Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Notice

I glanced back hearing a noise that sounded much like a scream."Did you hear that?"I whisper to Sasuke who just grunted."Now,hurry up,"Ryuji calls out as light opens up and I immedietly let go of Sasuke and literly jump out from there.I land on the ground on my stomache."Gina!"Ryuji scowls at me standing infront of me.I get up and glance around.There was no one around.
"Ryuji,we lost Naruto,"I say pointing the secret door we came through."That idiot,we can't go back now,we have to go down now,he probably fell into a hole which will probably lead down to the dungeon cells,we'll find him there,"Ryuji says gesturing us to follow as Sasuke closes up the door quietly.I follow after him through the hallway and finally get to stairs."This is it,get you guard up,"Ryuji says starting to walk downstairs.I heard Sasuke snort behind me."When could he boss me around?He's not my master,"Sasuke whispers so only I heard.He had emphazised master as well.I glanced back shootin him a glare and he just glared back at me.
Suddenly,Ryuji pressed himself on the wall by a corner.He looked at me and I could immedietly tell what he was thinking.I grabed a kunai out and pressed myslef on the otherside of the wall while Sasuke looked confused.I just ignored him as I put my kunai out slightly around the corner and looked at the reflection to see a guard siting on a table looking bored.I glanced at Ryuji questioning him what to do.He was frowning,which meant he was either thinking about a way to deal with it,or didn't know what the hell to do.
I glanced back at the kunai to see if he had some keys.I finally decided on a genjutsu.
I started to do handsigns.'Art of Illusion:Dream Daze'
I watched as the genjutsu slowly took into place and his eyes started to droop.I let out a smirk when he started snoring."Warn next time before doing one,"Ryuji says as he passes me.I just snorted but smirked as I followed behind him.At least he didn't point out any weakness.He did that alot when we trained together.We silently walked past him and I searched him for the keys but Ryuji stoped me."This one is just a guard,there is only about three people that have the keys to the cells,the cellkeeper and Michiko and Mitsuru,"he says to me and I nod."Doesn't that mean you should have some too?"I ask him and he shakes his head."Dad thinks I'm too young."
"Or he doesn't trust you,"I state and he grins at me."You haven't changed much."
That made me freeze slightly.I had changed.I had changed alot.Sasuke was right.I was acting diffrent because this was the way I used to act.I was acting like my olds self and actually ignoring Sasuke and all my friends.
I was acting like I was before I met Shouhei and Tami and started to open up more.And became...me.
"Attention everyone,we have a new student today.Please make her feel welcomed,"Iruka,my new teacher calls out over to the room of kids.I felt myself panicking immedietly.
I wasn't used being around so many people.It was too diffrent.Maybe it wasn't a goodidea that the hokage signed me up for this.Maybe I should just go.Maybe I should go back to Amarante.I can't trust them.What if they try to do something to me?
"Gina,come in,"Iruka calls gesturing me to come in.I slowly walked in wearing my brother's hoodie with the hood over my face to cover my face.It was a habit of mines.People made a big deal about my eyes back in Amarante so I tended to hide them with the hoodie and my hair.
"This is Ronin Gina,take any seat you want,"Iruka intructs me and I glanced around nervously at all the eyes looking at me.Normal eyes.I just wanted to get from here and go back to my brother and Master Ryuji.I couldn't trust them.I can remember what father said about anyone outside out clan.Especielly ninja.
I walked over to the front row and took the first seat I could find.I took a seat and immedietly ziped the hoodie up all the way and buried myself in it.Hopeing to hide myself from all the eyes looking at me."Eh,what are you doing?"
I glanced up to see a boy there looking at me confused."None of your business,"I snap at him wanting to be left alone.I couldn't trust them.He immedietly glared at me."That's good because you look like your an doofus anyway,"he snaps back at me and I glare at him."Well your a bigger one!"
"Nu-huh!"
"Yeah!"
"Gina and Shouhei,fighting already after you just met?Keep it up and I'll force you two to stay after school to clean the board erasers!"Iruka scowls over at us as we glared at each other.
He went back to talking about something but both of us continued glaring."You have wierd eyes,"he states sticking his tongue at me."You have a wierd face,"I say doing the same.He immedietly snaps and tackles me to the ground and both of us start wrestling on the ground.
"That's it!You two are staying!"
I couldn't help but smile a little at how me and Shouhei met.It was like we hated our guts.We would get into fights all the time.I would get into them alot.I just hated when anyone got near me,talked to me,or even looked at me.After many days spending after school with him cleaning the board erasers,we just became friends after we started to fight by claping the board erasers in our faces.We had left a big mess and were covered in dust and beganed lauging about it later.
After that,I guess I slowly began to talk to more people.
I let out a sigh not sure what to do now.
The Bushido or friendship?
Amarante or Konoha?
Ryuji or Sasuke?