Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Kakashi's Face

"Say, don't you want to see it?"
Me and Sasuke look over to Naruto who suddenly had a mischevious look as he whispered to us. I raised an eyebrow confused. What suddenly got to him? "He's been hiding it from us long enough already," he continues making me even more confused. "See what?" Sasuke finally asks the question that I had been wondering. "See what? Isn't it obvious?"
Suddenly everything became dark and Naruto's scary face was lit up. "Kakashi-sensai's real face!" he declares and I let out a gasp as I steped back from him realising he was holding a flash light under his face. "Naruto! Don't do that all of the sudden!" I snap at him making him grin sheepily as he scratched his head. "What nonsense, I'm not interested. We've finished our mission for today, so let's go home," Sasuke says cooly turning around making me roll my eyes. Curiousity was getting the best of me and I had been wondering about Kakashi's face. "Naruto! Do something!" I say over to him and he smirks at me before turning around to face the walking away Sasuke. "Maybe he has thick lips?" he whispers and suddenly Sasuke stops. After a few seconds he was staggering. Prbably imagining it.
Me and Naruto snickered behind him. "Maybe he has buckteeth!" Naruto continues making Sasuke freeze again and then stagger. "But if you don't want to go, we can just ask Tami to go with us, since Gina's going he'll probably come along," Naruto says now acting as he was about to leave but making my eyes widen. "Eh?!" I say surprised he brought that up. "Fine," Sasuke snaps making Naruto give a large mischevious grin.
So the plan begined.
~~~
"But it's really unusual... For all three of you to treat me," Kakashi finishes looking over at us with his hands crossed over his chest. "Maybe it's going to snow...." Kakashi says looking up imagining and then looking at the ramen bowl suspicously."....Or something like that."
He looks at us suspicously and all of us immedietly lean back nervous at him catching onto us. "Are you schemeing something?" he finally questions. "W-what are you talking about?!" Naruto says quickly and I lean in sweating. "It's just to celebrate you getting out of the hospital Kakashi-sensai," I explain smiling nervously at him, "You should eat before your ramen gets cold."
"I see. Then I think I'll eat it," Kakashi says just as the ramen bowl arrives. "Here you go! We've given you extra meat!"
The three of us look straight but look out in the corner of our eyes watching Kakashi like a cat does a mouse. He takes his chopsticks before reaching for his mask. "Itadakimasu," he says as he was just about to take it off and-
"Ah! Sasuke-kun! What a coincidence!" Ino's voice breaks in as Ino and her team crash up onto the counter blocking Kakashi from out view. My eyes immeidetly widen.
"Get out the way!!!"
"What are you saying?!"
"I can't see!"
"Thank you for the food, that was great!"
My eyes snap over to Kakashi as well as the others. "So fast!" me and my team remark wide eyed. "Huh? Is something wrong?" Kakashi questions looking at out position.
Currently, Sasuke looked like he was choking Choji, Naruto was siting on top of Ino while trying to hold onto Choji's other arm and I had my hands on Shikamaru's shoulder as I had tried to push him outside but he had his hands on my head since he was taller than me. I immedietly gave a nervous grin at him. "I-it's nothing!" I say quickly as we all grined. "Eh?!" Naruto says making me and Sasuke look at him before looking up over to the two behind the counter. The old man looked awestruck while Ayame looked lovestruck as they stared at Kakashi. The three of us looked wide-eyed at Kakashi.
"I really want to know!"
~~~
"Now I want to see it no matter what!"
I let out a sigh at Naruto's whines. "But how are we going to look?" I question him. "That is... do something about it!" Naruto says as the flashlight came back making me step back again making me crash into Sasuke who was behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders steading me. "Naruto! I told you not to do that!" I snaped at him. "Well do you have an idea?" Naruto questions making me frown. "Eh...."
"We'll pursue him. Mark him completely. If we do that, he'll eventually take off his mask," Sasuke says and I frown but nod. "Okay," I say noding to him and he smirks as we start walking. "What the hell is that? That's a really basic plan," Naruto complains and I wave at him to hurry up. "It's the only plan we have now so come on!"
So our second plan began.
