Status: Comments make my day :)

Hi, I'm Zoe Nicole Merrick

The Kiss

*Science Class*

“Don’t forget class, your projects are due tomorrow, first thing, we will start doing the presentations 5 minutes into class ladies and gentlemen.” the teacher smirked. She liked giving assignments to us.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around, It was Nina Andrews, the girl who smiled at me the first day of school “Uh, Zoe can I talk to you for a second?”

“Sure.” I said “I’ll be right back Kara.” Kara told me it was fine, and I started talking with Nina.

“What’s up?” I asked. I liked Nina, she was sweet, talking to her didn’t bother me.

“Uh, this sounds really bad, and I know I hardly talk to you. But, uh, I’m sorry but, uh-” she said nervously.

I interrupted her “Go on, it’s okay.”

“Okay, well I really like your brother, Zack. We’ve been talking lately in his classes, could you please ask him to text me?” She asked sheepishly.

“Oh sure, I’ll let him know, Nina.” I smiled politely.

“Thank you very much!.” She hugged me, I hugged back, not awkwardly.

I linked arms with Kara “Off to lunch my dear.”

She gladly linked her arm with mine “What was that all about?”

“Nina likes Zack, she wanted me to ask Zack to text her.” I told her plainly.

“I’m not surprised, those two are motor mouths in 1st hour.” She laughed.

“Well, she seems nice, so I’ll let her be with my brother, if he wants her that is. She’s really pretty too.” I smiled.

Just then, Zack’s arms went around my waist as he picked me up “What’s up squirt?”

I laughed “Nothing much giaganto!”

“Creative name, Zo.” He chuckled.

“Oh, you know Nina Andrews?” I asked

He smiled at her name, and quickly shook it off “Yeah, why?”

“She wants you to text her. She says you two have been talking lately.” I smirked.

“Yeah, we have. I’ll be sure to do that, but wait, what do you think of her?” He blushed.

“I like her, and if you would want to be with her, I’m totally good with that.” I smiled at him, he returned it.

“Let’s go to lunch fuckers, I’m starving!” Jack whined.

“Oh, shut up Jacko, you eat enough to feed a fucking army.” Rian commented.

“It’s no my fault that my tummy has the rumblies.” he smirked.
“Jack, your such an idiot.” Alex said plainly as he smiled at me. “Hey Zo.”

“Hey.” I blushed.

Zack saw that I had a thing for Alex, he teased me a lot this morning through texts as my clueless mother took Jack, Zack, and I to school. It doesn’t bother me though, I just hope I’m not falling to fast.

My thoughts were interrupted by Alex’s amazing voice “So, were going to practice for choir at my house tomorrow, right?”

“Yep, of course. No matter how stupid the lyrics are, we’ll still practice.” I smirked.

“Good.” he laughed.

I’m a little nervous about being alone with Alex at his place, even with his parents there.

*Wednesday At Band Practice*

“GOSH I CANNOT STAND THIS STUPID CHEMISTRY SHIT!” Kara yelled in the middle of Rian’s living room floor. Rian’s mom and Dennis were gone, so cussing was allowed.

“I know what you mean Kar, but we got to get this done.” I chuckled.

“Yeah, I know but these boys are very loud when there practicing, I should have took that into consideration when I suggested this stupid idea.” Kara huffed.

“Aww It’s okay. Just think, all we need is to answer this last question from our book, and then everything will be done. We already have the fact sheet about our element, and then the 30 question thing is done as soon as we get this. So, it’s not that bad.” I smiled.

She returned it “Yeah, true. There’s only 2 pages we haven’t covered, you take 69 and I’ll take 70, okay?”

“Sure thing.” I said, beginning to look through my book for this stupid stubborn question, it doesn’t want to be answered apparently.

Interrupting my thoughts, Kara yelled out “I GOT THE ANSWER BABY!” as she stood up and started doing a little victory dance, I started laughing, then the boys came up and looked at her with a strange expression on their faces.

“Uh, babe, what are you doing?” Rian asked curiously.

Kara blushed and I replied for her “She found the answer to the last stupid ass question we’ve been trying to answer for the last 20 minutes.”

“Oh, that makes sense.” Rian said and kissed Kara on the lips, she kissed back, it got pretty passionate and intense. The boys were making rounds of “yucks” as they just smiled.

She finally stopped kissing him when she was out of breath, smiled, and wrote the answer on our paper. “Guard this with your life Zo.”

I giggled “Yes, Kara, I will die in the process if I have to.”

“Good.” She said giving me a warm smile and hugging me.

“Aww I want some love!” Jack whined as he put one arm around me, then one around Kara.

We both smiled as he kissed each of our cheeks as we just giggled, I loved that boy.

“Hey don’t be kissing on Zo!” Alex said laughing “that’s my girlfriend you know!”

“Well she might be your girlfriend, but she’s my fuck buddy so there!” Jack stuck his tongue out at Alex.

“Your cheating on me Zoe?” Alex fake sobbed out.

I just laughed “No, that was before we started dating Alex. Remember Jack, that was the night before I got with Alex?”

“Oh yeah! Dammit, I will wait for you Zoe!” Jack said.

I laughed some more and went to Alex to hug him “Yay! Zoe is mine!” He said sticking out his tongue at Jack, and hugging me tighter.

Zack looked at me with a face that said wow “ Okay, no one is fucking my sister guys.”

“Too late, I fucked her last night Zack, in your bed.” Alex chuckled out.

“That’s gross dude.” Zack said with a grossed out face.

