Confused

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

FRANK's POV

After I broke down in front of Ray, he drove me over to the Way residence and suddenly, eyes were all on me. Bob held a sleeping Mikey while glaring at me. Mr. and Mrs. Way just looked at me with disappointment. Alicia was patting Eliza's back while sneaking glances at me.

Then everyone cleared the way to the basement where Gerard's room always has been.

"I've tried knocking. We all have. Don't expect him to answer", Eliza snaps and I feel like running away.

Ray knows me too well and had a firm grip on my shirt while he led me to the door. I look up at him, tears streaming down my face again.

"He hates me Ray. He won't answer for me. Especially since he hasn't answered for everyone else."

Ray looked at me with sympathetic eyes and instantly, I knew he wanted me to try. Gerard has already done so many things for me. He just might open the door for me.

I raise my hand up and Ray walks out, giving me space and time. I hear footsteps and cars starting. I guess Ray told everyone to give it a rest.

My hand is poised to knock on the door but I can't do it. And just like that, I crash into a crying heap in front of Gerard's door.

"Gee, I'm sorry. I made a terrible mistake and I understand if you hate me but please let me explain. Please."

I'm crying and sobbing and I feel like I can't breathe. My chest tightens and I'm gasping for air but I have to do this. I have to let Gerard open the door.

"Gerard...Gee-bear...Gee...I'm sorry...I..." I was panting and the room was spinning too.

Right before everything became black, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
short filler-ish kinda thing.
I'm already working on the next chapter. :D
comment please!