~~~
We watched as Kakashi hummed while walking down the streets holding a bag of grocery. Suddenly, a store caught his eye and he stoped walking. He stopped in midstep before immedietly sticking onto the window of the store, 'Pink Book' that held many books of 'Make-Out Paradise'. He started to immedietly press himself onto the window and moving around in weird way. I close my eyes in shame of my sensai. "What is Kakashi-sensai doing?" Naruto questioned confused and dumbfounded. "I'm very disapointed," I mutter but suddenly I notice Kakashi start to turn and quickly grab the guys and pull them down. "He noticed us!" Sasuke whispered leaning down on my left side close to me. "Naruto! You blew our cover," I whisper at him making him glare. "What? My fault?!" Naruto whispered back. "Sh!"
"What?! Made into a movie?! I'm going to reserve tickets!" Kakashi's voice shouts making me glance up to see him walking again. "He's started moving again," I say to the guys making them look up. "Let's follow him," Sasuke says getting up. As soon as he crossed the corner we appeared onto the alleyway to see him missing. "Huh? He's not here," I say confused looking around. "Oh no, he got away," Sasuke says frowning looking there as well. "Damn it, where did he go?" Naruto questions.
"What are you three doing?"
The three of us start shaking in shock as we heard Kakashi's voice behind us. "Do you want something from me?" he asks and we quickly shake our heads. "N-no, it's nothing!" Naruto says quickly. "Oh?" Kakashi says as we slowly turn out heads to face him.
~~~
"Say, why were we noticed?"
I let out a sigh as I looked at Naruto. "It was probably because there were too many of us," I say to him and he snorts as he crosses his arms over his chest. "What? If we mask our presence, numbers won't matter," Naruto says matter-of-factly and suddenly the flash lights come back. "Or is it that you forgot how to, Gina?" he says in a dark voice making me again step back but this time snatching the flashlight. "I'm consvesgating this!" I snap at him. "Following him will be good training. Next time, we'll go one at a time," Sasuke says as he starts walking. "Fine, let's go Naruto," I say grabing his collar and draging Naruto after Sasuke.
Hence, plan number... three?
~~~
Me and Sasuke were drinking tea while waiting for Naruto who was going first after the Rock, Paper, Sissor game we had. "You think Naruto will pull if off?" I ask glancing at Sasuke who glances at me. "No," he says simple as he smirked making me chuckle.
Naruto appeared in a few minutes laughiung nervously. "He got away," he admits finally making me sigh. "You dumbass," Sasuke says to him and I sigh standing up. "I'm next."
~~~
"Damn. Why did it have to start raining at this time?" I mutter trying to use my jacket to cover for me but it was really hard to because it was soaking wet already. I looked over to Kakashi again to see him in the same spot he had been before making me sigh. "He won't even move..." I complain as a put the jacket on me giving up on trying to cover and then my eyes widen as I quickly run over to him to see a doll there. My eyes widen and I let out a sigh in shame.
Suddenly I sneezed as I started to walk back to the guys
"Damn..."
I got to where they were and they saw me, I let out a sheeply grin as I sneezed again and they hanged their heads in disapointment at the same time. "Idiot, you lost him," Sasuke says standing up. "Like you can do it," I say shaking me head to get some water off me. He raises an eyebrow smirking. "Watch me, " he says puting his hand on my head and ruffling my hair. I shoot him a glare as his smirks widen and passes me. "You should change before you get a cold," he says before disapearing.
It only took a few minutes before Sasuke came back. "So...how'd it go Sasuke?" I question smirking at him. He wouldn't meet my eye and looked like he was angry about something. He simply turned his head sideways. "I quit. No more trailing him," he declares making Naruto hang his head. I simply got up and grabed Sasuke in a head lock and ruffled his hair since I was shorter than him, I couldn't reach him if I tried to pet him. "Ha! I told you, you wouldn't be able too!" I say as he tries to pry me off. "It was only coincedence!" he says stubbornly as he suddenly grabs me by the waist and picks me up on his shoulder.
"Ah!" I gasp surprised at the sudden change. "L-let go!" I say starting to move around making his grunt. "Stop moving or-" he says but it was to late and both of had fallen down. I had ended up falling on Sasuke's stomache on my own stomache. Our bodies making an 'X' form. "Hahaha! You fell!" Naruto laughed rolling on the ground laughing at us. I glared at him but started to laugh along with him. Even Sasuke chuckled still under me.
"....Gina, I can't breathe."
"Sorry!!!"
