Status: A little nervous about posting this :/

She Had Me At Bonjour

Quindici

One Month Later

“We’ve been sitting here doing nothing for an hour, you guys. There has to be something we can do.” Angela sighed dramatically and leaned back, resting her head on the couch behind her.

“There’s nothing to do though. It’s 11 at night.” I copied Angela, only I rested my head in Cree’s lap and my legs on Zack’s.

Jack’s head shot up and he bounced in his seat. “We can go to a club!”

“Not all of us are 21, Jack. And I’m pretty sure they would think Cree, Krysha, and Angela are 16 no matter what outfit they wore.” Cree and I glared at Kara and she shrugged as Angela threw up her hands.

“Fuck being short!”

Zack played with the laces of my converse and looked pretty deep in thought. Both him and Cree had been pretty silent the past few days. I knew they had gotten pretty close, but do they share feelings too?

“We could go to Six Flags tomorrow?” Zack looked up at everyone, still playing with my shoelaces.

“It’s something to do. All right, Six Flags it is. We’ll go at 11 tomorrow so we have the whole day.” Kara yawned and got up, dragging Rian with her. “We’re going to sleep. You guys should follow.” They disappeared into the hallway and a door opened and closed not long after.

“I like Kara’s idea. Sleep sounds niiiiice.” Angela crawled up on the couch and rolled into a ball. “Goodnight, lovelies.”

Jack stood up and crossed his arms, scanning over everyone in the room. “Okay, we have 4 rooms, 1 is already occupied by Rian and Kara. If we have 2 to a room, someone will have to sleep on the couch. I want to stay in my room and I want Angelalalala to go with me.” Silence came after. We all looked on the couch to see Angela sound asleep. “Alex, you’re giving up your room for Cree and Conner, so you have to sleep on the couch.”

“That’s not fair! Why can’t Conner sleep on the couch and Cree and I share a room?” Alex crossed his arms over his chest and Cree flinched at his last statement. Usually she wouldn’t care who she stayed with, as long as she got a bed. She scooted closer to Conner and shook her head.

“I’m staying with Conner.”

Jack shrugged and looked at Alex, who seriously looked like he was about to explode. He sighed and put his head down, his hands balled into fists at his side.

“Fine. Just get Angela off the couch.” Jack nodded and picked her up bridal style, prancing – yes, prancing – into his room. Cree grabbed Conner’s hand and ran into Alex’s room, leaving him to mumble under his breath and fall onto the couch. Zack looked over to me and helped me up.

“Guess it’s us two in my room?”

“Yeah, I guess. Something tells me that Jack planned this though.” Zack laughed and nodded.

We walked into his room and as Zack was closing the door, I collapsed onto his bed, not bothering with the covers. It was too hot anyways.

“Do you have air conditioning in here? I feel like a TV dinner in a microwave.”

“That made very little sense, but yeah, I’ll turn it on.” I heard his footsteps travel to the end of the room and some buttons were pressed before he came back to the bed. He lied down next to me, only he was on his back and I was on my stomach.

“It’s gonna cool down a lot later, so you might want to use the blanket just in case.”

“I will subconsciously find a way to be warm later on, I don’t want to overheat right now,” I muffled into the pillow. Zack laughed and ruffled my hair before turning on his side, his back facing me.

“Night, Krysh.”

“Night Zachary.”

_ _ _

“Aww, you guys, look! Isn’t that just the cutest?” I heard the click of a camera and a chorus of ‘awws’. I was too tired to open my eyes, but I was curious as to why everyone was awing and taking pictures. And despite the air conditioning being on full blast, I still felt extremely warm.

“Don’t wake them up, Kara! They look so cute!” Another flash of the camera went off and this time, my eyes flinched. I slowly opened them, adjusting to the light. In front of me was Kara, Angela, Jack, and Rian, all with big smiles on their faces. I fully opened my eyes and tried sitting up, but something was holding me down. I turned a little to see Zack cuddling against me, his arms wrapped around my torso.

“She’s awake! Run awaaaay!” Angela ran out with the other 3 right behind her, the door closing when the last person left.

“Zack.” I poked his stomach. “Zack, wake up. I can’t move.” He grunted and snuggled closer into my side. “We’re cuddling and I want to get out of bed. Seriously, get up.”

“You’re comfy, sleep here more often.”

“I have my own bed and my own room. I’m not homeless.”

“But I like sleeping with you.” I shot up and pulled his arms off me, causing him to groan and sit up too. He looked at me confused before he realized my blushing and his eyes widened in shock.

“No, that’s not what I meant! I meant sleeping together, in the same bed! Oh god, that came out wrong.”

