Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Survival Training

I hadn't seen Shouhei for awhile. He's going to make a big deal about it I bet. I was walking over to the training area ready for the fight. I had eaten just a riceball. I hadn't ate well yesterday so I just ate one.
I yawned as I appeared on the field just as Naruto and Sasuke both appear. Naruto looking like the same state that I was in while Sasuke looked the most awake. "Good morning Gina," Naruto mutters yawning as he rubs his eyes. "Hm..." I say noding while yawning also. Sasuke didn't say anything as we sat down. I went over and sat by a tree while Naruto glared at Sasuke who glared into space. I was sleepy so I closed my eyes and fell asleep in no time.
"Idiot..."
I felt my leg being kicked by something. I opened my eyes to realize it was someone. "We're starting," Sasuke snaps at me as I sit up to see Kakashi by a timer with Naruto by him.
"I've set this alarm to go off at noon," Kakashi says starting up the timer and then pulls out two bells from his pocket and shows it to us. "I have here two small bells... your challenge is to steal these from me before the timer sounds. Anyone who fails... doesn't get any lunch. Instead, you will be tied to that tree stump, so I can eat your lunch in front of you," Kakashi says pointing at the stump where he had placed the timer. I sighed looking down at my stomache. So that's why he wanted us to go without breakfast. Still, I can last without food a long time. My stomache is used to that. I get full very easily. "All you need is just one bell... apiece. But since there arne't enough to go around, one of you is definently headed for the stump, and whoever that is will be the first of you to fail. One of you is on your way back to school.... and disgrace," Kakashi says almost dramaticly over to us and I frown as he puts away the bells. "You may, if you choose, use shurinken. Attack as though you mean to kill, or you'll never stand a chance."
"You couldn't even dodge an eraser! Youre gonna ger yourself killed!" Naruto shouts over to him. "Only the weak speak loudly. Now, let's forget the dunce and we'll start on my signal!" Kakashi says causing Naruto to snap. He grabs his kunai and charges at him. I watched as Kakashi fliped him around and puts one hand on his head and with his other holds Naruto's hand that had the kunai pointing at Naruto himself. "Not so fast. I didn't say go," Kakashi says to him. He's fast.
'So this is an elite shinobi...' Sasuke thinks with a smirk tuging at his lips for the challenge. "But at least you struck to kill... so, it seems you've begun to respect me. Just maybe... I'm starting to like you three, and now.... ready... set.. go!"
We all immedietly dive into the forest and take each our hiding spot. I peek frmo my tree over to Kakashi's figure. "The basic of all shinobi arts is to become invisible... eradicate yourself..." Kakashi says glancing around for us.
'All three of them are well hidden...' Kakashi says glancing around as he scratched his neck.
"It's time for the match to begin! Let's make it a real match, worthy of the greatest warriors!"
I face palmed myself as I see Naruto standing there in the open. "You may be thinking of the wrong kind of match," Kakashi says sweat droping at his appearence. I sighed. That's Naruto for you.
"The only wrong here is your hairstyle!" Naruto shouts charging at him.
Kakashi suddenly starts to dig in his bag for something and Naruto immedietly stops. "Let me teach you... your first ninjutsu skill! Taijutsu: The Art of the Trained body!" Kakashi says and I frown at that.If it's taijutsu then why is he diging for something? Suddenly Kakashi takes out a book. I could make out the title from here and I let out a sigh. Pervert...
"Is something wrong? I though you were coming for me," Kakashi says looking over at him before looking over at his book. "But... you... I mean... I.. I... mea... why are you.. that's a book!" Naruto shouts finally geting his words right as he points accusingly at Kakashi. "Of course, it's a book. I've been dying to find out how this story ends. Carry on.. It shouldn't make any diffrence in the outcome, considering who I'm up against," Kakashi says without looking up at him. "I'm going to flatten you!" Naruto shouts angrily at the comment as he charges at him throwing a punch but Kakashi catches it without looking at him. Naruto tries to kick him but Kakashi bends down dodging it. "Charge! All right! That's it!" Naruto declares going back for another punch but Kakashi disapears from his view and behind him. "What the...?"
"Showing your back so many times is very poor ninjutsu... dunce," Kakashi says with a tiger seal in his hand. My eyes widen slightly. "Konohagakure village's most secret and most sacred technique! One thousand years of death!" Kakashi shouts shoving his finger into Naruto's butthole making him fly across the field and into the river. I let out a sigh. What the hell was that about?
Suddenly shurinken came flying out charging at Kakashi who catches them with his fingers with ease without eeven looking up from his book. Naruto emerges a couple seconds later coughing up alot of water. "Well? What's the hold up? Get one of these bells lunch, or you'll have no lunch!" Kakashi taunts over to him causing Naruto to look up to him. "Duh! I know that!"
"You claim to want to surpass Lord Hokage, but you've already run out of steam," Kakashi says over to him. "Crap! Crap! Crap! I can fight no matter how hungry I am!" Naruto shouts as his stomache growls in hunger. "I just wasn't ready that's all!" Naruto shotus as Kakashi starts to walk away from him. "So learn to get ready. Don't they say that chance favors the prepared mind?"
Suddenly clones spash out from the water charging at Kakashi ."Ha! My specielty the art of the doppelganger! Get ready! Now you face a lot more than just one of me!" Naruto shouts over to him. I frown as I look at them. Their not illusions, their solid. What technique is he using?
"Not illusions, but actual multiple flesh and blood bodies! But at your level you couldn't be strong enough to keep this up for more than a minute! You talk a good game... but you're still only Naruto! You're a one-trick pony who hasn't got what it takes to win!" Kakashi calls after him ready for the clones. My eyes widen when I see a clone grasp onto Kakashi from behind. "Wh-what?! Behind me!"
