Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Final Battle

I appeared infront of Michiko and tried to stab him with the kunai but Mitsuru appeared infront of me with his sword out glaring at me.He pushed me back and I fell onto the ground.Mitsuru was way out of my league.I knew that.Michiko probably was also.Michiko was old though.
"Gina!"Naruto called out coming over to me."No!Back off Naruto!This is my fight!"I snap at him and he stops and nods hesitently.
I look back at Mitsuru puting my kunai infornt of me."You honestly think that a kunai will last against my Yoshio,"he says holding his sword out smirking,"call out your sword so I won't have to go easy on you."
"Shut up."I snap at him glaring and he glares back."Are you telling me you were my brother's samurai and you don't even know how to call out your sword?"he demands angrily."I said shut up!"I snap charging at him again.My kunai clashes with his sword and then I try to kick him but he catches it with his free hand.He then kicks me on the stomache and I fly back.
I get up quicky glaring at him as I start to do handsigns."Ronin Clan Technique:Tatsumaki Dageki No Jutsu!Tornado Striking Jutsu!"I shout as I feel the air start to form in my hands."Your using your chakara?Ha,"Mitsuru says knowing about the torture mark I used to have.Keyword:Used.
The tornado immedietly went out frommy hands and over to him.I knew he could use his sword to block it.I'd sperated them.
I moved my hand to control the air.It started to split and one flew at Michiko.Immedietly,caught of guard,Mitsuru ran to protect him and blocked that one but I had set the otehr one ontop of him and it came down on him crashing into him.
I oculdn't help to smirk that at least I was able to hit him.I glanced back at my teammates to see all of them fighting against Aki and Goro.The refugees aren't the fighting type anymore.The strongest,stayed back with Ryuji and Gin.
"You piece of trash!How dare you?!"Mitsuru growls glaring at me furiosuly as he charges at me with his sword.He grazed my cheek but I manage to dodge the rest."What the hell?Why isn't the tortue seal working?"he demands glaring at me angril causing me to smirk even more."I don't gave it anymore,"I say as I start to do handsigns."Secret Art of Illusion:Kazuy-"
My eyes widen as suddenly darkness filled me."W-what?!But He's all the way-!"
I try glancing back at where Goro would be but then I notice feel someone infront of me."Who do you think taught him that?"Michiko's voice says infront of me.Pain went through me as he hits me and kicks me continueingly.
I finally land on the ground and gasp out at the pain."It's over.I was going to keep you longer to give you a long painful death but I guess I'll just kill you now,"Michiko says and I could him geting his sword.All I could do was wait in the darkness for the pain to hit me.
"Gina!!!"
Silence filled the air.
Pain never hit me.
I heard a coughing sound and then a famililar crackling noise.The darkness started to fade away and I see Michiko wide-eyed.His sword droped,the sound echoeing as the body falls and I see Sasuke behind him holding his hand where he had just created a chidori."Father!"Mitsuru's voice rangs outraged as he goes to Sasuke.I immedietly push him aside and start doing handsigns.
"Ronin Clan Technique:Saisyuu Hakai!Final Destruction!"
Swords made out of wind were made in the air and all charged at Mitsuru who immedietly noticed and jumped back barely doging them as they crashed into the spot he was making an explosion.I panted at the chakara the technique took up and looked at Mitsuru who was holding his injuried shoulder that one of my swords was able to get.
"Sasuke,go help Naruto and Tami,"I say over to him."But you-"
"Do it,"I snap at him and he hesitently runs over to the other guys."That was a bad move,"Mitsuru growls at me and I glare at him as I start to do handisngs but he also does some of his own but faster.
"Goro,blindness jutsu on the brat!"Mitsuru orders and I immedietly tense up and lok back at him as he starst to do the handsigns.I throw kunai's at him but he simply steps away as he finishes.
The jutsu hits me immedietly and I panicked.Shit.How can I let this happen three times in a row?How do they know my weakness?!
"It's over!"
Suddenly,you can't hear nothing."Rasengan!"I heard somewhere behind me and Goro's and Aki's scream filled the air.But I was focused on the thing infront of me.Sudden;y,I felt a wieght on top of me.Who is this?What happened?
"G-Gina..."
"Gin!"I say reconizing his voice immedietly.I felt my sight slowly start to come back again and I see a bleeding Gin there."Sorry I-I took to long,Ryuji was being an ass,"he says giving a half-hearted smile.I looked at the sword wound on his chest and then at Mitsuru who was looking shocked at Gin."Gin!What do you think you have done?!"he demands furiosuly."You didn't order nothing,Master.I simply did something you didn't ask me or ordered me to do or not to,"Gin says over to him.
Gin looks at me as his face started to pale and smiles."There's something I've been wanting to give you,"he chokes out through his dry voice at me as he starts diging in his pocket."Sh,don't talk,I'll heal you up,"I say panicking as my hands start shaking at the sight of my brother wounded like that."It's a picture,of us,back when things were better,I put some blood on it though,"my brother says taking out a folded piece of paper and hands it to me."I'm sorry to ruin this moment but your about to die,"Mitsuru says taking his sword high.He brings it down but another sword stops it and then a second sword goes into him.It took me a minute to realize Ryuji had blocked and another of his samurai pierced Mitsuru."R-Ryuji?!"
"Hey brother,"Ryuji says smiling at him.,"sorry but that's my samurai your messing with."
His body droped and Ryuji caught it and placed it on the ground carefully and looked at us."Gin,idiot,I told you your not better than me if you couldn't beat Mitsuru before I,"he says and Gin snorts but looks back at me."Take it,"he says and I slowly take the paper he was handing to me.I open it up to see an old picture of our family.My father,my mother,my older brother,Takeshi,Gin and me.
We were about 5 or 6 back in the picture.My brother was 12."Whoa,is that your family?"Naruto asks appearing behind me all of the sudden.Him,Sasuke and Tami were crowded around me looking at it."Yeah,"I choke out looking at my mother and father and then my brother who I had forgoteing about alot.I frowned slighlty as Eshi came to mind but quickly pushed the thought away.
I put it up and look at Gin."Hang on,I'll try to heal the wound,"I say taking his jacket off and pulling his shirt upwards to I could see the wound."It's too deep,it probably wounded some organs,you might heal the skin but there might be damage done inside.I'll call Hisana to come look at him.She should still be here somewhere,"Ryuji says and disapears from there.
"It's nothing,just a small cut,"Gin says trying to stand up but winces and I flick him in the forehead.
"Stay still for once,you look like an idiot trying to get up,"I say to him and he snorts looking at me.
"We look the same,"he states matter-of-factly to me."The only thing you guys have in common are the hair and eyes,"Naruto points out earning a glare from Gin.
"Your supposed to be helping me out!"