“I-I know what you mean.” I bit my lip and got out of bed, fixing my clothes on the way out. In the living room, I was greeted by a bunch of mischievous stares and the smell of breakfast.

“Well well well guys, it’s the lovely couple.” I glanced back to see Zack standing in back of me, his hand on the back of his neckflexing his bicep.

“Shut up Angela.” I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a plate, taking a seat on the couch in the living room in between Angela and Conner. Angela leaned over and whispered in my ear, “So spooning with Zachary. How was that?”

“So sleeping next to and most likely cuddling with Jackary. How was that?” I shot back, getting annoyed. She closed her mouth and turned away, crossing her arms over her chest and setting her empty plate ion the table in front of us.

“Cree, are you okay?” Kara looked over at my sister who looked like she was about to throw up. She jumped up screaming ‘Oh god!’ and ran into the bathroom. She left the door open; so we could all hear the sounds of barf hitting toilet bowl water. I got up and sat my plate on the table, running to the bathroom and rubbing Cree’s back and she got the last out of whatever was in her out. She groaned and sat down against the wall, wiping her mouth with a piece of toilet paper.

“You okay?” I rubbed her back soothingly and she nodded.

“It’s probably just a stomach bug, I’m fine. I’ll just… go to the store and get some stomach medicine.”

“Want me to come with you?”

“No! I mean, I’m fine, I can go by myself. But thanks.” She got up and popped a piece of gum in her mouth, walking out of the bathroom and out the front door. I walked back into the living room and picked up my plate, setting it on my lap. Everyone continued to eat in an awkward silence until Cree got back carrying a little plastic bag. From what I could see, there were a few packs of gum and a box, which I assumed was the medicine. She walked straight into the bathroom and shut the door, leaving us in the same awkward state we all were in before.

“Did she say what was wrong?” Conner said, his eyes focused on his hands in his lap.

“She said her stomach didn’t feel well and it was probably just a stomach bug. She went to the drugstore to go get med-“ I was cut off by a loud scream coming from the bathroom. I bolted from my seat and into the bathroom to see Cree on the floor in front of the sink, bawling her eyes out.

“What’s wrong?” I knelt down in front of her and she looked at me through her messy bangs and held something out to me. I grabbed it and looked at the little pink plus sign and gasped, not even caring I was pretty much touching her pee.

“You’re p-pregnant?” She nodded and a few more tears came down, staining her shirt.

“I didn’t even know you and Conner had already… you know.”

“No Krysha! That’s the thing, we haven’t! The last person I slept with was Alex and that was only a week or two before Conner and I got together!” I stared at her, not sure what to say. She was pregnant? With Alex’s baby?

“Say something, Krysh. Please.”

“A-Are you going to t-tell them?”

“God, no! I can’t keep it, you know I can’t! I’m not ready for a kid!”

“So what, you’re going to get an abortion?” Cree stayed silent for a few minutes, just staring at the stick in my hand. She nodded and sniffled, getting up with me following.

“I have to, I can’t keep it. Just don’t tell anyone about me being pregnant or getting an abortion. Just say that I’m sick. I’ll still go to Six Flags to play it up though.”

“Take it easy, okay Cree?” She nodded and we walked back into the living room where everyone’s eyes were on us.

“She has some stomach bug, but she’ll come with us to Six Flags. Nothing big, it should be gone by the end of the week, right Cree?” She nodded and sat down as far away from Conner and Alex as possible. I gave my sister and apologetic look and sat back down next to Angela while everyone but Cree and I started up conversations.
♠ ♠ ♠
1. I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK ME ALMOST A MONTH TO GET THIS OUT.
2. I'M SO SORRY IT'S SO SHORT, BUT I NEEDED THIS PART TO BE KRYSHA'S POV AND THE NEXT PART TO BE ZACK'S POV.
3. 8 stars? <333333333
7. I love everyone who has stuck with me these past 2 months :) And thank you everyone who has commented and who will comment!
2. I was never good at math
4. So this and chapter 16 was supposed to be combined, but I felt like the next one needed to be Zack's POV so I split it up. Sorry for that x( Hopefully I'll be able to get that one out by the end of the week. School and Tumblr take up my life now >.>

P.S. Follow me on tumblr! I follow back :)
amerrickansweetheart.tumblr.com (LOLOLOL yes, that is my url.)
P.P.S. My friend Alexis (AKA the only friend I have who goes to my school who loves All Time Low as much as me) is sleeping over Friday! YAY! :D Plus we'll be home alone which means DANCE PARTY! Maybe we'll talk with all of you on here and tumblr or something :)