Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

A New Power

"...Where am i?"
My voice echoed through the darkness.I glanced around confused trying to figure out what happened.Memories flooded me and I realize what happened.Am I dead?
"Are you?"
I jumped up and fell back on the ground on my butt."Who's there?"I questoin tensely.Who is that?What's going on?
"That's what I should be asking.I've been asleep for years and I wake up to find a brat,"the voice says again.It was emotionless and cold.I glanced around in the darkness confused."Where are you?"I asked outloud though it seemed this...thing.Could here my thoughts or something.
"Thing?How dare a simple brat like you call me that!"
"Why are you making so much noise?"another voice suddenly says.This what sounded also emotionless but it was light,almost feminine and non-caring.
"Just what I needed,another brat."
"Who are you and what's going on?!"I demand confused at this backing away in the darkness.
"And who is this?"the new voice questions."The brat that woke us up."
"It's Gina,Ronin Gina!Not brat,"I snap getting frustrated."Ronin?How can a brat like you hold a place in that clan?"the first one demanded over to me.
I glared into the darknes frustrated."I earned my place in the clan and I still do."
"A brat like you?You don't even know who we are!You are weak!No wonder you you need our help!"
"I never asked for your help and I don't need it.You can leave for all I care!"I snap into the darkenss.
"Must you two be so loud?I can't seem to go back to sleep with all this shouting taking on,"the second voice is.
"She woke us up!"the voice growled angrily at the other."Well then wake her up so we can go back to sleep.Give her some of your power."
"Mines?A brat like her doesn't deserve it!"
"Just do it."
"Fine.I haven't killed someone in a long time anyways."
"What's going on-?!"

