Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Leadership

"There they are!"
I glance over to see three guards running over.They weren't samurai.Just guards so that meant they weren't as hard to deal with."Feikin,"Gin calls out over to the crowd,"you and yous guys can handle this.The rest can come with us."
A few men steped out while the others came over."Hurry up,Michiko probably already knows about this and is sending more samurai,"Gin says quickening his pace.I nod and follow behind him but suddenly someone grips my wrist and pulled me back.They clasped their hand over my mouth immedietly and started to drag me onto a hall."Gina?!"
I tried struggling but it was no hope."Shh!Calm down,geez."
My eyes widen when I see Tami there.He smiled at me and let go and I immedietly hit him."What was that for?"he says rubing his head."Why'd you do that?"I demand annoyed at him."Takahiro-sensai and Kakashi went to talk with the guy that runs this place,"he says to me as Gin and my team came running over."Who the hell is this?"Gin demands glaring at Tami grabing me and puting me behind him."He's a friend,"I say pushing him away to talk to Tami again."Why do you have so many guy friends?"Gin complains over to me."Shut up!"
"What did Michiko say?"I say looking away from my brother to Tami."He's not following along.We'll have to take it by force,the guy isn't being fair so we got the right to overthrow him,"Tami states and I glance around."Where's Shouhei?"I question and he glances back."He is with Takahiro-sensai,"he says and then looks back."I kinda got seperated,"he says over to me and I sigh."Guys,we have to go,"Ryuji says glancing at the men fighitng back.
"Who died and made you boss?"Gin says over to him."Just shut up and follow,"Ryuji says glaring at him as we continue walking."What happened to you guys?"Tami quesitions looking at my wounds.I had almost forgoten I had them."Got into a fight with some guards,"I say leting out a sigh rememberng how panicked I was being like that.
"Samurai are coming!"Ryuji warns and we immeditly went into the small hallway hiding from the main hallway."I got an idea,I'll take them on and use a genjutsu to hide you guys and you can all walk around,"Gin says looking at us and I immedietly disagreed."No,you can't take them by your own,"I say to him and he smirked."Remember you taught you everything you know,"he says over to me."That was me,"Ryuji snaps at him."No it wasn't.I was her teacher before you ever came along!"
"They're coming!"I snap at them as two figures snap out.Two men."I'll take them,"Gin says taking of to them."No!"I call out after him but it was too late."Oh,he's not going to take all the glory,"Ryuji says determined as he takes off after him."Don't worry Gina,I'll make sure he doens't get killed!"
I frowned as I watched my brother start the genjutsu.When he did it.I could see it making the area they were fighitng like a own room so if they didn't know anything outside the square.They culdn't see or hear us I think."Fine,c'mon,"I say making them follow me."Who is that?"Tami questions still not knowing Gin."Gina's brother Gin!"Naruto says proud that he knew something Tami didn't.
As we were walking past the battle,someone grabed my wrist.I glanced back to see Sasuke glaring at me."What?"I demand to him."You lied to me,"he states angrily."What?"I quesiton frowning at him.
"You said you didn't know.But their dead,"he says refering to my parents.I immedietly freeze."That's not something I talk about freely Sasuke,"I snap at him and he glares."What happened?"
I glared at him now."You think just because you demand to know I'll tell you something like that?"I question him and he frowns slightly."Look,this is not the time or place to talk about this,"I say trying to snatch my hand away but he kept a grip."If we don't talk about it know,we might not talk about it ever,"he says to me and I sighed."Look,how can you demand to know something personal like that when I barely know anything about you and your family eathier."
"If I tell you,will you tell me?"he asks narrows his eyes at me."Yeah,whatever,just come on,"I say snatching my hand.This time he let go and we continued walking after Naruto and Tami.
We made it into a large room and then I saw the giant doors."That's the exit.I'm surprised there aren't any samurai or at least guards,"I say glancing around.
"Don't talk to soon brat."
We all look back to see Aki and Goro there again."You thought you could outrun us that easily!You'll pay for daring to challenge me!"Aki snaps back at us angrily glaring at us.I steped away from Goro not wanting to be under the jutsu again.
"I'll take care of them,you guys go ahead,"Tami says over to us."I'll stay too!It's two against two!"Naruto says exditedly.I nod and look at the door."Don't try,the door is locked up.Ever since Lord Michiko heard about you being here,he ordered all exits closed.Your stuck here,"Goro says to me smirking.I tensed up trying to figure out what to do.I scratched my neck as I tried to think of any other exits.The only ones were the tunnels but there were too many people to actually go in them.
I glanced back at all the people looking at me as if waiting for me to tell them what to do.I couldn't though.I might look like my brother.But I was nothing like him.I wasn't a leader.
I couldn't do this.
"It looks like we came in the right time,Father."
My body froze at the sound of the voice.My eyes slowly turn at the two figures who had appeared.Immedietly,almost everyone in the room exept me,my team,and Tami who remained standing."Lord Michiko,and Lord Mitsuru!"Goro and Aki shout surprised as they bow down to their master. Even the other guys did as well. "Well, long time no see....Ronin Gina,"Michiko says with the same smirk he's had all those years.
The same look he's had.The same eyes he's had.He looks exactly like when he killed my mother.
"M-Michiko,"I choke out looking at him.His eyes narrow at me."Have you lost you manners?"he snaps at me and I felt my legs starting to start shaking."I-I-"
"Is this the guy that's in charge of all this?!"Naruto demands looking at Michiko angrily.Michiko looks at him."Seems you've made yourself friends with ninja.This is a disgrace.Have you lost your thoughts of the Bushido?"he demands glaring at me and I immedietly felt my face pale."Gina!Don't listen to this guy!"Naruto shouts over to me but I was still frozen."You haven't come here all this way just to let this guy make you back down!"
I felt my breathing slowly start to bring itself back as I took out a kunai which Mitsuru glared and Michiko's eyes narrow."You do remember who's the master here?"
"My master is Ryuji,not you,"I snap at him and his glare fiercened."Someone as low as you is not allowed to call anyone from the Nishi clan as if calling them a friend,their your lord,treat them as one!"he snaps at me and I glare back at him."See if I care,as I said before,your not my master!"
"Remember who's your brother's though,"Mitsuru snaps at me and my eyes widen immedietly as a smirk formed."As you stay loyal to my son Ryuji,he'll stay loyal to Mitsuru,"Michiko says to me and I seemed to freeze.I closed my eyes tightly thinking what to do.I didn't want this.I know I didn't.But it was the only way to stay with my brother. I took in a large breath as I thought of the possibilities. And finally gripped the kunai as my eyes set on Michiko determined to finish this.
I didn't belong here.Not anymore.
I want to go back to Konoha.
'I'm sorry father, mother, ....brother'