Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Journey to the Land of the Waves

"All right!Road trip!"
"Why are you so exited?"I question boredly looking at Naruto woh was pracitcly dancing out of joy.He turns grining at me."This'll be the first time in my life,I've ever been outside of the village!"he declares to me and I just shrug.I didn't see how that was so exiting.The only places I've ever been were Amarente and Konoha,and really,none of them were or are a good experience.I'm just here to get strong enough so I can go back to Amarente and help my clan.
If they're even still alive.
I felt a slightly pain inside me at the thought but tried to forget the thoughts away.
"You are dead!"
I blink as I look up to see Naruto being held back my Kakashi from again murdering Tazuna.
"Be quiet and let's move it,"Kakashi says boredly already reading his book of Make-out Paradise.We start walking.
"Why couldn't you have gotten ninja from you village to take you there?"Naruto mutters glaring at Tazuna clearly annoyed by him."There are no ninja in the Land of the Waves,"Kakashi states without looking up as he starts to explain about the six hidden villages.
I just zone out already knowing all this.My father thought it was necessary to know and study your enemy before jumping into war with them.Clearly,he didn't trust any village or clan other than our own making every single person outside our clan and village his enemies.
Suddenly I saw something move by the woods.I frowned slightly tensing up as I squinted to look more but when I didn't see anything else,I turned back around.Suddenly I saw something move infront of me and my eyes stop to where there's a puddle there.I stop walking staring atthe muddle slightly cautious as I see it move slightly as if something was in there but it looked to small to have any fish.
Why is there even a puddle ina hot day like this?I haven't even seen or heard that it had rain.
"C'mon Gina,don't get seperated,"Kakashi calls out to me noticing that I've stoped.I nod as I walk after them walking around the puddle slightly calming down.
We had walked about some feet when they attacked.
Two figures jumped out and the first one they got was Kakashi.They wraped a chain around him squeezing him and he fell onto the ground.My eyes widened immeidetly at the sight."One little piggy...."
I turn over to see them running after Naruto."Two little piggies..."
I was about to go over to him to help but I saw Sasuke already charging to I immeidetly went over to Tazuna getting a kunai out glancing around warily for any sign of any other ninja.Even though I would'nt give my life for him,I still had the heart to protect him if I could.
I looked over to see Sasuke throw shurinken and kunais over at their chains piercing them into some trees.He then jumped over to them and kicked them in their heads.One regained balance quickly and went after Naruto while the other one was charging over at me and Tazuna.I immedietly tensed up glaring at him geting ready to attack him standing my ground.Just as he was a few feet away,a figure appeared infront of me and my eyes widened slightly."Sasuke?"
Just as the ninja was about to attack,Kakashi appears infront of us grabing him by the neck with the other one in the same position."I'm sorry Naruto.I should have moved to helpyou soooner....before you were injuried.It never occured to me that you would freeze up.Good job Sasuke,Gina,"Kakashi says over to us like nothing happened.
I relax slightly leting out a sigh as I put my kunai up."Hey...."
I glance up to see Sasuke smirking over at Naruto,"are you okay....you big chicken?"
I let out another breathe as I help Kakashi tie the ninja up.I fall back on my butt and pull my legs to my chest while crossing my arms over my chest as well leaning against a tree as Kakashi starts to exlaim about how he noticed the puddle and that his first clue.
I glance over at Naruto who had stupidly stabed himself shouting out things.
"With this kunai knife,I promise you,I will protect the old man!Reporting fit for duty sensai!"Narto declares holding his hand up proudly.
"Naruto,you're going to exceed the bleeding and bleed to death,"I state looking at the wound and he immedietly freaks out."Nooooo!"
I sighed as I walked closer to him."Give me your hand,"I order holding my hand out for hand.He immeditely hands it to me and I frown as I look at the wound."What?W-what is it,Gina?You have a serious look on your face!Why is that?!"
The wound had almost healed which seemed almost immposible.Even with a small wound like that,it should'nt heal up in just a few minutes where it's been cut unless someone healed it.
I put my other hand over his wound and started to heal what was left of it.
"W-what are you doing?!"Naruto exclaims surprised as silver chakara was shown in my hand like a small ball glowing."She's healing you wiht her chakara.That's what medical ninja are specialized to do,"Kakashi states appearing by us looking intensely at what I was doing."How come we don't know about it?!"Naruto complains.
"Because that is out of your league,you usually have to train for years and have great chakara control to be able to do that,"Kakashi says to him."Then how come Gina knows how to do it?"
'That's exactly what I'm wondering...no one in Konoha could've taught her so that means she must've learned it in Amarente....'Kakashi thinks watching as I almost finish up the wound.
Why'd he have to be so nosy?I finished and steped back from him."There,"I say and Naruto marvels at his hand.
"That's so cool! Teach me how!!!"