~~~
"We're off!" Naruto shouts eagely. We had a simple mission today, but we were actually going to try to see Kakashi's face. Yeah, we were still on that. This is plan Five I think now.
"What's up with you guys? You seem eager today," Kakashi says looking at us. "We're really eager!" me and Naruto say at the same time. "Hn," Sasuke simply says smirking. "Okay, let's go," Kakashi says as we start walking.
As we started out walk, I couldn't shake the feeling that we were being watched.
"Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!" the woman from the inn obviously 'welcomed' us. It didn't take much before we were escorted in and into a large room with many delicous looking food there. "Amazing!" I say looking at it. "It looks delicious," Naruto says barely holding back. We immeidetly take a seat but none of us start eating.
"What's wrong? You're not eating," Kakashi says looking at us. "Nothing, why don't you eat Kakashi-sensai," I say smiling at him urging him to eat. "Oh, I'm on a deat, so..." Kakashi trails off and I frown and before I knew it, Naruto grabed a tea jar and threw it at Kakashi. "Oh no, my hand slipped!" Naruto said and suddenly Kkaashi brought the table up throwing all the food on the ground. Immedietly we went crazy. "What have you done?!"
"Oh sorry, it was unintentionally," Kakashi says scratching his head at us. "Don't 'unintentionally' me!!!"
"So what are we going to do now?" I question as we finally stopped yelling at Kakashi and made a circle among ourselfs. "Relax, I have an idea," Sasuke says glancing at me. "An idea?" me and Naruto ask at the same time and he simply smirks.
~~~
"Stupid Sasuke," I growl angrily that I was stuck alone. "I wanted to see, too," I complain leting out a sigh glancing at the wall that seperated the girl's bathe and the boys. "I wonder if they will get to see it..."
I let out a sigh as I go into the water enjoying the silence. Even being with those guys could get tiring.
"Kakashi-sensai, are you ready yet?!" Naruto's voice says making me look up. He's louder than I thought.
"Yeah, I'll be right there," Kakashi says making me snap back and frown. I spent a few minutes more before grabing my towel and getting out. I walked out from there to my box where my cloths were supposed to be bt¡ut frown when I see them missing. "What the...?"
"Gina your out al-"
I turn around surprised to see Naruto and Sasuke there but when they see me they immedietly stop. Naruto's face goes red as he quickly covers his nose. Sasuke was in the same state as him and Naruto cover their eyes as well and start to run around in the room. "Sorry!!" they say but end up crashing onto each others. I let out a sigh at them sweatdroping. "Hey, did one of you take my cloths?" I question narrowing my eyes at them. "What? No!" Sasuke says still covering your eyes. "You mean someone stole your cloths?" Naruto demands doing the same as Sasuke. I sweat drop again. "Of course the means that dumbass!" Sasuke snaps at him before standing up. "Let's go, I'll take you to your room," he says without looking at me. He grabs my hand before leading me out from there. He glances around the halls to make sure no one was out there. "Sasuke... you know I can go there myself," I say to him feeling weird being this close to him while only wearing a towel around me. "What if someone sees you?" he mutters before arriving at the room. I step inside and close the door behind me. "I'll wait out here," Sasuke says behind the door. "Yeah, so did you see Kakashi's face?" I whisper incase Kakashi was near by as I grabbed my bag where I had packed my things and grab out an extra pair of cloths. Who would've thought someone would steal my cloths.... Well, who would steal cloths!
Outside the Inn:
"Brother, why did you get those cloths instead of the other ones?" the two brothers question their older one who was wearing my cloths which actually looked kinda good on him, if not a little small. "Who would wear that organge jumpsuit?! And the blue nor green matches my personality. Grey says I'm mysterious yet vauable," he says puting his fist up in the air proudly.
The other two brothers sweat drop.
"Still.... why are we the only ones still naked?"
Back to Gina:
The quietness Sasuke was giving gave me the answer. "Ha! That's what you get for trying to see Kakashi's face without me!" I say as I put on my pants and shirt. I leave my jacket there as I open the door. "Now what?" I question looking at him and he looks at my cloths before looking up at my face smirking.
Next plan coming up.
~~~
"Thank you! Come again! Come again! Come again!"
The the three of us looked like zombie. We had stayed awake trying to look at Kakashi's face. Plan's six through eight..... FAILED.
