Status: Comments make my day :)

Hi, I'm Zoe Nicole Merrick

The Boys

Zack looked at me with a smirk on his face, he already knew what I was thinking about the hot one. Whatever his name was. The boy with the blonde streak cut the silence and busted out, "Hi! I'm Jack!" and as he did, he came up to me and gave me a hug and lifted me off the ground. It was awkward to say the least, but I hugged back awkwardly. Zack shot daggers into the back of Jack's head. I just laughed. Jack let go and said "Hey man." to Zack.

"Zack." my older brother by 47 seconds replied.

The shaggy, a little chubby brown haired guy said "Rian." as he smiled at me, then at Zack. We both smiled back

"Alex." the very attractive boy spoke as he smiled a charming smile in my direction. If Zack wasn't pissed off because Jack picked me up, he definitely was now.

A bright red blush creeped onto my face as I spoke for the first time and "Zoe." but it came out as a squeak, great. Alex lightly laughed, trying not to embarrass me.

"I'm here to audition for being the bassist for your guy's band." Zack said plainly. "and this would be my sister."

The smiled warmly at me, and I returned it. Jack replied "Alright well come on fucker, let's do this shit!"

Zack laughed and followed the boys to the basement, I of course followed behind.

"This song is called Lullabies, Zack, here's the music." Alex said as he handed Zack the notes for it. I was 99% positive that Zack would get in this band, he's amazing.

Alex started singing " Make it a sweet, sweet goodbye - it could be for the last time and it's not right. 'Don't let yourself get in over your head,' he said. Alone and far from home we'll find you" His voice was absolutely amazing, couldn’t explain it if I tried.

"I miss you. I'm so sorry.” I’m sorry, I'm sorry." he sang as he finished the last lyric. He sounded so, deep when he sang. It was something you didn't get very often. I clapped and smiled as they had huge grins on their faces from my applause.

Another guy walked down, he was okay looking, he had a bass in his hand and he said "I'm here to audition, my name is Kevin."

Alex nodded and welcomed him in, "Zack, you can go sit by your sister and wait, we'll give you the results when everyone is done auditioning." he said, while smiling at me. He was quite the charmer. The blush flew to my cheeks as I tried desperately to hide it. Zack sat down next to me and smirked.

The next hour and a half was excruciating. Every person was ranged from okay to down right awful, Jack just shooed some of them out they were so bad, he was pretty straight forward. There was only one other guy, Jake, that could even closely compare to Zack. The boys asked us to go outside or upstairs so they could discuss who it was going to be. We all walked up the stairs and outside. After 15 minutes, Zack got bored so he started doing kick flips and all that shit on his skate board as I just sighed and watched him.

The boys came upstairs just as Zack started doing a kick flip; he finished and they were amazed. Boys could be so stupid.

"I don't give a shit if he's the worst bassist in the world, he can do a fucking kick flip!" I heard Rian say. Yep, they’re officially stupid.

"Hell yeah, dude, Zack, your in the band." Alex agreed.

The other guy got all mopey and left, while Zack stood up, picked me up and twirled me around while he said "Fuck yes!" so the whole world could hear him, I was just laughing as he kept twirling me around. He put me down and we smiled at each other.

"Okay, here's the deal, we practice every day at Rian's house, which is here; 3 to 6 every single day except on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays." Alex announced, giving Zack directions.

"You got it man." Zack answered, smiling like an idiot.

"Good it's settled. So, where are you guys from?" Rian asked, trying to start conversation.

"Hatley, Wisconsin; we actually just moved here last night, well I guess this morning." I said, answering his question.

"Ugh, long drive." Rian said with a that-sucks look on his face.

"Pretty damn much." Zack agreed.

"What school are you 2 going too?" Alex asked.

"Dulaney" Zack and I said in unison. We laughed, we seriously must have twin telepathy because we always know what's going on in each other's heads.

"REALLY?!" they all screamed at us. "that's where we go!" they all finished.

"Cool!" I said smiling. Just then a car pulled up and a pretty brunette girl stepped up and ran up to Rian as he gave her a peck on her lips. Another woman, I'm assuming her mother, came up, smiled, and walked into the house.

"Oh, this is my girlfriend, Kara, guys." Rian announced casually.

"Hey!" she said, with a big grin on her face.

I put my hand out and said "I'm Zoe, and this is my brother, Zack."

"Hey." Zack replied.

"He's our new bassist." Jack added, overly proud of himself.

"Oh, you actually found one, that's good." she said and smiled sweetly.

*ring ring ring ring* Zack's phone started ringing, he looked at it, rolled his eyes and mouthed "mom" to me.

"Hey mom." He said "Yes, were fine." Mom spoke "We'll be home soon," She spoke again, "Love you too." Zack sighed.

"The mover people or whatever are there, and she wants to know where we want the furniture." Zack voiced, looking annoyed.

I sighed and replied "Okay."

"Sorry guys but we gotta go." Zack said with a sad look on his face.

"Aww that sucks, see you tomorrow guys." Rian said.

"Nice meeting you!" Kara called out. I nodded in a way that meant you-too.

"BYE! I'LL MISS YOU!" Jack screamed out to both of us, I chuckled.

"Bye Zoe." Alex said, I tuned around and he winked. Here we go, the blushing again.

"Bye." I smiled, mostly towards Alex, but waved at everyone, so did Zack.

"Alex and Zoe sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Zack sang before I punched him playfully in the arm, he just laughed. I got on my bike and he got on the skateboard and we road off to home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I changed the layout, is it better for you to see? I listened to your guys' advice as best I could, I'm hoping it made it look better, what do you think? If you have predictions/questions, anything! Please let me know, comments are absolutely amazing to me! I want to give a super huge enormous big thanks to everyone who commented and subscribed! :)
xxsassykinsxx
paranorama-alchemy
Stay Seventeen
EmoKisses
xxmusicluverxx
Dean Winchester;
Ultraviolet Light
firetoburn.
YouClickedYourHeels
tigerpanda
reemmeeyy
blanklikepaper
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much you guys!!! :)
I'll update if I get 3 comments... hope that's not too greedy xD but please comment! :)