‹ Prequel: It's Almost Easy

Such a Surreal Place

Romantic Night

We arrived at the hotel 5 minutes later and took another 5 minutes to check in. Then we headed up to our room. We’d already had dinner at the award ceremony, and Syn was unbelievably hyper. As soon as the door clicked to say it was open, he shoved it open, swept me up off my feet and slammed the door shut behind us. I giggled as he spun me around a few times while gazing into my eyes. He stopped and kissed me, then laid me gently back down onto the bed.

“Did I mention that you look amazing tonight?” he asked as he just hovered above me, not doing anything, just staring into my eyes.

“No... Not at all...” I said sarcastically. I reached out for his tie and he leaned forward slightly. I grabbed it and pulled him down onto me, our lips connecting. He had his arms on either side of me, holding his chest up off me. He kissed my cheek, then made his way down to my neck, taking his time and doing a very good job. I ran my hands over his muscular arms, then down his back. I put them back on his shoulders and gripped my nails into them, knowing he’d feel it through his shirt. He winced a tad, but in a good way. He came back up to my lips and we made out for a bit. I then bit his lip softly and he grinned.

“You know, you should go have a shower... Ya know... Cool off from the heat...” he suggested seductively and I smiled.

“Good idea. I hate having my face all caked up as well,” I said as he got off me. He headed over to the door and I watched him. He grabbed the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign and hung it on the door, making me giggle. He turned around after shutting the door, looking solemn.

“I’m sorry for earlier,” he apologized meaningfully and I nodded.

“It’s okay.”

“No. You were right. I shouldn’t doubt myself...” he said as he walked over to me. I stood up and walked towards him, meeting him in front of the door to the bathroom. He took my chin in his hands and kissed me once. “I fuckin’ love you.” I laughed at the strange but yet strong way of expressing his love verbally.

“I love you, too,” I said as he suddenly embraced me tightly.

“About that shower...” he said as we pulled out of the nice hug. I grinned and walked into the bathroom, knowing he was right behind me...

*The next morning*

“Hurry up!” I shouted at Brian. He was in the bathroom putting product into his hair to make it stay up, but he was taking his time making himself look pretty. “Mel just text me! They’re all waiting for us in the cab!”

“Okay, okay, I’m coming...” he muttered as he exited the bathroom. I stared at his hair.

“You’re joking,” I said blankly and he froze.

“What?”

“You spent over 5 minutes messing your hair up? It looked exactly like that when you woke up!” I exclaimed and he smiled, knowing I was just joking around with him.

“ Let’s go,” he said, walking over to the door.

“Babe? I can’t... I’m too sore...” I admitted quietly and he turned around.

“Why...? Oh...” His smile disappeared as he realised that last night had majorly taken a toll on me. It’s not like he was being particularly rough with me, it’s just because we had done it for so long as we tried to show how much we loved each other.

“Yeah...” I looked away, a bit embarrassed. This had never happened to us before. He paused for a moment, then walked over to the bed where I was sitting on the messed up sheets. He scooped me up effortlessly in his muscular arms and carried me out of our hotel room.

“You know the guys aren’t gonna let this go, don’t you?” he questioned and I nodded.

“Unfortunately...” He locked the door behind us and carried me into the elevator, then to reception to pay and give the key back and pay. He glanced over his shoulder at the mini-van that had his band and Mel in it.

“Ready for all the teasing?” he asked sweetly and sympathetically, and I nodded again. He carried me out of the hotel and into the mini-van. We got the front two seats in the back. I turned around to tell Mel about a joke I’d heard on the radio earlier, but the look she was giving me made me say something else. She had one eyebrow raised and was very suspicious. I glared evilly back at her.

“Shut it!” I ordered as she opened her mouth to make a comment. She didn’t say a thing. But, unfortunately, the rest of Avenged Sevenfold did... And that embarrassed and annoyed me so much, so it called for my Superman to step in and stop it. Which he did. And for once, I didn’t even have to tell him to get his friends to shut up.

“Hey Jimmy!” Brian said, interrupting a nasty comment from The Rev. “Where should I get married?” Brian squeezed my hand on the word ‘married’ and I couldn’t help but smile at the thought.

“Oh... Uh, I dunno, dude...” he muttered, shocked by the sudden change of topic. “But seriously, Ash-”

“Well, what state do you think is best? California?” Syn interrupted his band mate, desperate to keep him diverted.

“I guess...” he replied. Then Syn bombarded everyone else in the van with wedding questions. I could tell he’d been thinking about it a lot lately, as he had A LOT of questions to ask for their opinions on. He actually seemed to be getting a tad nervous about this whole ‘getting married’ thing. But he was also like me – excited. I couldn’t wait for the day to come!
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, and not just the typical 'I like it, update soon' comment please! I'd like to hear your thoughts about everything! :) And that means readers who aren't commenting! Comment to show your appreciation for me for writing for you. Be nice and considerate.

I also decided I shall be updating this more often, so expect lots of updates. It'll be getting really sweet and romantic soon. :)