Status: Slowest to post, fastest to write? Oh my.

Whatever Walks in My Heart Will Walk Alone

Make The Winter Summer In My Heart

Ville walked around aimlessly. He passed by an arts and crafts store, and decided to go in. He walked down a paint aisle, looking at the various shades in no particular way. Towards the end of the aisle, a girl with thick red and black dreadlocks crouched down, looking at shades of gray, muttering to herself.
As Ville approached, he heard her say ".. If only the paint wasn't so bleeding expensive." Without a consious thought, he crouched down near her and looked at shades of purple.
"Bloody hell," he mumbled, seeing the price of the paint. Six dollars for a little bottle. Almost twenty for a large bottle.
"I know, right?" the girl said. "Might as well just give them your first five paintings with the price of this stuff."
Ville chuckled lightly and looked at her. "Oh! Hello, Katherine. Good to see you when you aren't lost," he said sincerely.
"Oh, damn, uh... It's on the tip of my tongue... Goddamn, I forgot your name, but I do know who you are," Kat said, biting her lower lip.
"Ville," he reminded her with a smile.
"Yes! Oh, I feel like such a loser for forgetting that. Ville, right. I'll remember," Kath smiled sheepishly.
"Wanna grab some coffee later?" Ville asked, smiling. He wondered why he kept smiling, but shrugged it off.
"Oh, sure, why not? Wanna go now? I can just order cheaper paint online," Katherine said, standing up. She streched up, revealing a strip of toned stomach as her tank top lifted up. Ville's eyes stole a glance at it before returning to her face.
"Sure," he said, flashing a killer smile. She smiled back evenly, not missing a beat. She knew where his eyes went, but she ignored it.
♠ ♠ ♠
These chapters are almost painfully short. They hurt me to write, and they must be infuriatingly unrevealing to you, my lovey readers. I apologize. In the next chapter, though, the story really starts to pick up.