"All right, everyone go to your post and start working. Move out!" Kakashi says as we started our mission on the farm we arrived on. The three of us immedietly formed our little circle again. "I can't go on much longer. I'm stressed out," Naruto said to us. We all were. We had bags under our eyes from last night. "I'm also at my limit, too," Sasuke said sighing making me sigh as well. "To tell you the truth, I am too," I said tiredly. "Then, we'll use our last resort!" Naruto shouted making me frown as I look at him. "Last rescort?"
Before we knew it, we were all dressed in super large cloths of some other ninja with mask over out faces and the outfits also covered out heads. The only parts you could see were our eyes and part of our hair. "These are...?" Sasuke questions asking the quesiton for me. "Can't you tell, they're ninja uniforms," Naruto says to him making me frown. "When did you get these?" I question looking at them. "Oh, that doesn't matter, " Naruto says over to me making me frown. "What will we do in these?" Sasuke asks him and Naruto gets into a pose and starts to make wierd movements. "We'll rip off his mask by force!" Naruto declares.
The three of us then take off where Kakashi was fixing a fence. We stopped running by him and Naruto called out, "Hey, Hatake Kakashi!"
"Huh? What happened to you three?" Kakashi asks turning to look at us. "What are you talking about, we're just ordinary ninjas!" Naruto shouts at him nervoulsy. "It's not that we want to see what's under that mask or anything..." he continues and I let out a sigh making me push him a little to hard making him fall down. "Idiot, don't just say things out like that," I scold him.
"Hold on right there!!!!"
Suddenly, a guy appears posing as he points at Kakashi. I frown as I notice they had the same cloths as us. I look at Naruto. Don't tell me he....?
"Kakashi, it's about time we settle things!" the guy continues as two other guys looking almost the same came up behind him posing as well. The guy in the middle took out a bottle that said 'poison' on it holding it up for us. "With this poison I created that will make you cry forever....."
"Phew, I was wondering how much longer you'd be sneaking around in the shadows, but you've finally come out," Kakashi says simply.
I would really be confused by now, but really, it's hard when your tied up. Kakashi was holding the three of us with one hand in the air all tied up together. "But before that, Gina, Sasuke, Naruto," Kakashi says making us tense up nervously. "Why are you wearing that?"
"Well, um, you see..." Naruto said and I frown trying to come up with an excuse. I felt as if a light bulb lit up on my head as I looked at the other three guys who were trying to sneak off. "You fell for it! We knew you were following Kakashi-sensai all along!" I declare pointing at the three of them making them do a double take. "What?!! Then you were aware of our plan from the beginning?!" they demand looking at me in shock.
"Duh, this was just to lure you," I state matter-of-factly. When did I become so smart?
"So I walked right into the trap! Damn it! I underestimated you guys because you're kids!" they say to us making me smirk. Okay, maybe I'm smart or they're just stupid. "I don't quite get it, but oh well," Kakashi says scratching his head before walking over to them and they started to back away before geting on their knees and bowing to him. "Please forgive us! Please forgive us!"
"There is no use talking..." Kakashi says leaning over to them and they held onto each other scared shitless. "P-please! S-stop!"
The next second, they were tied and complaining about something that happened three years ago. "By the way, who are you?" Kakashi questions them making me sweat drop. "He doesn't even remember us!" the say crying anime tears.
We started going back to Konoha when we stoped walking. "Hey Kakashi-sensai," Naruto speaks up looking at Kakashi, "What's under that mask?"
"What? You wanted to see what's under this mask?" he asks looking from his book to Naruto. "Yes!" Naruto says to him noding. "Then you should have said so earlier," Kakashi says making my eyes widen. "You'll show us?" I ask him and he nods. "Sure."
"EH?!!!"
The three of us immedietly crowd around him eagerly. "What's all the commonation?" Kakashi says as he reaches up to his face. "All right then..." he says as w wait eagerly. "Under this mask...."
We crowd in even more staring wide eyes thinking that if we blinked we might not even see.
".....There are times when there's another mask underneath!"
"WHAT?!"
The three of us fall onto the ground in the shock at what just happened as Kakashi laughed at us.
Naruto got up angrily at Kakashi along with me and Sasuke as we start shouting at him.
"What's up with that?!!!!"

I let out a sigh. Guess there might be more plans in the future after all.