Status: A little nervous about posting this :/

She Had Me At Bonjour

Prologue

“Ouch! Watch where you’re holding that thing! Excuse me! OW that was my foot! Ugh! Cree, did we really have to come back here? You don’t have to meet every band whenever we go to a concert.” This, unfortunately, was typical Cree behavior. She drags me to concerts I don’t want to go to, then forces us to meet the band.

“Shush, Krysha! This is different. The other bands aren’t as important as this one.” Cree skillfully made her way past all of the screaming fangirls and got up to the front. I swear, the whole crowd is pretty much screaming fourteen to sixteen year olds. My sister’s lucky enough that she’s short so she doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb.

“What’s so important about All Time Low anyways?” I said to myself. “They’re just a band.”

“Hey watch it!” Some random girl yelled in my ear and pushed me forward, right into the steel barricades, and right next to Cree.

“Oh Krysha! I thought I… lost… you.” Cree slowed her speech and broke out in a fit of smiles and giggles. I looked up and my eyes met with a pair of the most dazzling hazel ones. Cree was still giggling like a madman while the other girls around me scoffed in jealousy. It was then I realized that I was staring at the bassist, and he was staring right back.

“Uhm, hi. I saw you run into the barricades. You okay?” He smiled and waited for my answer.

“B-Bonjour! I mean, uh, h-hi.” Mental slap fest going on in my head right now. “I’m f-fine, thank y-you.”

He let out a goofy, toothy grin and straightened up, walking back to the band’s tour bus. Cree pushed up my chin, closing my mouth. “Dude, Zack Merrick just had a conversation with you. I’m so jealous!” She mumbled something about wanting to be pushed into the barricades.

“T-Technically it wasn’t a c-conversation.”

“Oh, Krysh, you’re stuttering! You were nervous! He’s a cutie, isn’t he?” I’m not gonna lie, he was… gorgeous. It’s not like I’d tell Cree though.

“You know they live here, right? And this was their last performance before taking a break from touring for a few months.” My sister rambled on and on for a while, but I wasn’t paying attention. My eyes stayed glued to the All Time Low bus. A pair of fingers snapped in front of my face and I looked back down to Cree.

“Stop staring! We should get home.”

On our way home, Cree noticed that I was unusually quiet.

“Krysh, what’re you thinking about?”

“Nothing.”

She paused for a bit. When she spoke again, her tone was a lot softer. “You’re thinking of Zack, right?”

“No. I’m not thinking of him.”

Lie. Big, fat lie.
♠ ♠ ♠
First few chapters can be boring, this being kinda boring and very short.

Anyways, tell me what you think! Feedback makes me happy :) Should I continue this or drop it?

As do subscribers ;D