I coughed out what seemed to be everythingin my lungs.I immedietly sit up and get on my knees with my hands on the ground so I was facing the ground as I coughed out water that came comeing and coming.I finally get out the water in my system and glance around to see Naruto and Sasuke surrounding me.Naruto looked reliefed and Sasuke did too but you see his face was beet red."Where's Idate?"I question.My voice was rsuty and dry from coughing that much."You're still too weak Gina.We can rest for a little bit,"Sasuke says over to me seeming to recover from what he was.
The only thing on my mind was Idate now."I'm fine.We need to find Idate,"I snaped clearing my throat to get it back to normal."She's right,we're wasting time we don't have,and we have to find Idate,"Naruto says a she stands up.I nod and stand up trying to shake off the feeling on me as I walked with them and found Idate looking beat up lying on the ground as the pouring rain I had just noticed was on him.There was a rain ninja standing over him."Idate!"Naruto shouts alerting the enemy."Oh look,I guess the other gennin didn't do the job.So if we put the rain gennin againts the leaf gennin then the leaf are stronger.No matter,you're still no match for me,"the ninja says as I ran over to Idate quickly."Oh yeah,we'll see about that!"Naruto shouts charging at him as I check on Idate's wounds."I'm sorry we're late,we got caught up,"I say ignoring the sound of the guys fighitng as I start to heal up the wounds on Idate.
"Your just like Idate,so instead of wasting any of my chakra,I'll just do to you what I did to him,,"the ninja says behind him.I galnce back to see him take out some needles.I could tell they had poision in them.My eyes widen immedietly knowing that from my condition,Sasuke and Naruto were the strongest now.What happened ealier wore me out and they still had energy and chakra.I immedietly run infront of them shielding them with my body.I gasp out as pain flooded through me and I fell to my knees in the pain."Hm,very noble of you.You won't live long now,no matter how strong you are you've already got one foot in the grave,"the ninja states toward me just as we hear cheering in the distant."I guess that means that the Wagarashi runner has made it to the midpoint,just think the last sound you hear is the sound of your own failure,"he says over to me as I started to shake.
'You'll let someone like him,talk to you like that,brat?'the first voice says and I immedietly recnoize it.
My body then went numb. I completley started to shake and the only sound you could hear was now the rain.I slowly stood up to everyone's shock.
'It's time for me to show me what a true samurai's power can do, brat'
I looked meeting the ninja's eyes as his eyes widen at the sight of my left eye. Blood red.
"It's people like you that make me hate ninja the most,"I growl at him though I knew it wasn't me.It was that thing. That voice.
"I can tell you something right now,you piece of trash.There's always something worse than the sound of failure,"I say,my voice sounded emotionless but I still feel the anger and hatred in it.
I disappeared from where I was and in the blink of an eye.His body flew from where it was and landed about 10 feet away into the ocean while my body was in the position that I had kicked him.I put my leg down keeping my eye where he landed.I started to walk to finish him up but something grabs my wrist.My head snaps back to see everyone looking at me in fear and shock.I immedietly snatch my hand away from Naruto.The red in my eye slowly started to fade.
'Stupid brat.You should've let me finish him!'his voice snaps at me.
Slowly,the numbness started to fade away as well and I fell to the ground and gasped as I held onto my stomache.I started to shake uncontrollably."Gina!It's the poison!"Naruto says holding me.
"What do we do?!"he demands looking at Sasuke who was staring wide-eyed with a paler face than usual."I-I..."he chokes out feelings useless and hopeless looking at me."N-Nar...uto...my...bag..."I stutter out and he looked confused but understanding quicker than I thought he would and quickly grabed my pouch and started rummbling through it."P-pills..."
He finally takes out the pills that the hokage had given me incase I needed it.He quickly gives it to me and I swallow it down.Slowly,I felt my body start relaxing.As soon as I could walk,I stumbled to stand up and Naruto quickly stood up and put his arm around my waist and mine around his shoulder as he lead me to where I was tryng to go.Idate.
I leaned down puting the pill in his mouth.Pain suddenly went through me again and I started coughing."We need to get you out the rain,"Sasuke says walking to me and wraping his arm around my waist."Naruto,I got her,you take Idate."
"Yeah,"Naruto says noding as he picks up Idate and began to run off."I can walk Sasuke,"I croak puting my hands on Sasuke's chest trying to step away from him but I could tell I was barely pushing him because he effortlessly picked me up bridal-style.I let out a groan as I land in his arms and he starts to walk after Naruto.
We find ourselfs a cave.Naruto had already started the fire and Sasuke set me down close to it and sat besides me as he helped Naruto light it up.I sat quietly just looking outside the rain watching the rain silently.
"I'm trash."
My eyes snap over to Idate who had finally woken up and seemed in the same depressed state as I was."I've always ran away,it's what that rain ninja said and he was right,I don't deserve to live..."
"You idiot!"Naruto shouts at him before I could say anything,"you believe in yourself and that's all that matters!One person's enough!"
'It seems even with you awake, the noise still keeps on coming'
My eyes widen and my body freezes at the voice.Who are this things?What are they?What do they want?Why are they here?!
'I guess Nigai didn't tell you,it's typical of him.Now he's the one asleep'the voice says in my head.It was the second voice.The one that was more calm and almost serene like.'Who are you?'
'I am Yasashii,the other spirit is Nigai'the voice,Yasashii answers me in the same emotionless and monotone voice.'So your spirits?Why are you here?What happened before?'
"You think you're worthless?You think you don't matter?!Well why don't you go out there and let the boss of the Wasabi know he was right to depend on you?!!I don't care if you're too weak,I'll carry you if I have to!It's not over yet!You here me?!"Naruto's shouting brought me back and I looked at him shouting angrily at Idate."Naruto-"
I was about to stop him but Sasuke grabed my wrist stoping me."Don't Gina,leave them alone,"he says over to me and I let out a sigh but nod looking back at them.Naruto could get Idate's spirit's up,he seems to do so with everyone he meets.That's just something special about Naruto.
"...Yeah,"Idate says looking unsure at Naruto."Now let's get out there and show the Wasaby clan that they were right to depend on you,that you're not worthless!"Naruto says as he picks up Idate on his back and runs out the cave.I quickly put out the fire and get up but I stumble and felt like I was going to fall but a hand on my waist steadies me."Gina."
I glance at Sasuke who was behind me.I felt my face heat up at how close he was.I could feel his body brushing on mines."Y-yeah?"
"I-I got something,"he says looking away now with a pink color in his face as he diged into his pouch.My eyes widen when I see what he takes out."Y-you got the neckless!"I say shocked as I look at the neckless from the store."I-I...you looked like you wanted it...so....just take it!"he says impatiently and embarassed as his face became even more red and hand it to me.I was going to take it but he took it instead."I'll just put it."
My body freezes as his leans on mines more and puts the neckless around me and hooks it up.He leans away and I try shaking off the feeling but it was hard."Thanks,"I finally choke out smiling at Sasuke and his face becomes more red as he looks away."Yeah..."
I start walking but again my legs seem to give in in the pressure and Sasuke quickly grabs me.
"Your still weak,get on my back,"he orders and I frown."I can walk,"I say to him and he rolls his eyes and grabs me hoisting me up effortlessly.
I let out a sigh but wrap my legs around his waist and wrap my arms around his neck.
"Hm,you barely weigh,"Sasuke says puting his hands around my legs to keep me more steady.
"I don't know to take it as a compliment or insult."