Confused

Chapter 19

~Mikey's POV~

"Frank, you have to talk to him! He's depressed and shutting himself away and crying all the time!"

"I can't Mikey! He already hates me and even if I did, it won't change anything."

"Fine. It might not change anything and it might make him worse but what could be more worse than the fact my brother is drinking again?"

I slammed the phone and groaned in exhaustion.

Gerard has been drinking again and staying in his room at mom's house. Eliza can't get him out, I can't get him out even mom can't get him out. We just try to make sure he doesn't get worse but who knows what he does in his room?

~Frank's POV~

Mikey slammed the phone shut taking me by surprise. He never slams the phone. That was always Gerard's thing.

So he's drinking again. After all these years of getting over it, he just goes back to the bottle.

"Well, we both knew it wasn't meant to be anyway. He's married, I was engaged and still we tried to love. This is just a big mistake", I said to myself.

~Gerard's POV~

I throw another empty bottle against the wall as tears stream down my face.

"Stupid. Frank. Stupid. Me. Stupid. Love. Stupid. Stupid."

I pull back my sleeve to see the fresh cuts forming his name. I take another bottle and drink as much as I can before passing out on my bed from exhaustion.

~Ray's POV~

"Bob, don't you think we were too harsh on Gee?" I ask.

"I guess...well, it was just shock, right? They would understand that", he answers.

"Yeah...so, I'll try calling him...to apologize and all...call you later man."

I dial Gerard's number but it wasn't him that answered.

"Ray, it's Mikey...uhm...Gerard can't answer the phone right now..."

"Mikey? Is everything okay? You sound tired...and like you've been crying..."

"It's...it's Gerard...he...he's...it's the old days again."

He starts crying on the phone and I feel my insides twist in guilt.

"Mikey, where are you?"

"M...mom's house...he...he won't do anything...just...drinks and...who know what else...."

"Hang in there Mikey...I'll get Bob and Frank over...just make sure he....doesn't do anything else..."

Then I call Frank...

"Pick up already....!"
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah....
comment please! :]