Status: A little nervous about posting this :/

She Had Me At Bonjour

Sedici

“Okay so Rian, Kara, Alex, and Conner will go in Rian’s car. Cree, Zack, Julianna, and I will go in my car. Jack and Angela will take Angela’s car. Got it?” Krysha clapped her hands together and everyone nodded. Surprisingly, Alex and Conner made no comments on the car arrangements. Now that I think about it, ever since Cree became so pouty and sad, both of them have been too. I still didn’t know what was up with Cree, but I know she’s not “just sick”.

“Zack, you coming?” I nodded to Tuesday and followed her to Krysha’s car, getting in the passenger seat. Cree sat behind me and Tuesday sat behind Krysha.

Half the drive was spent in silence, aside from the radio blasting what sounded like The Academy Is…. At the halfway mark, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and saw it was a text from Tuesday.

Tuesday is awesome
11:30 a.m.

Sad wagon much? Someone needs to talk before I explode from lack of conversation.

Zachary Lionface
11:31 a.m.

Start a conversation dumbass. Your mouth is big enough.

Tuesday is awesome
11:31 a.m

That’s what she said

“So who’s ready to puke their guts out? I know I am. I’ll be like a fucking pregnant girl with morning sickness!” Tuesday fist pumped and rammed her fist into the hood of the car, a stream of curses leaving her lips. Cree and Krysha visibly tensed, but Tuesday didn’t notice. I looked at Krysha but she just shook her head and continued driving, putting in a new mix CD.

_ _ _

After probably the most quiet car ride I’ve ever been on, we finally got to Six Flags. The other cars beat us there, so we parked next to them and followed them to the theme park, which was packed with families, tourists, et cetera.

“Jack if you touch me inappropriately one more time I’m gonna throw you off of Superman!” Angela crossed her arms and Jack smiled.

“Jack, what did you do to her?! She’s blushing so much!” Kara chimed in, laughing along with everyone else.

“I accidentally groped her boob when I was looking for a CD! It wasn’t on purpose!”

“Then why’re you smiling?” Jack opened his mouth but closed it quickly, his head falling to the floor.

“While we’re on the subject of interesting car stories, Rian and Kara should never be allowed to sit near each other ever again, Conner should drive next time, and I’m awesome.” Alex shouted over everyone else.

“Okay, keep telling yourself that, Madagaskarth,” Angela stuck her tongue out at Alex who gasped.

“I’m not an island in Mexico!”

“Madagascar is an island next to Africa…”

“SHUT UP ZACK, YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE!” Well then.

“Can you guys shut up? I’m getting a migraine from all the yelling!” Everyone went silent and looked at Cree. She was clutching the side of her head and was walking a lot slower then the rest of us.

“You guys go ahead. I’ll take care of her,” Krysha mumbled, slowing down to catch up to Cree.

_ _ _

The minute I stepped into the theme park, my whole childhood came rushing back. It’s been years since I’ve been here, but I could still remember everything like it all happened yesterday. We passed by the Terminator ride, where Tuesday and our friend Mike sang screamo the whole entire ride, earning grunts of disapproval from the other riders.

“Zack, you remember when you, me, and PJ ditched Mike? And we found him like thirty minutes later riding Gold Rush over and over again? We had to bribe him out of the line with cotton candy that we never even gave him! That was so great.”

I smiled and nodded to Tuesday.

“Let’s be daring! Goliath for the first ride! GOLIATH!” Jack ran towards the ride with Angela in tow. She wasn’t even on her feet; Jack was that fast.

“Jack! Stop! I need some sort of terrain under me!”

“You have concrete under you! You’re just not touching- OOF!” In the matter of seconds, Jack was planted flat against the wall next to the Goliath entrance with Angela clinging to his back like a koala.

“Aww! I need to document this moment!” Kara took a digital camera out of her little purse and took a picture. People around us stopped to laugh and ‘aww’ at the ‘couple’.

After numerous pictures were taken, Rian, Kara, Tuesday, Jack, and Angela got in line and left a gap between them for the rest of us to join them. Alex and Conner didn’t move.

“C’mon Cree, you can sit next to me. I’ll hold your hand so it’s less scary.” Conner stepped towards Cree who stepped back and shook her head, clutching her stomach. Hurt and confusion washed over Conner’s features and Alex snickered in the back. He stepped up in front of Conner and grabbed Cree’s hand pulling her towards the line. When she didn’t move, he looked back at her and cocked his head to the side.

“I don’t feel like going. My stomach still… hurts. A lot. You two go, sit next to each other or something.” Alex and Conner left and got in line with the others while Cree took a seat on a bench.

“I’ll stay with you. I never liked heights anyways.” Krysha started to sit when Cree stopped her.

“Don’t lie, you love roller coasters. You two go, I’ll be okay.”

“Cree, what about your condition? What if something happens?”

“You’re such a worrier, just go.” Krysha huffed and started walking towards the line but stopped when I didn’t follow. She looked back and mouthed, “hurry”.

“I’ll stay here with Cree. I’ve been on this ride like, 20 times.” Krysha opened her mouth to protest, but Cree cut her off.

“Let him stay. You go.” Krysha swallowed and walked to the where everyone was, now in the middle of the line.

I took a seat next to Cree and sighed. She looked at the floor with her hands in her lap and didn’t say a word.

“You’re quiet.”

“What?” She looked up at me, her face emotionless. The same way it has been the past few days.

“You’re never quiet. You’re always so full of energy. And you seem so… dead. I’ve gotten the stomach flu, and this isn’t it. What’s really wrong?” She looked back down at the floor and didn’t speak.

“Cree, you can trust me. I’m probably the quietest in the group. I don’t tell-“

“I’m pregnant.”

I looked at Cree in complete shock. She’s… pregnant? Is that was they got a few days before, a pregnancy test?

“Did you tell Conner? I mean, it’s a bit early in the relationship to, you know. Fornicate.”

She took a deep breath; a vein in her forehead pulsed showing she was stressed. “It’s not Conner’s. We haven’t done anything yet.”

“Then who’s is it?”

“Who do you think?”

“Alex?” She nodded slowly.

This girl’s gotten herself into so seriously deep shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD
IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS SINCE I'VE UPDATED.
I'M SOOOOOOOO SORRY YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I'M A HORRIBLE AUTHOR.
BEING GONE FOR 2 MONTHS, THEN BRINGING YOU A CRAP CHAPTER!
I've had the worst writer's block :/ Obviously nothing really changed but I needed to get a chapter out. Hopefully I'll updated once a week over break. Which I get 3 weeks for. So 3 chapters, maybe more.
Well, I lost 2 subscribers :/ Again, I'm SO SO SO SO sorry.

These are for all of you who are still reading:
Image
Image
Image
Image

So while I was gone, I saw ATL on the My Small Package tour :) They were AMAZING! I was in the second row right in front of Zack ;D
A lot of Jalex and Merrikat moments too.

Anywho~ Comment and subscribe! It gives me motivation to get through my writer's block x)
LOVE YOU ALL!

Follow me on tumblr!