Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Ronin Gin

"Wait!Your her brother?!"
Gin,moved back from him slightly alarmed by his loudness.It was usually quiet in the cells.Everyone's spirits seemed to be drained from them."Yes,the name's Gin,who are you?"he says looking at Naruto suspisuosly.'If I find out Gina had a boyfriend without my permission,I'll kill them both!'
"She's in my squad,along with Sasuke,"Naruto states scratching his head,"though I don't know where they are now..."
"Haru,"Gin calls out and a boy about their age or older stands up."Tell the others we are puting out the Cannon Operation,"he calls out and the boy immedietly nods and starts to spread the world along with the other cells."Cannon?"Naruto asks confused at the name.
"Cause we're going to blow out the bastards that locked us up."
~~~
"Damn!"
I stumble back crashing into a cell.Both Goro and Aki had made us retreat back upstairs so we couldn't be downstairs.I quickly doged her sword and kick her away.I get up and run back over to Sasuke who was on the ground clashing his kunai to Goro's sword.I kicked him off and glanced at him."You okay?"
He just nods as he stands up."You little Ronin trash,you think your all mgihty with your all seeing eye.Let's see how good you are when you can't see at all!"Goro says as he starts to do handsigns."Natsu Clan Technique:Me Kurio!Eye Darkness!"
I felt soemthing crash into me and I falled back.I opened my eyes to find darkness."What the hell?"I say glancing around but I couldn't see anything."You turned out the lights!"I say feeling around.I felt a hand grab mines and I immedietly reconize Sasuke."The lights are turned on,"he states and I immedietly panicked."W-what?"
"Ha,your blind as long as I keep the jutsu on you,"Goro's voice says somewhere infront of me."Don't worry,I'll got him,"Sasuke says leting go of my hand and I could hear the fight slowly going on.I panicked when he left in the darkness.
'I can't see.I'm blind.I can't see.I'm blind.'
"Gina!Watch out!"Ryuji's voice says and I glanced around but take out my kunai out alarmed.Suddenly,I felt myself being kicked hard on the stomache and fly back onto a cell.
"Ha,I see Goro used his blinding technique on you,"Aki's voice says and then I hear someone grab her and fight her.Dammit!I felt so freaking useless!
Suddenly,I felt someone land by me.I quickly grabed onto them."Who's this?"I ask the figure as they panted."Me,"Sasuke's voice says panting."They're strong,"he states towards me and I nod still trying to glance around."I know,even though I'm not fighting anymore,"I muttered angered with myself.
"Watch out he's comeing!"Sasuke says pushing me aside and it seemed his kunai crashed into Goro's sword again."You just don't give up,just give it up brat,so I can grab the Ronin already,Lord Michiko has a 20,000,000 yen reward on her capture,"he growls and my eyes widen."What?"
"He seems to really want you because he set out a bounty on who ever brought you alive to him and guess what,that'll be me,"Goro growls over to me.I could hear Ryuji fighting in the distance while Sasuke was practicly infront of me."It's over!"Goro shouts just as I hear an explosion.I put my hands up in front of me to cover the wind that was coming."Ha!We're out!"
My ears perk up at the sound of Naruto's voice."Naruto?"I question glancing around."Gina!"a familiar voice exclaims.My heart felt like it was about to fly out my chest and I felt light headed as I felt a figure come and tackle me into a hug.I immedietly huged back tightly as if my life depended on it,
"Gin!"I exclaim back at him feeling his familiar warmth.Suddenly,I felt my sight slowly start to come back.I guess they got Goro.
His fmailiar blue green eyes came to view looking at me."I can't believe it's really you,I heard rumors that you were staying with ninja but I didn't think that was true at first!"he says over to me and I grined widely at him."I won't die that easily while your still in here!"I say and he grins."You were trained by me,thankfully,"he says smugly and I laughed."Sorry to ruin the reanion but the explosion will make more people come,the ones protecting my father and brother are always the strongest,"Ryuji says from behind us."Well,of course,why do you think I was with Master Mitsuru while little Gina here was stuvk with a brat like you,"Gin says over to Ryuji who glares at him."Because back then Mitsuru didn't know what was good,"he states matter-of-factly causing my brother to snort as he let go of me.I stood up besides him staying with him as close as possible actually staring at him.His face had matured and he had grown taller. Damn I missed him so much."I thought you had disapeared,Ryuji.I was hoping you were dead some place,"Gin says bluntly at him and I hit him upside the head softly causing him to look at me scowling."He's my master still,"I say to him and he rolls his eyes as he puts an arm around me."You deserved someone better and more powerful anyways,"he says as he starts walking but looks back at all the people that were coming out from the giant hole they made."Let's go!"
