Status: A little nervous about posting this :/

She Had Me At Bonjour

Diciotto

“You’re starting to show a bit.” I glanced over at Cree in the passenger seat of my car. She hesitantly put a hand on her middle and looked out the window.

I wasn’t sure why she had asked me to come do this with her, but it would feel wrong to say no. She needed support on her decision and Krysha would probably make her feel even guiltier then she already felt.

“I know. Everyone thinks I’ve just gained a bit of weight. Which is fine, I’ll be back to normal when… this is over with.”

I nodded as we pulled into the hospital parking lot. When we walked to the front desk, Cree stepped up. “Cree Bravo. I have an appointment with Dr. Marshall at 12:15.” The girl at the front desk nodded and passed her a clipboard, which she filled out quickly. Soon the doctor brought us into a room that smelled like bleach.

“So you’re wanting an abortion, am I correct?” Cree nodded and Dr. Marshall called in some nurses to bring in supplies.

“I’m sorry but if you’re not related to her you’ll have to wait outside.” Cree gave my hand one last squeeze and I walked out of the room and took a seat in the waiting room. The nurse said it shouldn’t take too long until she’s done.

It only took ten minutes before she bolted out of the room and to the parking lot.

I got up and followed her. She was waiting by my car, wiping her cheeks with the sleeve of her jacket.

“I couldn’t do it, Zack.”

- - -

“You have to tell them.”

Cree fingered the edge of her shirt. “I know.”

“And you have to tell them who’s it is.”

“I know.”

“You have to do it now.”

“But-“

“Now. The longer you put this off, the worse the impact.” She was silent for a few moments.

“Alright. I’ll go tell them now.” Cree got up and I followed, walking outside where everyone else was.

“GUYS! Cree’s got something to say. Shut up and listen.” Everyone turned towards Cree and stopped what they were doing.

“Uhm, so, you all k-know how I went t-to the hospital today? Well, I went to… to… uhm, to get an abortion.” Almost everyone’s eyes went wide with shock, but not as much at Conner and Alex. “But the thing is, I kind of didn’t go through with it?”

It was dead silent for a long while. You could hear a pin drop.

“So, what you’re saying is, you’re pregnant? Right now?” Rian spoke up, a look of confusion on his face.

“Yeah, I am.” I nudged her side and she took in a deep breath.

“It’s Alex’s.”

If it was possible, it became quieter. A few minutes passed by before Conner got up from his chair and stormed back into the house without even a glance at Cree. The front door open and closed soon after and Cree broke down crying.

Everyone but Alex and I went to go comfort and talk to her. I walked over to Alex and sat down next to him. He had his head in his hands and when he looked up at me, his eyes were glazed over.

“I’m 21, fucking 21. I’m not ready to have a kid, Zack. And she’s 18! She’s worse off then I am! A year out of high school and she’s pregnant. We can’t do this! What about tour? The band? What will my parents think? What will our friends think? What will the fans think? I don’t know what to do!”

“Alex, do you love her?”

“Do you love Cree?”

“I- I don’t know. I really don’t.”

“Well, when you have the answer to that question, you’ll have the answer to every other question you’re asking.” I pat his head and got up, walking past the clump of people on the floor with Cree and into the house. I closed the door to my room and sat on my bed.

“You’re pressuring Alex to answer a question he’s not at all certain about when you can’t even answer the simplest one yourself.” Tuesday’s voice was muffled through the door. She opened it and leaned against the doorframe. “He’ll be torn. He would feel pressured to say yes just because she’s the mother of his child.”

“I never thought of that.”

“You don’t think a lot of things through. Which is why I don’t get why you can’t even answer the same question about Krysha. It shouldn’t take a lot of thinking with the way you are around her.” Her lips curled into a smile as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“I don’t act a certain way around her?”

“Really? My damn you’re even blinder then she is! But thankfully not as stubborn. Just think about it. Not too much, but think.” Tuesday closed the door and when I couldn’t hear her footsteps anymore, I fell back onto the mattress.

For what felt like the billionth time, I thought to myself, “Do I love Krysha?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my lanta it's been way too long.
I had a sudden inspiration for this story, so hopefully it won't take me months to update anymore. For a while at least.
Anyways, short chapter, bleh. This totally turned around though. I actually had planned for Cree to go through with the abortion and a lot of things would have been different, but then I had an idea for either an epilogue or a sequel if she didn't have the abortion, so I changed it.

By the way, how do you guys like the new layout? Let me know if you like this one or the other one better :)

Uhm, I have 64 subscribers and only the same few comment. (Not saying that I don't love when you guys comment, it means the world to me!) But I write for others, not for myself. So when I don't get feedback on my stories, I feel like no one really likes it, which leads to me deleting. I've done it plenty of times before, this is actually the first story I've done that's made it past chapter 5.
So, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment! Even it's just a smiley face or a sad face, it is guaranteed to make my day!

Here have some gifs of the boys:
Image
Image
Image
Image