Status: Comments make my day :)

Hi, I'm Zoe Nicole Merrick

Finally

*1 month later*

“Zoe?” Zack peeked into my room looking at me, he looked good, like he was dressed up, usually he just threw something on, but today he looked good. What is he up to?

“Yes.” I smirked.

“I’m going to, uh, go to the movies, with, a, um, friend, yeah friend.” He smiled.

“You honestly thought I would believe that?” I raised my eyebrows.

“No, but I was hoping.” He chuckled.

“Now, tell me who your seriously going with.” I demanded.

He sighed, “Nina Andrews.”

I smiled “Good for you! I’ve always liked her.”

“So, you don’t care?” He questioned.

“Of course I don’t silly!” I giggled.

“Okay, well mom is picking her up and we‘re going to head over there. Wish me luck.” He looked so nervous, poor Zack.

“Good luck bro.” I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“Oh, by the way, Alex is coming over to hang out with you while I’m gone, bye!” He rushed out the door.

“Zachary Steven Merrick!” I screamed, he knew that I didn’t want to see Alex alone, whenever we were, it was torture, it took every bone in my body not to hold his hand, or kiss him, or look at him, it was terrible.

“I love you too, Alex will be here in 15 minutes!” Zack rushed out the door, just as I started running down the stairs, great, now I’m really going to see him. I ran up the stairs, I had to find something that made me look cute, but I don’t want to seem like I’m trying to impress him, gosh I need Kara so badly right now.

After digging through my entire wardrobe that wasn’t dirty, I finally decided on a pretty cute outfit, it had shorts in it, only because my mom had every pair of my jeans in the laundry down stairs. Then the door bell rang, it was Alex, gosh I didn’t want to do this.

My dad opened the door and yelled up to me “Zoe, Alex is here.”

“Coming!” I yelled, I took a deep breath, and walked down the stairs to meet him.

“Buttercup!” Alex yelled.

I laughed, “Honey Bun!” Every since he called me buttercup that one day in a text message, we’ve called each other that. He hugged me tightly, and then let go.

“What do you want to do?” He asked.

I haven’t planned that far, “Um, movie?”

“Sounds good.” He smiled.

I looked through the collection of movies until I found it, “Let’s watch My Big Fat Greek Wedding!”

Alex groaned “Do we have too?”

“Of course we do! Do it for your buttercup please?” I put out my booboo lip.

He fought the smile, but it failed “Fine.”

“Works every time.” I smirked.

“It’s just you too, only you can get me to do things I don’t want to do, curse your abilities!” Alex crossed his arms like a little kid as a joke.

“My abilities huh?” I smirked.

He laughed “Not like that you disgusting! You’ve been hanging out with Jack too much!”

“Yeah, guess so, you still love me though.” I winked, as I sat down next to him on the couch.

“That’s very true.” He smiled at me.

The movie was good, and Alex even got kind of into it. It was now 9:30, I didn’t know what to do, when was Zack getting home? I had no clue.

“Want to go on a walk?” Alex suggested.

“Sure.” I smiled.

“Dad!” I screamed.

“Yeah honey!” He screamed from his room.

“We’re going on a walk!” I yelled back.

“Okay!” He screamed.

“You guys just scream to each other?” Alex chuckled.

“Yeah, the Merrick’s are a lazy group of people.” I giggled.

He chuckled as we walked out the door, it was silence for most of it, but it was a pretty April day, so I didn’t mind it that much.

I finally cut the silence, I don’t want him to feel awkward “It’s so pretty out today.”

“It really is.” He smiled at me. “What are you thinking about?” He asked, he must have saw me looking at his hand, I wanted to hold it so bad, it was killing me. Why was I even doing this to myself?

“Oh nothing.” I said,

“Yes you are, come on tell me.” He pleaded.

“Seriously, it’s no big deal.” I fake smiled, this had to sound convincing.

“If it’s not a big deal, why won’t you tell me?” He smirked.

“Because it’s not that important.” I brushed off, he would probably get it out of me eventually, but I didn’t want him too.

“Just tell me!” He got on his knees and begged.

I laughed, here it goes “I was looking at your hands, that’s all, see not a big deal.”

“I didn’t ask what you were looking at, I asked what you were thinking about, now answer the question.” He said.

“I wanted to hold your hand.” I spit out fast, hoping he couldn’t understand.

He smirked to himself, but I saw it, “You can hold it if you want.”

I wanted to so bad, but should I, I’m trying to make a point, but is it really worth it, then I looked at his smirking face, gosh he was so hot, what the fuck, I’ll do it. I brushed my fingers against his knuckles, to give him a hint that he should make the first move. I don’t know what it is, but I love when guys’ make the first move. He got it, and held my hand. Not like a friend holding hands like me and Jack, he interlocked our fingers like a couple. I smiled so big, I was hoping he didn’t see it.

