing quietly. "Excuse me...Guy this child's feelings are understandable, but we still must quickly rescue Sasuke..." Jiraiya says turning to look at Guy. "...Now, Kakashi also has approcimately the sme jutsu. He stays in bed until his senses return to normal..." Guy says noding. "Kakashi-sensai?!" me and Naruto question at the same time. "When students are injuried...well, this time I think it's harmed his mind....medical care specialists should be aorund in case this should continue to happen...don't you think," he continues looking down at Sasuke. "So...to go searching for that person," Jiraiya says and I frown looking inbetween them." That person...could it be..." Guy says looking surprised making me frown more. What are they talking about? "She is one of the three nins like me. This will work as payment for the illness..."