Status: A little nervous about posting this :/

She Had Me At Bonjour

Undici

Why is he over-reacting so much? I just pointed out the truth and he bashes me about it. What a jerk.

I walked back into the ocean with everyone’s eyes focused on me. Some looked confused, others looked pretty pissed.

“Krysha, what the hell?” Kara gaped at me.

“What did you say to Lion to make him so pissed off? He never gets pissed off that easily!” Oh great, she’s getting into this.

“I just pointed out a few mistakes he’s done since he clearly didn’t think of them as mistakes, then he turns the whole thing on me and starts blaming me!”

“Oh really? And what mistake were you pointing out to him?”

“Everything he’s done with you.” You know those moments when you say before you think? Yeah, this was one of those moments.

My hand flew over my mouth and my eyes grew wide. Juliana’s face fell and she glared at me, swimming back to shore with Kara on her tail.

“J-Juliana! I didn’t m-mean it!”

“No Krysha, you didn’t mean to say it to my face. I don’t even know why Zack tries with you.” With that, she stomped back to our spot on the beach and sat down, dabbing her eyes with a towel.

“Krysh, why’d you say that?” Angela put a hand on my shoulder and I sighed.

“It wasn’t supposed to happen. I didn’t want to say it, it just came out.”

“C’mere.” I was pulled in to a hug and I hugged her back.

“Angela, Zack probably hates me even more since I said that to Juliana. I don’t want him to hate me.”

“I don’t think he could ever hate you. He’s probably just upset. But you do realize you’ve been acting a little hostile towards him, right? Ever since you started dating Marcus. What’s up with that?’

“He keeps telling me how Marcus is a bad choice, but he won’t tell me why! He keeps saying I have to figure it out on my own! I don’t see anything wrong with him though!”

“I don’t know either. Maybe ask Rian or Kara? I’m pretty sure they know since they’re the only ones who don’t like him.”

“I have asked! They won’t tell me either!”

Jack swam over to us and put an arm around us, enveloping us in a bear hug. “I think you should be a little nicer to Zack. He may not show it, but it kills him on the inside when you’re mean to him. And you should apologize to both Juliana and Zack. That was quite rude.”

I looked up and Jack with a confused look. Since when is Jack not hyper and bouncing off the walls, being the little perv he is?

“Don’t give me that look. I have my moments!”

“Thank you Jackers. You’re the bestest!” I gave him a big hug and Angela’s smile turned upside down.

“What about me?!”

“ANGELA I LOVE YOU!” I let go of Jack and tackled Angela as best as I could in the water, which cause her to laugh.

“DOG PILE OF ANGELA!” Jack jumped on top of us and wrapped his arms around Angela, squishing me between them.

“It’s like a Krysha sandwich Jacky!”

“No, It’s an orgy!”

_ _ _

It’s been hours since Zack and I’s fight and he’s still not back. The sun is starting to set, turning the sky a purplish pink color right on the ocean. Everyone’s getting worried and Juliana’s pacing around, looking frantic.

“I have no idea where he could be! And it’s been like 4 hours, you’d think he’d call one of us to let us know he’s fine!”

“Juliana, calm down. I’m sure he’s fine. I mean, it’s Zack. He can take care of himself.” Alex reached out to try and stop her from pacing, but she slapped his hand back.

“I just don’t know where he would go, you know? There’s nowhere around here that he goes just to… get away. To think.”

And that’s when it hit me. He’s at the harbor.

“You guys wait here. I think I know where he is.”

Juliana looked at me and scoffed. “Why should you go?”

“I need to talk to him.”

“Haven’t you said enough?”

“Hey! Just let her go Jules.” Rian pulled her back and nodded at me to go. I threw on a dress from my bag and grabbed my keys. When I got in my car, I sped to the harbor.

He was there. On the same bench. And still shirtless. Oh my god.

I tried to keep my self from pouncing on him right then as I walked up to the bench. I have a boyfriend! I shouldn’t want to jump his bones!

“Uhh, Zack? Can we talk?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy crap. It's short, bad, and I probably won't be able to update until next week.
Sorry >.>
But good news, I have character pictures! Yay!
And I SAW THE MAINE YESTERDAY. John Ohh said I was pretty and Garrett said I looked lovely ;D
It was the best concert I went to. Amazing set. They're amazing live.
I have a few pictures up. Unfortunately, there were too many people there so no meet and greet, but I did get to have a short conversation with them because the other 4 girls on the balcony were too shy to. Go me!

Now the moment you've all been waiting for!
Characters!
Krysha
Cree
Angela
Marcus
And even though you all probably know what she looks like, Kara

Thank you everyone who sent me these pictures! You're all amazing!

Okay, I hate being this kind of author, but if I get.... 5 comments on this tonight, I'll update tomorrow! If not, you have to wait until next week.
There are 41 of you subbies, you can manage 5 comments. Seriously. Don't be a silent reader. Silent readers break the hearts of puppies. And me. :(

Comment and Subscribe!
Love all of you who do!

EDIT: Five stars?! <3<3<3<3<3