Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Sudden Appearences

"I can't believe it didn't work on him."
"Ronin clan member have stayed in here,ya know?They know how good you guys are with genjutsu so they know how to cancel it or detect them,"Ryuji says tieing up the guard who was knocked out because he didn't fall for my genjutsu.We had to attack and tie him up.
"The new dungeon is coming up next,that's where the good samurai are so keep your guard up,also where the cell keeper is and probably your brother,"Ryuji says glancing at the stairs. We had let out the people that had been locked in these dungeons and they already left through the tunnels like we told them since some of them already knew their way around.
I nod looking at it feeling nervous.
"Let's do it."
~~~
"Ahhh!"
Naruto lands on the ground hard and he lets out a grunt as he falls on his stomache."Another one.I thought everyone was locked up already,"a voice says from his right."Huh?"Naruto says looking up to see himself in a room filled with people."What the heck am I?!"he demands jumping up looking bewildered.
"In the dungeon,where else?"
"Just let him be,he'll get used to it eventually."
Naruto glanced aorund to realize it was a cell he was in.He glances around when he sees a familiar silver hair."Your in here too!"he exclaims walking over to his teammate glancing around for Sasuke and Ryuji who were supose to be with me.
"Where's Sasuke and-"
Naruto puts his hand on their shoulder and immedietly they turn around and tackle Naruto on the ground."What the hell?!"Naruto exclaims.
"What are you thinking to touch me?"a unfamiliar voice says."Huh?"Naruto says turning to see a boy there.His eyes immedietly widen."Your not Gina!"he exclaims and the boy seems to freeze and his grip tightened and eyes harden."What did you say?!"
"Hey!Let go!I thought you were someone else okay!"Naruto says trying to get him off."Do you know Gina?!"the boy demands at him griping him harder."Of course I know her,she's my teammate,we got seperated in the tunnels!I think she's still with Sasuke and Ryuji!"
"Ryuji?!Gina?!"
Whispering immedietly started going around the cell members at the familiar names."Hush!"
They immedietly stop talking at the sound of the boy's command as he let go of Naruto but kept his hard cold stare on him though they looked hopeful."What more do you know about Gina and Ryuji?"
"Why do you want to know?How do you even know Gina?"Naruto demands looking at the bboy suspisously who strongly reminded him of someone.
"I'm her brother."
~~~
"Wait."
"Why?"
I squint into the stairs and look back at Ryuji."There's a genjutsu placed there,if we down,I think we'll be going down forever unless we break it,"I state towards him and he frowns."Then what if this guard went?"Sasuke asks looking at the man tied up."They don't go down.They only allow powerful people and about three people for protection,"Ryuji explains before looking back at the stairs."Can you brake it?"he asks over to me and I frown."I don't know,I can try,"I state steping closer and closing my eyes as I do the handsigns.
"Cancel,"I say before opening my eyes up.I glance around making sure its gone before looking at the two guys."C'mon,"I say as I started walking.I glance around warily as we go deep down until finally the floor came up.I pressed myself onto the wall warily grabing out my kunai to take a look.I frown when I see no one posted there."What the-"
"Gina!"
I felt pain go through my shoulder as I fall back the moment the sword hits my shoulder.I immedietly grab my shoulder where the large gash was."Dammit,"I growl looking at the samurai that had been on the cieling all along."You should learn that I can feel when a genjutsu is set or stoped,"he says under the mask over his face.Even his eyes.I frowned slightly.
Immedietly,Ryuji,goes to attack him with the kunai but the man blocks and kicks him away."Your loud,I'm surprised you haven't gotten caught yet kids,"he states but then he looks carefully at Ryuji and steps back."Lord Ryuji!"he exclaims surprised."Shut up!"Sasuke snaps kicking him from the ground and up making him crash into the cieling.He falls back down almost immedietly.
I looked at Sasuke slightly shocked at his sudden move but moved on fast as I heard talking.I glanced over to see cells lined up."Is he here?"I immedietly ask starting to walk but suddenly a hand grabs where my wound from earlier was and squeezes tight."Goro,shame on you,your letting yourself go,"A voice says as I let out a gasp in pain and fall onto my knees."Gina!"
"The brat kicked me!"he says as he starts to stand up."I can see that,the question is why you let him?"the female voice snaps at him."Shut up Aki,"Goro snaps at her.
"Like I'd listen to someone like you,letting this brats close enough to the cells,"she snarls squeezing even tighter and I grimaced in the pain.
"Let go!"Sasuke's voice rang as he tried to kick Aki who bent down doging but then he kicked her upwards with his other leg.She let out a cry as she falls on the ground."Ha!"Goro says pleased at what happened."You little brat!"she snarls looking up glaring at Sasuke who stood protectivly infront of me."You all right?"
"Yeah...thanks,"I say panting slightly as I stand up."Now that she learned her lesson,time for payback kid,"Goro says starting to do handsigns but Ryuji goes from behind him to kick him but the guy turns around quickly and catches his leg."I don't know what you are doing here,but you do no belong here with all these rats,"he says over to him who just glares."The only rat I see are the ones protecting my father,"he snaps as he does a back flip and kicks him as well.
"So you've joined the other side,Lord?What would your father say about out?"Goro says to him."He's always been a shame to the family,so I'm not surprised.His mother was the same way,"Aki mocks as she stands up.The immedietly hit a nerve for Ryuji who charged at her.He aims a kick but she catches it simply.She the kicks him back making fall onto the ground."Don't underestimate us Lord Ryuji,"Aki says smirking at us smugly,"your father didn't put us here for nothing."