‹ Prequel: It's Almost Easy

Such a Surreal Place

First Show Celebration

*Later that night, during the show*

“Aw I don’t like the way Syn’s guitar is sounding...” Mel complained from by my side as we watched Avenged Sevenfold play Afterlife to an amazing crowd.

“Stop worrying! It’s fine,” I said, watching Syn’s fan girls go wild as he played right in front of them. I don’t know why I felt a bit jealous – he was MINE. He was going to walk off that stage right into my arms, not theirs. They finished up the song and their audience went nuts! Syn walked over to get a beer and saw us watching him. He gave me a massive grin and I smiled back, my heart melting...

“Aw, you two are so cute!” Mel squeaked, making me laugh.

“Thanks...” I said as Matt started talking to the crowd. Then Beast and the Harlot begun and Mel and I danced around at side stage, just for the sake of it. We both loved that song. “Let’s go around to Zacky’s side.” Mel agreed and we snuck around the back of the stage to appear beside Zacky. After Scream finished, Zacky quickly ran off over to us.

“Love you,” he said, kissing Mel quickly on the lips. He ran back on stage, ready to play guitar again. The rest of the band were looking at him so strangely it cracked me and Mel up for quite a few minutes.

“He’s so sweet, huh?” I said through my laughter and Mel agreed.

“I dunno what I did to deserve him...” she added as I stared at Syn, thinking the same thing.

I can’t remember the last time I fell for someone so hard...

*Late that night, after the show*

“Here’s to an awesome first show!” Matt shouted as we all held our beer bottles up and shouted a ‘yeah’. We all took a mouthful of alcohol at the same time, then settled down into the chairs provided for us backstage. I was sitting in between Syn’s legs, Jimmy was next to us, followed by Matt. On another chair was Zacky, Mel and Johnny, then on the other chairs and leaning up against walls were some other crew. I leaned back onto a chest that I loved and sipped away at my beer, listening in to everyone’s conversations. No one was interesting me, even Jimmy (which was not normal). Syn’s free arm once again wrapped itself around my waist and I felt so comfortable and didn’t wanna move.

But of course, the day was so long, and I had been driving all day, so I decided to call it quits after one beer. I put my empty bottle down on the table and stood up. I leant back over to Syn and kissed his cheek.

“See ya when you come,” I said to him, then said a goodnight to everyone else. I exited the room, and sure enough, two seconds later, Syn had joined me. He slipped his hand into the back pocket of my jeans and walked with me to our tour bus. I put my arm around his waist as he gave me a kiss on the top of my head.

“Where are you going?” he asked, even though he damn well knew the answer.

“Bed. I’m tired.”

“Please let me make you exhausted...” he said seductively as I unlocked the tour bus. I rolled my eyes, even though he couldn’t see me, but couldn’t help putting a grin on my face. I pushed the door open and climbed into the bus. His hand slipped out of my pocket and he stood outside the bus, staring up at me, begging me with those beautiful brown eyes of his.

“Well, hurry up, we don’t have a lot of time,” I said and he leapt up the stairs behind me. He locked the door behind him and I headed off to my bunk. He ran past me and jumped into my bunk and heaved me up behind him. I got comfortable straddling him and running my hands through his hair. “Why the rush?” I whispered to him as he took off my top. Even though I had just told him to hurry up, I didn’t mean it.

“Well, I’m thinking that there’s about half an hour before my band members return,” he said as I leaned down and started kissing his neck. I undid his jacket and pulled it off while his hands wandered all over my body. “And I DON’T want them walking in on us...” He ripped my singlet off me and then begun chuckling to himself.

“What?” I asked, frowning as I stopped kissing him.

“That was in your drawer,” he said with a goofy (but totally hot) smile on his face. “You know, that party, right before the body shots...”

“And you find that funny why? You’ve seen the other pieces before...”

“’Cause I asked you to try a matching piece on, and you said that you didn’t need to answer that. Yet here we are...” he said, fading away. His grip on my back loosened.

“Well, if you have a problem with that, stop being so damn sexy and easy to fall in love with!” I hissed and he leaned up, letting me pull his sleeveless t off his gorgeous body. Damn I loved his torso and his tattooed arms...

“Aw Ash, you know I can’t help that...” he whispered and flipped us over. He started to undo my belt...
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of another filler chapter I guess, but we'll start getting more interesting soon. Don't want to start the drama too early on now, do we?

Favourite part? Anything to improve on?

Don't forget to go back and review It's Almost Easy please! I'm eager to know what you all thought of it as a whole story.