Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Leavng the Land of the Tea

"How does he do it?"I groan looking up at the stairs that seemed to be about a thousand there.Naruto and Idate were already halfway up which confused me greatly.
"Well no one ever accused that kid of not having enough energy,"Sasuke replied to me and with that began to climb the stairs after Naruto and Idate.
We caught up to them finally to find they were in a middle of a fight with the rain ninja from before and they were losing.He was about to slice Idate but Sasuke threw some kunai's to stop him.
"Gina,Sasuke!Exellent timeing!"NAruto exclaims over to us looking in a bad conditiont.He had needles all over him."Naruto,sit back and watch I'll take care of this clown,"Sasuke says cooly."How will you do that with me behind you?"I muttered so only he heard me and he glared over to me.
"Heh,this clown is tougher than you think,"Naruto says grining."I'm getting off,"I declare trying to take my legs down but Sasuke had a good hold on them."Sasuke.I'm fine,"I assure him and he sighs but gently lets me down."Just don't get into the fight,"he says to me and I just grunt in response.I would jump in if I needed.
'A battle,my it's been years since I've killed someone'Yasashii says.Her voice actually sounded exited.'Too bad.Your not going to be in it'I snaped in my head at the spirit thing.
'Such a party pooper,and spirit thing?I'm surprised a Ronin hasn't figured out what we really are'Yasashii says and I frown at that.
"You may not think much about it but this is the Lightning Blade of the Thunder God and it can cut through anything,"he says cockily over to Sasuke holding up something in his hand.
"From the Thunder God eh?Well let's see,our blade verses my chidori,"Sasuke says smirking as he starts to charge up his chidori and activated his sharingan.I quickly walked over to Naruto and started to take the needles off and he winces."Stay still,"I order him but he whines."It hurts!"
I sighed but fnish taking them out and start healing up some of his wounds."Sasuke!"
"So this is all there is to the fabled last Uchiha from the Leaf?Huh,looks like your nothing but a pathetic weakling unable to hold the great UChiha name,"the rain ninja says and tosses Sasuke to the side."Sasuke!"I call out to him gritting my teeth.
'Let me out girl,your weak.I can feel it.With my strength,I'll kill him the second I take control'Yasashii says and I could feel her impatientence and exitemnt at the thoughts about killing someone.'Shut up'.
"Take it back."Sasuke's voice calls out menanceingly."Take what back?"
"Don't mess with me,take it back."Sasuke snaped again as I watched Sasuke slowly climbing to his feet menacingly."Hm?What?"the ninja asks,actually looking confused.Did he forget or is he just an idiot?
"I'm Sasuke of the Leaf,last of the Uchiha clan!"Sasuke shouts angrily with his chidori charged up as he ran to the rain ninja with fury radiating form him.The rain ninja put his sword up and blocked it with some effort and I coudl hear a faint crack but didn't pay attention to it.
I was watching Sasuke being thrown in the air and landing on the hald cut down bridge."Sasuke!"I call out running to him and quickly grabing his arm.
The rope was cut and Sasuke's body starts to fall and I immedietly start falling as well.I kept hold of Sasuke tightly as I glanced around for any sign of something to grab on."DAmmit Saske,why did you have to weigh so much,"I growl pulling him closer .I focus the chakara on my hand and put it against the walls.Pain went through it but I kept it there and slowly the speed started to stop and fortunately,a small ledge was bellow and I landed on it.I gasped as I held onto my hand in pain.I reached for my pouch adn took out some bandages and quickly wraped it up in order to stop my shaking hand that was bleeding.
I finish and I let out a sigh before turning to Sasuke and started to heal him.I had a few chakra left andI wouldn't waste it on my hand.I would use it to help Sasuke.
I looked up just as I finished with Sasuke at the rain ninja who fell from the cliff and into the water.
There's something you don't see everyday.
I glanced up waiting patiently for someone to show up.Finally,Idate and Naruto's head appeared.I couldn't help but smile."Naruto!Idate!"
"Gina!Are you alright?!"Naruto calls out to me and I nod."Yeah,and so is Sasuke!"I call out to him.
"Ok,we'll have you up in a minute!"
"No!Get Idate to the finish line!We'll be fine!"I shout at him and Naruto nods."But what're we gonna do about this?"Naruto quesotions looking at the broken bridge.I could here Idate telling him something and I sat down next to Sasuke letting out a yawn as I leaned against the rocks and pulled my hood up closing my eyes.
Now that everything seems to be working out,
~~~
"I'm here to pick up the wounded!"
I let out a sigh as Ibiki called out from the boat."Where is the wounded?"
I hadn't had enough Chakra to heal Sasuke so they sent out the boat for it."Right here,"I call out pointing at Sasuke who was laying on the stretcher.Yeah,when I healed his wounds back there really didn't help him as much as I though it would.I glanced back at Naruto who was compeltely fine.I didn't even have to heal most of his wounds.Just small scratches and bruises.The three of us walks on the ramp and again,I was still confused.Naruto was getting stronger.I think he might even be stronger than Sasuke now.Just look at the diffrence in their condition and they both fought in the same battle against the same opponent."...Brother!"
I glanced back to where Idate was calling out to Ibiki who turned halfway looking at him emotionlessly.
If you havne't figured it out,Idate won the race.
"Who are you?Only one person ever called me that,and they died long ago,"he says emotionlessly and Idate frowns in thought but then smiles again and bows to to Ibiki who turned around.I frowned when I saw Ibiki's smile as he walked past me.
Me and Naruto waved goodbye as we left the port."You did a good job Naruto,your getting stronger everyday,"I say looking at Naruto smiling and he grins at me scratching his head proudly.
"Thanks!You helped alot too!"he says to me and I smiled back at him.
I glanced at Sasuke who was on the stretcher glaring furiously at Naruto for some reason.I frowned confused.Is he mad because Naruto beat the ninja and he didn't?
I walked over to him and pushed him to the side gently making myself at home in his stretcher."What are you doing?"Sasuke demands glaring at me."Just cause your in bad shape doesn't mean you get to ride comfortable,now shut up and let me sleep."
Sasuke stays quiet after that and I put my head against his shoulder which seemed to surprise him because he jumped up slightly when I did but then relaxed.
I let out a yawn as I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep to the sound of the ocean.