Status: A little nervous about posting this :/

She Had Me At Bonjour

Diciassette

Three more rides of Goliath later, we were all huddled by Jack, who was puking up his breakfast in a trashcan. He insisted on going on again and again and look where it got him.

“Maybe you should take a break from rides for a bit. Your stomach needs to settle,” Angela said, rubbing circles in Jack’s back. He looked up at her and shook his head.

“Never!” He took Kara’s water bottle and chugged the whole thing down, tossing it in the trash as he ran towards Superman. Everyone groaned and followed him.

“I’m not going on this one either, Krysh. I don’t think I can go on anything here. Can I just go home?” I looked at Cree and nodded. She looks miserable. I called Conner over and he agreed to take her home in my car. They said their goodbyes and left.

“Two to a seat! Everyone pair up! I’m going with Angela! You know, if she’s tall enough for the ride.” Angela punched Jack in the arm and crossed hers, giving him a pout. Giving in, he apologized. Kara stepped towards Rian and wrapped her arm around his waist as his went around her shoulders. Juliana stepped towards Alex, leaving Zack and I to ride together. Juliana winked at me and I rolled my eyes at her, Zack standing next to me being completely oblivious.

To be honest, I was scared shitless. I’ve never been on Superman and there had been rumors of people dying on it before. As we got closer to the front, I tensed and kept my arms to my sides. Maybe if I closed my eyes and imagined me somewhere else, somewhere I felt comfortable, somewhere that felt safe, somewhere like a bed, where I’m nice and warm, somewhere like I was this morning in bed with Zack…

Oh GOD Krysha just stop right there. You can’t be thinking of these things. This morning was a coincidence; it got cold last night and he was there, he was the closest heat source.

But he’s so comfy! And if it weren’t for our dumbass friends I would have stayed there forever. I felt safe, like I belonged.

You’re making it sound like you belong together. Like you like him or something.

My thoughts were interrupted by Zack pulling me through the gate and into the cart. He helped me in and climbed in after me, giving me a smile.

“Don’t be scared, I’ll make sure nothing happens. You can trust me on that.” I looked up at him and grabbed his hand, giving it a little squeeze, which he returned. He faced forward as the ride started, but I kept my eyes on him. His brown hair blew back from his face as the ride shot upward, and his eyes screamed excitement. He glanced at me and smiled, causing me to blush and look at my lap. As the ride started to descend, I couldn’t help but answer myself.

Yeah, I do like him.

- - -

“My god Angela, you eat ten times more then the guys put together! Where does it all go?” Kara poked at Angela’s flat stomach and she squealed, falling off her chair and onto the floor, her cheeseburger splattered on the floor next to her.

“You’re such a spazz!” Angela glared at me and shot up, poking my stomach. I squealed and rammed into Zack, who rammed into Alex, who was so surprised he slammed his hand on the edge of the French fry tray making them fly everywhere.

Soon after, we were all throwing our food at each other and earning glares from the other people dining next to us in the Six Flags food court. The manager appeared out of nowhere and kicked us out. We were all laughing so hard and clutching our stomachs, we had to sit down near Riddler’s Revenge and actually breathe.

“Oh god that was hilarious!” Kara shook out her hair, a few French fries falling out of it. When she was done, she looked over at Rian and burst into even more laughter. The rest of us looked over at him and did the same, doubling over if pain.

“What? Why is everyone laughing?”

“Babe, you got some, uh, some ketchup on your cheek!” Kara said through laughs. We all decided to wash up in the bathroom and meet back at the entrance to Riddler’s Revenge.

In the bathroom, I brushed my hair with my fingers and washed condiments off my face and arms. Kara and Juliana pulled brushes out from somewhere and brushed the minimal knots out of their hair while Angela reapplied mascara. Ever since she’s been around Jack, she’s been wearing a bit of make-up to impress him. I don’t get why though, she’s pretty without it, and Jack doesn’t seem to care either way. Same with Kara. Rian obviously doesn’t care whether her hair’s a mess, or her eyeliner’s smudged, he so in love with her. And Juliana just attracts anyone from anywhere. There’s something about her that makes anyone find her attractive.

They’re all so… pretty. It makes me feel intimidated, like the girl I see in the mirror can’t compare to the ones next to me.

“’Mkay, let’s go! I LOVE loops and this ride is full of them! Woo!” Angela skipped out of the bathroom with Kara, Juliana, and I on her heels. The boys were waiting right where we started and we were off to the next ride.