“I like this.” I admitted.

He looked at me with a smile, and squeezed my hand “I do too.”

Then, we were at my front door. This looked all too much like a movie that you know exactly what is going to happen, he’s going to kiss me. Am I going to kiss him back, or just push him away politely.

Before I had time to think, I was staring into those dark caramel eyes, those gorgeous eyes. We were leaning in closer, here it is, I’m going to kiss him, it would be too hard to push away from him. He closed his eyes, as I closed mine as well, we got closer and closer, I heard a car pull up but I didn’t care, our lips finally met. We kissed fiercely, I haven’t had this in a month, which might not sound long, but it really is.

Our bodies slowly just morphed together, we couldn’t get any physically closer. My hands were locked into his light brown hair, while his hands were on my waist, holding me gently. We kissed for a long time, until we heard Zack’s yelling voice “Oh lala!”

Alex grunted, but kept kissing, I was almost out of air, so I had to let go. I was panting, with our foreheads pressed up against each other.

Then, I heard my mother’s foot steps, “Zoe Nicole Merrick, what in the world are you doing?”

“Kissing Alex.” I stared at the ground.

“Your only 14, what are you doing kissing boys already! Zack is going to kill you!” my mother was disappointed, and I frankly didn’t care; she just had to mention Zack, who was standing right there, he was smiling. Why is he smiling?! I thought he would be killing Alex right now.

“Mom, it’s okay, Alex is a good guy, and she really likes him, it’s okay.” Zack stood up for me, while Alex blushed deeply, he was so embarrassed, I felt bad for him.

“You think he’s good for her?” My mom huffed.

“Yes. I really do. Plus, I kissed Nina tonight.” He proved his point, and he did! Aw, I’m so happy for him.
She sighed, “I’m sorry guys, I guess I’m just not ready to see you guy’s grow up yet.”

“It’s okay mom.” I smiled at her, as Zack nodded his head in agreement. We had a big family hug, to make her feel better.

“I’m sorry Alexander.” My mom apologized.

“It’s quite alright Mrs. Merrick.” Alex spoke quietly.

She nodded and walked into the house.

“Holy shit that was close.” I breathed out.

“Amen.” Alex voiced.

I looked at Zack questioningly “I thought you would be pissed.”

He sighed “No, I’m over it, you two are happy together, I wrongly accused Alex. Go be happy Zoe.”

“Thank you Zack.” I jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly.

He chuckled “Your welcome, I’m going to go upstairs, I’ll talk to you two later.”

“Your giving me details on Nina later Mister!” I yelled back at him with a smile.

“Why of course.” He chuckled as he shut the door behind him.

“That went surprisingly well.” I said.

“Very, I’m so happy right now.” Alex smiled as he kissed me softly again. “I missed being able to do that at random.”

I laughed “I did too, I missed how we used to be Alex. I really do.”

“Then why did you stay mad at me for so long?” He asked.

“I, I honestly am not sure. I guess it was just that I didn’t want my heart broken, but it was killing me more to not be with you, then it was to be with you.” I admitted.

He smiled “Well, in that case.” He tilted my chin up to make me look into his eyes and said “Zoe, will you be my girlfriend?”

He looked so nervous, it was absolutely adorable “I thought you’d never ask.”

He smiled extremely big, picked me up off my feet, and kissed me as he spun me around. I giggled once he was done.

Just to ruin the moment, Alex’s phone rang and he muttered “Fuck, it’s mom.”

He answered it “Hello?”

“It’s already 11? Sorry mom! I’ll be right there!”

“I’m still at Zoe’s.”

“Yeah, I’m leaving now.”

“Love you too, bye.”

He huffed “I have to go, it was my mom.”

“It’s fine.” I smiled.

“I’ll see you later.” He spoke to me, as he gave me a sweet, gentle kiss, and rode off on his bike.

I think I made the right choice, I’m really hoping I did anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! It's a happy ending.....for now. ;] How do you like the new layout, please tell me! Should I stick with the blue one, or the dark red one, because I like both :]. You guys were amazing with comments! Thank you thank you thank you! I love all of you:
All Time Low Forever
ImInLoveWithYou?
Ultraviolet Light
ArtificialPartyGirl.
Kinkeh Dinosaurs
Classy Not Classic
paranorama-alchemy
THEninja10
I GOT MY 100 COMMENTS!! Thank you guys so much! This is so amazing! <3 :]

Zoe's Outfit

I started a contest! It's an ATL song fic contest, please check it out and join if your interested! please please please? It's called Yet Another All Time Low Song Fiction Contest Please join! <3 :)