Confused

chapter 7

“Uhm…okay…I guess it wouldn’t hurt.” I say smiling weakly.

“Oh gosh. I thought I would get stuck there without having anything good to stare at.” He laughed.

I, again, chose the wrong time to frown. Damn thoughts.

“Frankie? What is it?” He asked, emotions totally switching from happy to concerned.

“Gerard, why did you marry Eliza if you never loved her?”

“Oh…uhm…remember when Brian called me a year ago when we were playing Truth or Dare at Ray’s place?”

“Yeah…”

How could I forget? You were dared to kiss me and you got called out and came back like the world got shattered. Just like mine.

“Well…they said they didn’t want to have rumors about me being gay. Especially since we would make out on stage. You had Jamia, Mikey was engaged, Bob and Ray…well, nobody really wants to mess with them. They said I had to do something about it so…Eliza was the closest person to a girlfriend I had.”

“So you were forced to marry her? But nobody knows about it except you and the company?”

“Well…yeah…not even Mikey knows…until now…even Eliza doesn’t know that our wedding was full of hidden paparazzi.”

“So you had to fake everything on your wedding?”

“Ye-----“

RING!!!

He lifted his hand, telling me to wait. He picked up his phone and sighed.

Eliza.

“Hey Liz…Yeah…I’m still at Frank’s…yeah…he’s going…he just…yeah…they…yes… no! Okay…okay…bye…”

“She’s wondering what’s taking you too long?”

“Yeah…”

“She wants you to hurry back bringing me if I’m going because she wants you to meet her parents?”

“Yeah…go change…quick…before she even starts becoming suspicious.”

“Fine…” I say, pouting.

I ran to my room and changed to my black shirt, torn jeans, studded belt, Black Vans and eyeliner. When I ran out to Gerard, the guys were there, talking while Eliza was on his lap, snuggling up to him. Talk about whore-y. I just walked down, running my hands through my hair. Mikey faked a cough, making everyone look at me. Gerard, looked sorry, Mikey was getting impatient while Ray, Bob, Alicia, Christa and Eliza looked like they would tear me apart.

She jumped. I can’t push her off…she’s damn heavy.

I laughed and waved, jumping down the last three steps.

“Must you always do that?” Ray asked, sighing in exasperation.

I just nodded and Gerard piped in. “Can we go now?”

I wanna eat then play truth or dare like we always do. Dare me.

He smiled and everyone stood up. Everyone except Mikey. Instead I heard…

Gerard, don’t you even dare think about that. Frank, get out of Gerard’s head now. Reality has to kick in sometime soon. Sorry Frank.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to those that commented! Sorry it took so long...