‹ Prequel: It's Almost Easy

Such a Surreal Place

Hair

*Later that day*

“Oh my God! Babe! What’d you do to your hair?” I squeaked as Syn walked into the tour bus. He had gone to get his hair cut, but I didn’t know he meant THAT short!

“Aw crap! Do you not like it?” he asked, panicking.

“Oh, no, no, no...” I said as I jumped up off my chair and walked over to him. I grabbed his belt roughly in my hands and pulled his hips into me. “I love it...”

“Aaawww Ash... Don’t do this to me...” he whined as I ran a hand through his hair, tugging gently where he liked it. I was teasing him; and it was fun! But, wow, it really was short. Well, compared to what I was used to anyway... I was used to him having it quite long and straight with a Fedora on (and occasionally wavy when he couldn’t find a straightener or was too lazy to straighten it), but here he was with it quite short and spiked up.

“God you’re sexy!” I exclaimed as I eyed up my new fiancé. “We should totally celebrate getting engaged tonight...”

“But you haven’t booked any hotel rooms for us,” Brian said sadly, giving me the puppy dog eyes that he was VERY good at.

“I don’t have to have them booked...” I said cheekily, pulling on his belt again. I kissed him and he instantly kissed me firmly back. “Stuff the hotel room. No one’s here. Let’s do it now.”

“Uh, what?” he asked, clearly quite shocked with my offer. “This is the worst place – we’re so gonna get caught by one of my band mates!”

“We won’t,” I said quite seductively as I looped my fingers under his belt. I dragged him behind me, leading him down to the back of the tour bus.

“Babe, we can’t do this...” he muttered to himself as I shut the door behind him. I went and lay down on the couch, pulling him on top of me. “Or we could...” Ha. I knew I could change his mind... After we’d been making out very passionately for a while, I went to take his top off and caught a glimpse of my new ring.

“I love you so much, Syn,” I said, knowing me calling him Syn would turn him on even more, as I practically ripped his shirt off him. God, I loved his body! Since he’d been on tour, he’d eaten healthier and worked out more – and I wasn’t complaining!

“What’d I do this time?” he asked playfully as I chucked his t-shirt away. He kissed my lips one more time, then moved down to my neck.

“You proposed to me...” I said in between moans as he found my sweet spot again. God, I could still remember the first time he kissed me there. He was drunk when he had found it, but for some reason he never forgot where it was...

“God, I love kissing you there...” he mumbled into my throat as his hands went up under my top. His breathes were becoming deeper and his hips were already automatically grinding against me.

“Mmmm...” I moaned and then heard the opening of a door.

“What was that?” Syn whispered into my neck. He had paused his kissing, obviously hearing it too. I heard voices that I recognized as Zacky and Mel. “Somebody obviously has the same idea as us...” I started to giggle as he leaned off the couch and picked up his shirt.

“I’ll reserve a hotel room for us tonight,” I told him as he put his shirt back on. I tugged at the ends of my top, making sure I looked decent enough. I fixed my hair as we sat up, glancing at each other. I saw one of his many Fedoras on the ground and picked it up, putting it on my head, trying to look cute. I remembered back to the day when I dressed up like him. Boy, he didn’t like that one bit! But it had got him to turn around and be such a nice guy to me, causing me to fall in love...

“How about in the back of the bus?” I heard Zacky ask mischievously. Footsteps approached us and the door opened. Boy did he get a fright when he saw us sitting there! “Oh... Uh... Hi guys...” He was stuttering a bit and his cheeks got slightly red.

“Hey,” I said back. “We were just leaving.” I winked at Mel as I walked past her, Syn trailing behind me, attached to my hand.

“Oh my God! Is that a ring?” Melissa randomly shrieked at me. She started squealing and bouncing up and down with excitement. I was then almost squashed by a gigantic hug from her. “You’re getting married!”

“You didn’t tell her?” Brian asked Zacky but Mel spoke again before Zacky could even open his mouth.

“Are you having it now?” she asked excitedly.

“No. We’re going to plan it out properly,” I explained with a hint of sarcasm and she nodded very eagerly.

“Well, congratulations! Have you got a dress? What flowers do you want? Where are you guys having it? Who’s best man? Zacky, right?” She rattled off question after question and Brian just pulled me away from her. I started laughing as he led me off the bus while Mel shouted at him, calling him an arsehole.

“You can see why I didn’t tell her, can’t you?” Zacky yelled just before I shut the door behind us.

“Your friend is hyper,” Brian commented and I agreed.

“But she’s majorly happy for us ‘cause...” I faded off while glancing up at him and he got a massive smile on his face.

“’Cause I’m getting married to the best girl in the whole entire world!” he announced proudly, giving me a kiss. Aaawww... He thought I was the best girl in the world...
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't want to sound desperate, but please comment if you are reading this.