“Oh yeah I forgot to tell you about that Zacky Poo, my bad.” I smirked at him.

“Even though you fucked Jack and your dating Alex, I’m still your favorite, right?” Zack asked, pretending to be genuine.

I smiled at him “Of course Zackary Steven Merrick, you will forever be my favorite, because you are the best big brother in the whole wide world!”

He bent down, motioning for me to get on his back, and I climbed on.

“Well, now I know where I stand.” Alex winked at me.

“No, you see Alex, Zack is my big brother/best friend, but you’re my secret lover who I have passionate sex with every night.” I smirked at him.

“Yay!” He exclaimed.

“So what do you want to do guys?” Rian spoke for the first time.

“Movie?” Kara and Jack said in unison, then laughed.

“Sure I don’t care, girls you can pick.” Rian shrugged, smiling at me and Kara.

Getting off Zack’s back, she grabbed my hand as we went downstairs to pick a movie. We looked at all the movie titles until we found one that both caught our eye and we yelled at the same time “The Secret Life Of Bees!”

We ran up the stairs, hand in hand, with me carrying the movie. The boys looked at it, and their faces fell.

“Ah, that’s my moms’ movie guys.” Rian said.

“Aw come on she won’t care babe, please?” She said as she went to him and gave him a booboo lip.

His face instantly turned into a smile and he said “I guess it wouldn’t hurt.” Kara winked at me when she got his reaction. Now I needed to get Zack in on it.

“Zaackkk.” I said to him, as I exaggerated the name so it sounded cuter “please?”

He looked at me, trying to stand firm, but he melted into the booboo lip like he always does “Yes.”

“Two down, two to go.” Kara smirked. We both did the booboo lip and whined back and forth “Alex, Jack please!”

Alex melted immediately when he saw mine, and Jack looked at Kara, then me, back and forth until he finally yelled “FINE!”

Kara and I squealed as we went to the DVD player, and put it in.

When Dakota Fanning was putting her scraped up knees in the grits, Kara and I were crying softly, hugging each other, while the boys gave us weird looks. “Don’t make fun! This is such a touching movie!’ Kara yelled through her crying. I just laughed, with tears still streaming down my face.

Just then, Alex looked at me crying, and a tear slid down his cheek, as he said “Hey, I’ll be right back guys.” and he walked out into the room and up the stairs, I’m guessing to the bathroom. I wonder why he was crying though.

Kara and I were intent on the screen, while the boys looked semi interested in Dakota Fanning learning about honey. It’s a good movie, it seriously is. Then, my mind went back to Alex. I thought I should go check on him, so I said “Hey, I’ll be right back, I have to use the bathroom”

Everyone nodded while they still were content with staring at the movie screen, I walked up the few steps into the upstairs hallway, just to the left of me, I heard soft cries coming from the bathroom.

Knocking hesitantly, Alex’s voice filled my ears “Who is it?”

He was crying, or at least was and trying to compose himself, “Zoe” I whispered. Footsteps came from the door, as the door opened as I saw a puffy faced, red-eyed Alex staring back at me. I could tell my face fell as I put my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly, as he shut the door. He didn’t want any of the guys seeing him cry, which was totally understandable.

“Tell me what’s wrong.” I sat down on the floor, Rian had a big ass bathroom. Alex sat down next to me, leaning up against the wall.

Only one word from him made me lean into his shoulder, and hug his waist while I was sitting, that word was “Daniel.”

He put his head on the top of mine and put his arm around my shoulders.

“I’m so sorry that this had to happen to you Alex. You didn’t deserve that in the least, never ever. Your so sweet and nice to everyone, even the bitchy slutty girls who you don’t even want to deal with.” I whispered, tears of my own falling down my cheeks, I felt so bad for him, I couldn’t help it.

He chuckled “It’s not your fault, and thanks for the compliments dear.” Well, at least I got him to laugh, that was a step, right?

He must have felt the tears go onto his shirt, because he looked up, held my face gently, and used his thumbs to wipe away the tears I shed.

That moment was perfect, he kept his hands there, as we stared back at each other with so many feelings racing thorough our eyes. It was no lie when I say this, I wanted to kiss the boy, badly. He leaned forward, as I went with him, his eyes, closed, mine soon did too.

Our lips went together sweetly, as we moved in sync with each other. This was my first kiss, my first kiss was Alex Gaskarth. I’ve never felt like this before, this feeling, this sensation was amazing. I put my hands in his hair as we kept kissing each other, our lips just kept moving and moving, his sweet, soft lips. The door opened “Uh, Zoe, Alex?” a familiar male voice asked.

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! What do you think of Nina? It's dedicated to one of my commenters:Ultraviolet Light :). She was added to the characters page, that I think you should check out, I edited everyone in there, except for Kara and Zoe. Now, who is the guy that saw them? hmm? I have not had my first kiss yet, I almost did, but nope. So, I hope it's believable enough xD. I'm glad you got to see more of Kara, who I personally love. I got my 3 comments really early and I appreciate it millions!!! Here are those amazing people:
Ultraviolet Light
paranorama-alchemy
Whipped.
I love you guys so much. Again, there are a lot of silent readers :( Please, can some other people comment too. But, I absolutely love my commenters now, thanks soooo much guys!! Aright, this is a big ass cliffhanger, I know haha, so 5 comments? I know thats a lot, the most I've ever asked for. But, PLEASE!! please!!! I'm begging you guys!! All my subscribers comment please! I gotta get 5, or no update. I'm sorry, but I really want comments guys xDD
Zoe's Outfit.
Kara's Outfit.