‹ Prequel: It's Almost Easy

Such a Surreal Place

First Night

*Half an hour later*

“Oh fuck!” he hissed and lifted himself off me. We had just finished our love making and we were cuddling naked, enjoying each other.

“What?” I whispered urgently and he pressed a finger to my lips. I listened out for what he was hearing.

“So who’s going in first?” I heard Jimmy’s voice. “I don’t wanna walk in on them!”

“Bags not!” Matt was shouting.

“Oh crap!” I said and hurried to locate all of my clothes around my bunk. I had gotten my lingerie on by the time they had reached the door of the bus. “Please let them have trouble with the key...”

“Who’s got the key?” I heard Johnny asking loudly, slightly slurred.

“Where’s my shirt?” Syn asked me quietly and I shrugged.

“Where’s my pants?” I asked him back, moving to the end of my bunk. I found his shirt and chucked it backwards in his general direction.

“Can I pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease sleep with you guys tonight?” Mel whined as Syn fell out of my bunk while fitting his sexy arse into his pants.

“Did you guys hear that?” Matt asked and silence followed.

“Hear what?” Zacky questioned. Obviously he didn’t hear it. I glared evilly down at Syn who had done up his pants and looked decent.

“Fix your hair,” I whispered as I pulled my jeans on. We both heard the clicking and turning of the key in the lock. Syn leaped up into my bunk and pulled the curtain closed. I did my zip and button up on my jeans and put my t-shirt back on while Syn ran his hands through his hair a few times.

“Are you two decent?” Matt yelled, obviously the one who had been voted to go first to walk in on us. Syn put a finger to his lips, indicating that I was to be quiet, and I nodded. He opened the curtain slightly and poked his head out.

“Shhh... She’s sleeping. A long first day,” he whispered and they were all suddenly quiet. Wow. That was respectful. Syn leaned back into my bunk and gave me a nice, sweet, long kiss. “Love you, babe...” I smiled and kissed him back as he ran his hand through my hair one last time. He left as quietly as possible (I was ‘sleeping’...) and then pulled the curtain behind him.

“Please tell me Mel’s not staying,” Syn whispered.

“Why can’t she?” Zacky said, defending his girlfriend.

“’Cause then I won’t get any sleep!” Syn retorted and the other guys laughed. I tried my best not to laugh as well, and buried my face into my pillow. It smelled of Syn and I cuddled up into it. I was so gutted that he had to leave me. His smell was so intoxicating...

“I promise we’ll actually be sleeping,” I heard Mel say in a hushed voice.

“Pft! Whatever!” Syn said and I heard someone climbing into their bed behind mine. Must be Johnny. I heard more moving around and people getting into their bunks and soon it was quiet. After about a minute of peace and quiet, Zacky and Mel started grunting and moaning.

“OI!!! NO FUCKIN' WAY ARE YOU DOING THAT!!!” Jimmy yelled and Zacky and Mel started laughing from underneath me.

“What the hell?” I asked sleepily, poking my head out of my curtain. I saw Syn’s curtain move and he poked his head out too.

“Thanks guys, you woke Ash up!” he shouted angrily at the curtain underneath my bunk.

“Hey! We were just kidding!” Mel said and I saw her face appear below me. “Sorry Ash!”

“Man, some people can’t handle a joke...” Zacky muttered loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Zacky...” I said.

“Yeah?”

“You’re driving tomorrow,” I ordered and went back into my bunk, snuggling deep under the blankets. I left my curtain slightly open so I could see Syn’s face. He did the same and I fell asleep after over an hour of staring into his amazing eyes...
♠ ♠ ♠
Still kind of setting the scene a bit, I guess. Story will start picking up in the next chapter.

Feedback?
Favourite part?