Status: comments please?

A Tear In Her Dress, John O'Callaghan.

Elsie Hansen.
Shane Collins.
John O’Callaghan.
Sophia Hansen.

“I’m going to marry you one day, Elsie.” John hugged Elsie tighter, they were watching the sunset together on his roof. Elise had never felt this way about anyone before.

Elsie looked at him, was be being as serious as he sounded? “Do you really meant that, John?” Hell, he was talking about marrying her one day. They were only high schoolers. Seventeen, so he must mean it.

John smiled and kissed her head, “Why would I lie to you? Your all I’ve ever wanted Els. Your everything I’ve ever dreamed of.” He helped her back into his bed room, “I mean I know we’re been together for six months, but I feel like we’re meant to be.”

Elsie smiled and laid down on his bed, “Really?”

John laid down next to her, “Yes, really.” He kissed her, and things lead to another that very special night.

-

Turns out John said those things to a lot of girls. No wonder he avoided me on graduation the night after our ‘special night’. I figured it out, as soon as he got up and left after we had done it. No fucking wonder. I, Elsie Hansen will never fall for something like that ever again.

But, who knew my feelings would die out and reappear when I find out he’s back to stay.

---

So, I’ve had this idea for a while. Its been sitting in word, untouched. Decided to make it a bit better, and decided for you guys to decide if I should keep it.

I deleted my Oh, I can see now story with Alex Gaskarth. Because it wasn't going anywhere.
BUT; tell me how you like this so far, okay? Thanks(:

Title Credit from Right Girl off of Black&White.

I dont own The Maine, wish i did(:
I own characters you dont know.