This time, I was next to Rian. Angela and Juliana were up in front, screaming and laughing the whole time with Jack and Zack behind them doing the same thing. Alex and Kara were behind us being slightly obnoxious fist pumping and rapping. Rian and I just sat there laughing at everyone around us. Everyone here definitely makes theme parks a thousand times better.

“’CAUSE BABY TONIIIGHT! THE DJ’S GOT US FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN! ‘CAUSE BABY TONIIIIIIGHT, THE DJ’S GOT US FALLING IN LOVE, FALLING IN LOVE!”

“SO DANCE DANCE LIKE IT’S THE LAST LAST NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE LIFE-“

“WE’RE OFF THE RIDE SO IF YOU WOULD PLEASE SHUT UP!” Angela shut Kara and Alex up and she laughed, skipping over to the locker she put her bag in.

“Okay, who thinks it’s stupid to have to pay a dollar for a locker on practically every ride? I do!”

“Well maybe you shouldn’t have brought a bag.”

“Rian, where would we keep everything then?”

“All you need is money and your phone!” Angela and Kara looked at Rian like he was insane.

“You’re not a girl, therefore you only need 2 items. We need more then that to look this great even after a ride.” Kara smiled at pat Rian on the head.

“Well it doesn’t matter ‘cause you look amazing anyways.”

“Stop sucking up.” Kara blushed and Juliana raised her hand.

“Okay, if we only need our money and cell phones, we’ll carry just that.” Rian started shaking his head.

“There’s a catch, you still have all that extra stuff.”

Juliana smiled and took everyone’s purses and bags and handed one to each of the guys, running off and dragging us girls with her.

“Oh god do you think they’ll actually do it?” Kara was out of breath like the rest of us. We ran quite a ways away; the boys were only little specs in the distance.

“We’ll take away something if they don’t.”

“What is there to take away?”

“Well, we’ll just tell Rian he can’t get physical with you unless he holds your purse all day, Jack can’t hang out with Angela the rest of the week unless he holds her bag, Alex won’t be allowed to leave the room when Cree and Conner are all coupley, and Zack will do anything Krysha tells him to so he doesn’t need a reason. Plus I always made him hold my stuff so he won’t have a problem.” Juliana smiled to herself.

“He doesn’t do everything I tell him to!” I crossed my arms and pouted at Juliana who laughed, Angela and Kara joining in.

“C’mon Krysha. You’re almost as naïve as Rian.”

“I’m not naïve!”

“Ha, okay then. If you believe so.” The boys caught up to us by then and started handing our purses and bags back, but stopped when Juliana gave them a look. Their eyes got wide and they held the bags and didn’t mention it the rest of the trip.

- - -

By now it was dark outside and the rides were all lit up. The park was closing in an hour and a half, and we passed by the Pirate Ship swing ride, which was empty. We all piled on, Jack, Alex, Angela, and Juliana on one side while Rian, Zack, Kara, and I went on the other side.

The first ride consisted of us all overreacting and screaming like we were on an intense rollercoaster. After that, there still was no one in line so we stayed on.

The second time, Jack’s side was going crazy, throwing candy at us and yelling like idiots when their side rose to the top. When ours rose to the top, we sat there like we were uninterested. Everyone on the next ride over thought we were insane, but we didn’t care.

“WOOOOOOOO GUYS THIS IS SOOOOO CRAZY! DO YOU WANT SOME GUMMIES?!” Alex and Jack threw gummy bears at us as the ride rose, everyone on that side screaming their lungs out.

When our side rose up, everyone was silent, our faces showing no emotion.

“There are people in line now, get off.” The ride operator said to us in his monotone voice. Jack booed and refused to get off.

“You guys have been riding for half an hour. Get off or I’ll call my manager.”

Juliana pushed Jack out of the seat and he landed on the floor with an “oof”. We all left the ride laughing like crazy. We could barely even walk we were laughing so hard.

On the way home, I had a big smile on my face. This was one of the best days I’ve had in a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welp, I got this one out fast :D
Thank you Amanda (Kinkeh Dinosaurs) for helping me with this chapter!

Hope you enjoy!
Love you all, and have a Merry Christmas!
P.S. Comment! I have a feeling that no one's really enjoying this anymore, so please tell me if you are or aren't because I might delete it.