Status: Slowest to post, fastest to write? Oh my.

Whatever Walks in My Heart Will Walk Alone

Give Me Fire, Give Me Ice, Give Me Death Wrapped In Rose Petals

"Fucking hangovers," Ville groaned into his hands. "Bam, what did we do last night?"
"Drank, apperently. A lot, too," his friend mumbled, raiding the kitchen for painkillers and food. "Damn, Valo, don't you eat?"
"There should be some bread in there somewhere. If you're lucky, you'll find something nonalcoholic to drink. Painkillers are in the bathroom," Ville Valo grumbled, stumbling towards the bathroom door himself, desperate to get his hand on some kind of pill that'd get rid of the throbbing headache.
When he found them, he gulped a few down dry and tossed the bottle to his friend. After Bam swallowed a few, he said "Come on, let's go find proper food."
They both walked out of the apartment, not completely cured of their hangovers, but better than they were. They stumbled into a cafe across the street, wincing at the sun and loud noises. As soon as they sat down at a table, at waitress was there. "Can I get you two anything to drink while you decide?" she chirped.
"The strongest, blackest, biggest cup of coffee you can find, sweetheart," Valo said.
She nodded and turned to Bam, who ordered the same thing. She returned in a few moments with two massive steaming mugs. She set them down and asked them if they were ready. They ordered the first things they saw on the menu.
They didn't speak much. Just ate and drank cup after cup of coffee until the hangover was gone. Finally Bam said "I feel a bit better."
"Margera, you'd feel better with just one cup of gas station coffee," Valo said, draining more coffee.
"Good for me, then," Bam Margera replied. "What are we doing today anyway?"
"I dunno. Wander around?" Ville suggested, laying down some money on the table. He stood up and streched. His friend followed suit.
"Alright. Let me get my board, and we'll wander off somewhere," Bam said as they walked out the door. He ran across the street, disappeared into Ville's house and reappeared moments later with a skateboard.
They wandered through town, and when they got close to the Concord Theater, Ville wondered if Katherine had gotten home okay. He hoped so. She was pretty, it'd be a shame if anything happend to her.
"Where's you head at, Valo?" Bam asked, poking his friend.
"Oh, I just thought about some girl who was lost. She was down by my place, and she lives around here. Pretty thing," he said, paying attention to Bam again.
"What's her name?" Bam asked, waggling his eyes suggestively.
"Pervert. Katherine, she said. She knew I was Finnish," Ville said thoughtfully.
"Oh yeah?" Bam asked. "Was she like, oh! Look! It's a Finn!?"
"After I told her my name, jackass," Ville smirked.
"You love me, Wille Walo," Bam teased.
"It's a shame I do, Bam Bam, a shame for me, I mean," Valo replied, smirking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bam is going to be what I like to call a cockroach character. Not very major, but they won't go away. That is not an offensive term, I promise. It's just how I see things. I happen to like roaches that aren't in anywhere I'm staying. :]