"Man,I missed all the action!"Naruto's voice whines from behind us."Heh,that boy is something.He thought I was you,"Gin says grining at me and I laughed."You do look like a girl,"I say to him and he snorts."I'm the manliest man you'll ever meet,"he boasted smugly."Man?Your still a boy in my book."
"Your book was always lame anyway."
I laughed along with my brother as we walked upstairs."I missed you,"I said over to him and he glances at me and smiles."I did too."
"Are we going through the tunnels again?Cause I don't think I can do that,"Naruto states frowning remembering his last experience in them."There is too many people,it would cause the ground to collaspe and it will lead only back to the dungeon,"Gin explains cuting off Ryuji who was about to.Ryuji glared at him while Gin glared back."Master,"I call out to him feeling tense how they were acting toward each other.They never liked each other from the start.
"Don't call him that!He doesn't deserve the title!"Gin scowls at me as we make our way into the final hall."Where are we going out if not through the tunnels?"Sasuke asks speaking up for the first time.
"Whoa,and who are you?"Gin questions looking at Sasuke suspiously.I don't think he had noticed him until now."Uchiha Sasuke."
"And may I ask what is your connection with my sister?"he questions him still looking at him wiht narrow eyes."We're teammates,"Sasuke states slightly nerved by the question.
"You intend on being more than that with her in the future?"my brother questions him next and I let out a sigh as Sasuke's face turns slightly pink."Gin,let him be will you,you were never this protective when I hanged around your friends,"I state towards him and he looks at me."Because they knew if they tried anything with you I'd kill them,"he states towards me and I sighed.
~~~
"We are just saying that this war has to stop,you are ordered by the hidden villages to let go of all hostages of samurai you have,"Kakashi says over to the Michiko who was siting in his throne looking unimpressed."You realize that once the blood ceromony is done,they will remain loyal forever or serve the consquences?"
"Not if they do the seperation ceromony as well,and I'm sure the ones willing to stay will,and the ones who don't want to won't,"Takahiro speaks up toward him."This is clearly beyond Konoha's,or especielly any ninja's understanding.You will never know the way of the samurai,"Michiko states feeling anger rising up at the two jonins in the room with him.
"We know what are their rights and clearly you have taken them away just to get what you want,"Kakashi says to him."I'm ruling this village and it will be ruled how I say,it hasn't been questioned before and will not be questioned now!"
~~~
"We'll go through the back exit,if there aren't as much samurai in the way,if forced to though,we'll have to go through the front entrance,"Gin states as we walk down teh hallways."Why can't I just blast through the wall with another rasengan?"Naruto asks boredly."It will immedietly make more and more samurai come to our location,"Gin says to him as I glance around.
I noticed Sasuke glancing back at the people behind us that were also escaping."What's wrong?"I ask over to him and he looks up looking confused."What about your parents?"
I immedietly tense up and Gin stops walking.He turns back glaring fiercly at Sasuke."You told him?!"he demands furiously."No!I didn't!He doesn't know anything about it!"I say quickly looking at Sasuke who was frowning as Gin turned back around but still tensed as he started walking.
"If Gina hasn't told you,they're dead."
Sasuke's eyes widen as I walk after my brother looking down at the ground.My brother loved my mother and father.He looked up to my father.He was his idol though he usually put Takeshi first before Gin.
Gin had my mother's personality though.He was calm,outgoing,outspoken,friendly and graceful.While I was more like my father.Isolated,quiet,though I got some of my moms though.We got my father's looks while my older brother got my mother's look though he was more laid back and just wanted to have a good time.That's why him and my father would fight alot.The disapeared when I was 6 though.People said that he got killed by Michiko, and others said he ran away. Of course he did run away.I really don't care anymore.He left us.I can't really talk though.
I left too.