Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Going Home

"Gina!Ginaaa!Open the door!"
"Hey Gina... I think they want you to open the door."
I don't bother standing up or moving.My brother sighs as he leaves my room and goes to open the door."Hey um,Naruko?Long time no see,"I hear Gin greet."It's Naruto!I need to talk to Gina!"Naruto shouts through the house and I hear him inviting himself in."Whoa,I've never been in your apartment!"Naruto says but snaps back into reality and runs into my bedroom to see me laying in bed with closed eyes."Gina!Wake up!Sasuke's left the village!Shikamaru's picking people to go with him to bring him back so get up already!"
"You forced me to pick her more like it,"Shikamaru's tired voice says by the doorway."So...what is your relationship with my sister?"Gin demands glaring at Shikamaru since he hand't seen him before.
"Gina!Get up already!"Naruto shouts pulling the covers and his eyes immedietly widen when he sees me.I was only wearing a sports bra and shorts.I was laying on my stomache so he could see the large branded X on my back along with the many scars all over my body."W-what the...?"
My eyes open slightly as I slowly get up and sit up on the bed leting more of my scars on my arms show where I usually kept bandages around them.Gin stayed quiet already knowing about them.
"I don't care."I say emotionlessly looking into space."W-what?"
"I don't care if he comes back or not."
"What's up with you?! Why are you saying things like that?!" Naruto demands now getting angered with me. I simply stayed quiet staring emotionlessly at the wall.
"You don't have to worry Gina! I'll bring him back! It's a promise!"
"I said I don't care!" I snaped glaring at Naruto now, my eye flashing a red color. "I don't even belonged here in the first place..." I mumbled more to myself closing my eyes. "Fine! But I'll bring Sasuke back to us no matter what Gina, and everything will be alright!" Naruto says determined before flying out. "Let's go Shikamaru!" Naruto shouts making Shikamaur sigh as he turns around. "What a drag..."
Silenced filled the room for awhile. "... Are you sure you don't want to go? Isn't that Sasuke guy your teammate?" Gin asks looking over to me questioning.
I stayed quiet for awhile before openeing my eyes.
"I want to go home."
"...Hm? Aren't we in it?" Gin asks confused now scratching his head. "I want to go back to Amarante," I continue in a tired voice. Gin frowns looking at me. "Amarante? It's fine by me since I really don't like ninja, but are you sure? You really wanted to come back here," Gin says over to me and I turn to glare at him. "I said, I want to go back."
I didn't belong here. I should've just stayed with Ryuji in the first place. I shouldn't have broken the Bushido and trusted ninja.
"Fine, let's start packing then," Gin says turning around going out my room, "I'll eat all the food we can't take!"
I simply stood up and started to grab my bag and fill it up with all the things that I had. I also had to go to the Hokage, to tell her of my leave. "Gina! Are we staying with Ryuji? Because I don't want to live in the same place as that bastard!" Gin complains in the next room. "I don't know yet," I state simply. Since our old house was burned down when the Nishi took our family, I guess Ryuji's palace would be the only place for us. I almost had everything before I stopped when I notice the picture frame of my team.
I immeidetly looked away turning my back onto it and walking out of my room closing the door behing me to see Gin there ready already. "I have all the food!" he declares to me and I nod. "Then let's go already," I say over to him and he frowns slightly but nods as we walk out from the apartment for the last time.
It didn't take long before we arrived in the Hokage's office. Where Tsunade was looking frustrated. "Lady Tsunade, I come to announce my leave of Konoha," I say making her notice me as I entered along with Gin. "What?" she demands over to me as I put my Konoha headband and my apartment's key on her desk. "Me and Gin are leaving Konoha today and going back to Amarante," I say to her and she narrows her eyes. "Are you sure about this decision? Have you talked to Kakashi and Naruto?" she questions me and I simply shake my head. "That's none of their business, it's my desicion not theirs."
"... Fine. But you'll be welcomed in Konoha if you decide to come back."
I turn around and walked out with Gin besides me as we headed for the gates. "Are you really sure about this?" Gin speaks up breaking the silence, "Is it because of Sasuke leaving?"
My jaw clenched as I kept looking forward. "We never belonged here in the first place," I say glancing at him and he frowned but noded. "I guess that's true... it's infested with ninja," he says schrunching up his nose. We finally made it to the gate.
"This is it," Gin says looking at the gates as I glanced back at Konoha for one last time before looking away. I never should've came back here.
'Trust no one other than your clan and master'
And I never did.