Status: comments please?

A Tear In Her Dress, John O'Callaghan.

Shit, thanks for the Guilt.

“Mommy, mommy! Where’s daddy, he’s supposed to be here.” Sophia looked adorable in her pink bowed pigtails I put her hair in. She had a cute pink flowered dress.

Shane was reading the newspaper, he looked up and shook his head. “Maybe he forgot.”

I smacked him upside the head with a magazine, “He’s probably running late, sweetie.”
Sophia skipped, “I’m five, I’m five!”

I walked over to her and kissed her head, “Yes, my little cupcake. And you are going to school soon, too.”

She stuck out her tongue, “Ew.” She looked out the window and saw John’s car drive in, “Daddy!”

-

I stood there, amazed. “You bought her a bird…a bird.” I looked at Shane, who seemed un interested. Sophia was squeaking over the little white and yellow cockatiel. I could not believe he bought her a bird. I mean naturally, I’d be pissed. But since my little episode…I’ve been a little lenient with him.

Sophia clapped her hands, “Sprinkles! I’m calling you Sprinkles.”

John smiled and shrugged, “Its your bird, you name it Sprinkles.”

Shane looked up and rolled his eyes, “Where’d you get Sprinkles from? Its white and yellow.”

I smacked him upside the head again with the magazine, “Shane.”

John nodded, “Okay, well should I take her now?”

I nodded too, “Yeah, go ahead.” I went into the kitchen and handed her, her suitcase. “Now, Sophia. I put Tom&Jerry and Looney Tunes in the front pocket, remember to brush your teeth, and don’t forget to call me okay.”

Sophia’s eyes lit up, “I get to spend the night with daddy!” I nodded and she squealed, “Yay. Can I bring Sprinkles?”

John shrugged, “Its your birthday, do whatever you want.”

I raised a hand, “Keep it to a minimal, please. I don’t want to see any more pets, coming in this house.”

John smirked, “Yeahyeah. C’mon, Soph. Lets go.”

-

“Baby, I’m sorry about lately.” He walked into the bedroom and sat at the edge next to me.

I was currently watching something on TV and he rudely interrupted, “Its okay.”

He turned off the TV and grabbed my hands, “No, I mean. I’m really sorry. It just makes me jealous, that you share something so beautiful like that with John. And the fact that you still love each other, if you deny it or not.”

I raised an eyebrow, “Uh, Shane? You do realize I went out with John for like six months before I got pregnant? It wasn't love, it was lust. And you shouldn’t….be jealous.” I bit my lip and smacked my head, no Shane. You should be kicking me out of your house, because I had like the hugest make out session with the father of my child.

He shrugged, “I know. But, I should be lucky that your not one of those people who go off and cheat on their partners when they get into a fight.”

I closed my eyes and nodded, “Yeeah. Well, uh. I’m going to go the store, might as well do it now…” I quickly got up and walked out the front door with car keys and cell phone. So that was awesomely great…yeah. Bring on the mother fucking Guilt.

I walked into the store and looked at the list, I was almost done when I bumped into someone, who looked vaguely familiar. “Do I know you?”

The guy scratched the back of his neck and shrugged. He had daring eyes, a cute smile, tussled light brown hair, with some scruff. “Uh, I don’t know. My names Kennedy if that rings a bell?”

My eyes widened, “Kennedy…Kennedy Brock? As in the kid that tried numerous of times to get in my pants during junior year.”

He smirked, “I did a lot of that to girls, I’m guessing I never scored with you…hm.” He tried to think, then his eyes widened, “You know, there was this one girl I couldn’t get. Mainly because she was obsessed with on my friend. I think her name was Elsie something.”

I propped my hand on my hip, “Hansen. Yeah, hello.”

Kennedy laughed, “Really? So you’re the mother of John’s kid.” He looked me over and nodded, “Everyone’s right. The only thing that doesn’t look like John is the eyes. You know, she’s a cool kid. Very funny.”

I nodded, “Yeahh. So you guys know he has a kid?” Never struck me that he’d let his band mates meet Sophia.

He nodded, “Yeah, man. He told us the minute he found out. I mean don’t get offended at first, but we had a talk on what he should do. A lot of us said, don’t waste your time. But you know, ever since he has been Sophia. He’s had a bit more responsibility then before.”

I raised an eyebrow, “How so?”

He shrugged, “Well, like. He doesn’t drink as much, afraid of messing around with a girl. He thinks things over a lot. But, mainly the whole drinking, partying thing. We’re impressed.”

I was stunned, “Wait, wait, wait. Your saying, John Cornelius O’Callaghan the Fifth, doesn’t drink?”

He nodded and smirked, “Like he used to.”

I was so confused, “He does understand, that he can, right?”

“Well, duh Elsie. He’s not that dumb, he just doesn’t want to do something that might disappoint yo-Sophia.”

“Whoa, what?”

He ran his hand through his hair, “Look, no doubt, John loves Sophia. But, the real question is, why hasn’t he told you he loves you.” He pointed to me, “Its written across your face, Elsie. You still like him, and” he looked at my engagement ring, “its not fair that your getting married when he has a kid with you. You never gave him the chance to win over your heart.”

I shook my head, “But he cant, love me. I mean, I don’t know. But, its not fair that he walked out on me. True, it was my fault. But, lies mean more than the truth. He shouldn’t have lied and maybe he’d still have a chance.”

He nodded, “Right. So your saying, your unfaithful moment with him was nothing.”

I bit my lip, “Uh, well. It was something, enough to be nothing.”

He laughed and shook his head, “That means nothing, your on your own kid.” He walked away but turned his head, “Really wish I got the chance to be in your pants.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I want a new commenter, please!
<33.

So, thank you Dirk Mai for posting those
pictures of Kennedy Brock fucking stripping.
Cause now i hate myself, thanks cutiepie<3.