Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

First D-Rank Mission

'How far is the target?'
'Five meters and closeing.'
'So...how much longer are we going to wait?!'
'I'm in positiong.'
'So am I!'
'.....'
'Gina?Where's Gina?'
'No time,the target's moving.'
'Go!'
'Huh?Where'd it go?'
"Achoo!"
My eyes opened as the sneeze came out and I scratched my noseas it itched and another sneeze came out.What the hell?I closed my eyes backtrying to go back to sleep when my nose itched again and I sneezed.
'The target had disapeared!'
'You dunce,I told you to get it before it was to late.'
'Sasuke-!'
I groaned at the noise as I sneezed again rubbing my nose as I lazily opened my eyes to see a pair of yellow ones staring back at me.I frowned as I squinted to look closer at the thing crawling its way toward me.Suddenly,it jumps and pounces on me causing me to lose my balance on the branch and fall on the ground with the thing on top of me."Ah!"
I land on the ground hard and I let out a grunt.
'Gina!'
Suddenly,my team comes out from the woods where I was laying down.I had landed on my stomache with my hood and hair over my face covering it most parts and there was something fluffy infront of me."Achoo!"I sneeze again making the fluffy thing fly upwards but then come back down."Is this a cat?"I demand staying still glaring at my teammates who each were looking at me amused.Well,Naruto was laughing his ass off,Kakashi was chuckling,and Sasuke just had amused eyes.
"Does it have a ribbon on it?"Kakashi asks and Sasuke walks over to me and takes the cat from my head letting me get up."Yes,this is the one,"Sasuke says to him noding as I sneezed again."I think I'm allergic to them..."I mutter rubing my nose as I sneezed again."Ha!We should've taken a picture!"Naruto says grining and I glared at him as he goes over to the car grining."Look at the nice kitty that scared Gina..."he says in a wierd voice practicly over the cat making the cat scared and attack Naruto."Hm,that's what you get,"I state dusting myself from the cat hair that got on me.
"Get it off!Off!Bad kitty!Bad kitty!"
~~~
"No wonder he ran away,"I say scratching my head as I watched Tora,the cat,being reunited with his owner."Ha!That cat deserved it!"Naruto declares laughing at the cat's misery.I just sighed but shook my head.
The hokage started to read out the next missions when Naruto,being himself,snaped.
"No way!No thank you!Boring!Give us something diffrent to do!Somethign important!Something amazing!"he shouts over to them."Don't be a fool!You're only a begginer!"Iruka shots back at Naruto and I let out a sigh.Naruto made a big deal abotu everything.He slowed things down to much.
Naruto continued on shouting back at them and ended up on the ground crossed leged barely paying attention to what the hokage was saying.I can't really say,I was barely making any attention myself."I had miso yesterday,so I think I'll go with chicken today..."
I sighed as Iruka snaped at Naruto which continued onto anotehr arguement.Finally,Kakashi hit Naruto upside the head."Sorry about that...."he says nervously about his wellbeing.
"Since you put it that way..."The hokage says considering what Naruto had said,"I'll give you a C-rank mission.The protection of a certain individual,"he says with a smile on his lips.My ears perk up at that.Even though I usually didn't care,the missions they were giving us were just to boring.
"Who is it?Some great lord?The Daimyo?A princess?!"Naruto shouts exitedly over at them."Compose yourself.I'll perform the inroductions straight-away.Please let him in..."the hokage calls out and we hear the door open up behind us.
"What's going on here?"
We all turn to see a man standing there looking unimpressed as his eyes land on us."They look like a bunch of wet-nosed brats.Especially the midget.He's got the face of an imbecile,"he calls out taking a drink from the bottle in his hand that even from the distance it reeked of sake,"it's a joke right?You kids aren't really ninja,are you?"
"Haha!Who'd he mean?Which midget?Which imbecil...."Naruto starts laughing as he looks at all of us.Lines appear by us measuring our heights.Sasuke being the tallest,me coming down a few inches,and Naruto a few inches down from me."I'll kill him!!!"
"Wrong.No killing the old man you've been assigned to protect,"Kakashi lectures as he holds back Naruto who was angrily trying to get to the man.
"I am Tazuna.A bridge builder of the ultimate reown.Until I am back safetly in my own country where I'll be completing my next bridge,you'll all be expected to protect me.Even if it cost your lives!"
I snort as I crossed my arms eyeing the man.I would not die because of this drunk.That would be a disgrace to my clan.One of our main rules we have in the Bushido.
'Never die unless it's for your clan or master'
I'm planing on keeping onto that rule.I don't care if I am in ninja territory,it doesn't mean that that I will leave my beliefs to follow theirs.
'Samurai stay loyal to the Bushido or suffer the consquences'
"Okay guys,go pack up and lets meet up by the gates in ten minutes,"Kakashi says looking down at us and we nod as we walk around Tazuna.I caught Naruto glaring at him as he passed him."I don't like him,why did we have to get someone like him?!"Naruto whines as we walk out from there."Because of the money,"I say outloud causing both of my teammates to look at me.I just ignore them and continue to walk."What do you mean because of the money?"Naruto calls out being as curious as ever."People pay for ninja to do whatever they like.If they have the money,the villages will provide the ninja,"I say pulling my hood over my head."What about the people who don't hav money?"
I tense up slightly as I stuff my hands in my pockets and turn into another alleyway.
Talking about things like these always reminded me of my homelands.
"They have to do it on their own.Whether they succeed or die."