Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Civil War

"Lady Tsunade! Lady Tsunade!"
"What is it, Shizune?" Tsunade quesitons annoyed as the woman barges in holding a scroll in her hand. "It's urgent! It's from Usagi village!" she says handing the scrolls over and Tsunade takes it and opens up. Her eyes scan over the paper quickly before quickly standing up. "Call in all the squads immedietly, this might get worse the longer it takes!" she says opening her draws to find some files quickly.
"Yes!"
The scroll falls from the table landing on the ground as Tsunade grabs several files and puts it on the desk scanning there for any kind of information needed.
She glanced back at the scroll that was laying there trying to figure out if it was a good idea to include Squad 7.
To: Konohagakure
From: Usagi
URGENT. AMARENTE IS IN A CIVAL WAR BETWEEN CLANS. THE FIGHTING IS SPREADING MORE AND MORE AND HAS CAUSED USAGI TO LOSE MANY RESOURCES AND VICTIMS WHO WERE DRAGED INTO IT. NEED BACK-UP IMMEIDETLY.
~~~
A yawn escapes my lips as I watched the sky calmly in peace.
Of course, with my teammates, that didn't last as long. "You dunce."
"Shut up! It was an accident!" Naruto shouts glaring at Sasuke who just smirks over at him. I let out a sigh at them. "You fight like a married couple, it's so entertaining," I say sarcaticly in the last part causing both of the boys to glare at me next. "Shut up Gina!"
"With pleasure if you two would quiet down, why don't you take a nap as well? Kakashi-sensai won't arrive in awhile," I say yawning as I stretched puting my hands behind my head. "Your always taking naps," Naruto complains crossing his arms. "Not as much as I used to," I whine under my breathe.
Suddenly, Kakashi appears out of now where like usual. "Your late!" Naruto accuses him pointing a finger at him as I close my eyes. "Yeah. Sorry about that, we had a urgent meeting."
I open my eyes to see Kakashi looking at me and seemed deep in thought.
"So what are we doing today?!" Naruto asks exitedly wanting to know. "We have a mission," Kakashi states looking at him now. "About time! What is it?!"
Kakashi doesn't answer for some time causing us to look at him confused. "I think, it's best if we go to the meeting first," he answers turning around and gestures us to follow. I frown slightly at Kakashi's wierd behavior and stand up and walk along with the guys after him.
"Hm, I wonder what it is,I hope it's a good mission," Naruto mutters puting his hands behind his head. I pulled my hood up and let out a yawn as we continued walking.
Finally, we arrived at the hokage's building and entered. We were surprised to see all the other squads here as well. "Gina!"
I smile over at Shouhei and Tami as they come over with Sakura who immedietly went to Sasuke. "What are all you doing here?" I question glanceing around at the other teams. "Takahiro-sensai told us we were recieving a big mission," Shouhei says over to me grining.
"Really..." I say noding getting confused why all the squads from Konoha were gathered."Attention!"
Our eyes snap over to where Tsunade was with all of the jonin, our sensai's, behind her. She had a serious look on her face which made me tense up.
She glanced around the crowd and her eyes landed over by our team. Her gaze seem to soften for some reason as she cleared the throat and looked back at the crowd.
"This is not a normal mission, all available squads will set out today to leave Konoha and go to another location for the mission," she states toward us and I frown. All of the squads? Why all of them? Couldn't just one do one single mission?
"Why all of them?" Sakura questions the hokage confused. "As I said before, this is not a normal mission, this could be the cause of a major war if we don't stop what's going on," she states and again, I was confused. "Where are we going?" Kiba questions from the crowd. Tsunade seemed hesintent but let out a sigh and finally spoke out. "Amarente."
Almost all eyes went over to me.
Those who actually knew where I was from.
My body immedietly froze and I felt totally numb.A civil war?I knew things were bad but I didn't think things could get that out of hands!What happened?!Tatsuya had told me things were all the same and nothing big was happening back there yet!What the hell happened?!
I felt someone put a hand on their shoulder but I immedietly jerked away and turned around.I left the room immedietly trying to look my calmest ever.I could here someone coming after me.
"Gina!Where are you going?"
I reconize Sasuke's voice but don't stop walking back to my apartments."To pack,I'm setting out as soon as I can,"I states without turning back.My voice sounded cold and harsh.
I got to my apartment in almost no time and grabed my bag as I packed up anything I could find incase I never came back here.I quickly grabed my flute from the drawers and put it in the bag as well.I put in the extra pairs of cloths and all of the supply's.I grabed the the food that wouldn't expire or rotten on the way and threw the rest of it away.
I was done and I was starting to go out.I went downstairs and started walking to the gate but a figure appeared infront of me."You cannot go yet,you have to wait for the rest of the squads,Gina.Everyone will meet up at the gate in 10 minutes,"Kakashi states looking down at me and I just look emotionlesly at him."I'm leaving.Now."
"No your not,it's not save travelilng there alone,especielly with all the chaos going around,Lady Tsunade didn't even wanted to let you go in the first place.I had to tell her you'd be strong and deal with it well.Don't let Lady Tsunade force you to stay,"Kakashi says over to me pating me on the head and I felt pain go through me as my emotions came crashing down."How many minutes do we have left?"I ask him and he glances up."About 8.Why?"
"I have to go somewhere.I'll be there,"I say before taking off runing.I run down the village till the familiar old inn that Eshi was staying came to view.I quickly entered it and went up to the front desk."Where is Eshi's room?"I question him quickly.The man looks up at me boredly and then at some papers before looking up again."There is no one named Eshi in this inn,"he states to me and I frown slightly panicing."Check again.He's been living here for weeks now,"I say to him and he rolls his eyes but looks again."There is still no one named Eshi-"
"Gina?"
I glance up to see Eshi just coming downstairs looking confused at me."What are you doing?Today's my get drunk night,"he states with narrow eyes and I quickly go over to him."Did you know there was a Civil Ar in Amarente?"I demand and his eyes widen."What?"he questions not catching it.
"Lady Tsunade just called in all the squads to go to Amarente to stop the Civil War going on down there!"I snap at him impatiently and he frowns but then looks away."Shouldn't you be going then?"
I looked at him in shock as if I hadn't heard right."Aren't you coming?It's your homelands as well!"
"It's not my problem.I haven't steped into that place in about seven years and I'm not planing on doing it now,"he says shruging as he continued to walk."But still!What about your clan?!"I demand over to him and he continues walking out from the inn."What about them?How do I know they're not dead already?"
"How do you know their not alive?!"I snap back angrily at how he was looking at things."Look,it's really not my problem anymore.I left there to escape.I'm not about to go back to save the village that messed me up,"he states as he continues walking and I was left standing there watching him leave furiosuly.
I grit my teeth glaring at him before taking off angrily running back to the gate.
I got there in a few minutes and most of the squads had been there."Gina!"
Shouhei comes over to me looking worried."You okay?"he asks over to me and I just nod."I just want to go already,"I mutter ziping up my jacket to the top and pulling my hood up.I didn't really want to talk to anyone.I stayed silent until all of the squads came.My squad eventually found me at the front of the squads and came to me."You alright?"Sasuke asks over to me and I just grunt not looking at him.
"Okay,remember,try to stay out of the violence,we're there to restore peace,not to make it worse! If possible negotiate, violence is the last option!" Tsunade shouts at us, "Now go!"
I immedietly take of not caring if anyone else was keeping up.
The only thing on my mind was making it before it was too late.