"Nice to see your back, sensai! I isolated one of my clones and sent it out of the water posing as me! While I circled around you, behind you! Here's payback for what you did to my ass! This must be hard on you so I'll go easy. One good hit is all I want!" Naruto shouts as one of his clones charges to punch him. Naruto's not as bad as I though. "Relax! I told you I'm only gonna hit you once!" Naruto shouts at him as he punches him but instead of punching Kakashi he punched one of his clones. "Ow! Ow! Oww!"
"You're Kakashi-sensai aren't you!" Naruto accuses glaring at him clone angrily. "You used the art of tranformation to change!"
Suddenly all his clones start to fight among each others. Hasn't he thought to drop the illusion? "Hey! Wait a minute! Drop the illusion. If you do, there'll be two fo us and you'll know for sure which of us is which," one of his clones tells him. "Why didn't you think of that sooner idiot?!" Naruto shouts to him. "Because I'm you, idiot!"
I let out a sigh shaking my head. I glance back up as the clones disapear and see no one but Naruto there. He used the art of substiution. I glance around for any sign of Kakashi and was going to go look for him but Naruto distracted me. "A bell!"
I watch as Naruto runs over to tree happily. "He must have been pretty flustered to drop on..." Naruto says laughing as he reaches for it but when he barely reaches it, he's tied up by the leg on the tree. "What the heck-?!"
I knew it, Kakashi is too good to just drop one. It was a trap. I watch as Kakashi appears and picks the bell up. "You used you technique well, but so did I and you were the one who got used. And to be caught in such an obvious trap... was stupid!" Kakashi calls out to him causing Naruto to becom angry. "Shinobi read the hidden meaning within the hidden meaning," Kakashi says up to him as he puts his bell back up. "I know that!" Naruto shouts at him flaping around in the air. "Uh, no you don't. That's why I'm saying-"
Suddnely Kakashi's attacked by shurinken and kunai to his face and blood spills out. "Whoa! Whoa! No way! That was overkill, Sasuke!" Naruto shouts panicing. I gritt my teeth but then Kakashi turns into a long and I frown. Now he knows where Sasuke is. That mean's he's going to come over to the woods. I better get ready.
I jumped off the tree and started walking. Suddenly I heard rustling. I stoped and looked at the spot as I grip my kunai. Suddenly a squirrel comes out and I let out a sigh. "Looking for me?"
I immedeitly turn kicking him but he catches my leg. I quickly try punching him but he also catches it. I gritt my teeth in annoyance and try punching him with my other but he bends down dodging it. I wasn't like Naruto though, I quickly brought my other leg up to kick him in his position. "What-"
I kicked him on the face but then it turned into a log. What the hell? Another one?! Suddenly leavces started to surround me. This is... a genjutsu! A smirk appeared on my face. I would've laughed but this really wasn't the time. I put up my hand sign. "Cancel," I muttered under my breath. He was trying to hypnotise me. The leaves disapeared and I glanced around for Kakashi. He was gone. I let out a sigh. I tried. I guess I should go back and catch some Z's.
"Crap!"
I stoped walking and glance where I heard the voice. I walked over and walked out from the bushes to see Sasuke's head. I frown clearly confused as I walked to Sasuke's head. "Another illusion? No, I can't see through it," I mutter crouching down infront of Sasuke's head and poked it in hit forehead. "Stop that!" he snaps glaring at me and I frown. "Oh, it's you," I muttered clearly disinterest. I yawn as I get up and started walking away. "Wait! Get me out!" Sasuke calls after me and I let out a sigh that causes my bangs to fly up. I walk back to him as I grab a kunai and start diging him up. "You know, I always end up helping you, like that time with Naruto," I muttered as I digged around him. "Shut up," he snaps looking away from me so I could only see the side of his face.
"Time's running out. It's almost noon. Hurry up," Sasuke orders glancing at the sky and then at me. "You think you'll get a bell, huh?" I question without looking at him. "I got close enough to touch them.. this time I'll take them," Sasuke says determined and I nod as I step back for him to get out. "Good for you," I say as he gets out dusting himself off and started to walk. He stoped and glanced at me. "Aren't you going for the bells?" he questions with slight interest. I let out a yawn as I pull my hood up. "Nah, I'm heading back to take a nap," I say over to him and he glares at me. What did I do now?
"Your a slacker, you don't care about anything, how are you going to search for your clan when you can barely grab a bell!" he snaps at me and I glare back at him. "That's my problem that I'll solve by myself, and I don't need a stupid bell to go and look for them, is geting that bell going to help you kill that person if your wasting your time doing this instead of actually going out and doing something worth it," I snap back at him getting angry at him by the second. He looked down at the ground now. "Only I can kill him."
I glanced up at him now confused as the anger slowly went away. "Hm?" I question clearly confused about this. "He made me... cry..."
I frowned even more looking closelly at Sasuke's face. He cried? It's hard to believe he cries with the act he puts on. "My... my only goal is to have my revenge. I have to become stronger than he is... now," he says to me and I just stand still. Why is he telling me this?Suddenly the timer went off in the distance. "Crap! I should have saved my breathe," Sasuke says clearly not pleases as he started to walk off. I walked after him slowly. We got there to see Naruto tied up. Neither of us were surprised since we didn't say nothing about it and just stood over by him.
"Oh, my. Listen to all the little stomache's growl! By the way you three... I have an announcrment... about this exercise. None of you need to worry about being sent back to the Ninja Academy," Kakashi says over to us." Yeah!"Naruto shouts exitedly. I just let out a sigh. "This rocks! It means all three of us...!" Naruto starts to shout but Kakashi interupts him.
"... Are hopelesss. More schooling would be pointless. None of you will ever be shinobi!"