Confused

I'm okay (I promise)

FRANK's POV

So Gerard and I made up already and I made him throw away every single bottle of alcohol inside of the house. I also inspected his entire house for anything else like drugs and pills.

It's already been two hours and still, no one has arrived. Gerard was asleep onthe couch me while I sat on the couch, surfing through the channels until I got stuck with watching some crazy music channel. I shut my eyes and tried to sleep and just when I was a minute closer to my slumber, I felt Gerard shift and his warm body leave my side.

I opened my eyes a little only to see the light of the television flicker on a crying Gerard. Then I saw the picture of Bert and I on TV. My insides lurched and I knew that I had to do something before Gerard did anything else so I sat upright, making Gerard wipe away his tears. He didn't know that I saw him crying.

"Gee..."

"It's okay Frank. You don't have to explain anything."

Gerard stood up and walked into the kitchen while I was left alone in the living room with nothing but the television on. Moments later, Gerard walked into the room with a cup of coffee.

"You've explained a lot to me tonight Frank and I think it would be best if I told you what went on with my side of the story."

I nod while Gerard takes a deep breath and touches his arm that I had to bandage for him.

"I love you Frank and I don't want to lose you but I don't want to hurt Eliza either. She's my friend Frank and I've seen her at her worst and I just got told about what she's been through. Which made me think about how I feel for her. Frank, I love you okay. Don't ever forget that. That's why....Frank? Frank!"

I was panting and crying while Gerard said those things because honestly, they hurt. I knew it in the pit of my stomach that he would leave me for Eliza. I couldn't breathe anymore. I had no reason to.

Gerard held me again and placed my head on his chest while he held me.

"Frankie, listen to my heart beating okay? I want you to listen to it. It's beating for you but your heart has to beat with it. Just breathe Frankie."

GERARD's POV

I was talking to Frank while looking at my coffee when suddenly, he gasps and his breathing becomes short and tears stream down his face. I hug him tight (but not TOO tight) and tell him to breathe. I whisper things to him until he calms down and he stops crying.

He looks really tired and his eyes are drooping already and I whisper to myself, "I'll tell you at a better time."

Frank just looks up at me and yawns, making me yawn too.

"I'm contagious, aren't I, Gee?"

I just nod and place a light kiss on his lips before falling asleep with my Frankie.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay...so I know this sucks but I just wanted to find a way to end this story in the most...dramatic and unexpected way possible...

so I want more comments before I reveal who Gerard stays with. *evil laugh*

♥