I'm Your Truth

Part 10

Image
Banner made by Rhain (Bittersweetstar) Thanks hoe! :]

"Argh, my head." I mumble pulling my face out of the pillow which was now soaked with my drool.

Ewww

Odd how nobody can gross a person out as much as they can themselves. Wiping my mouth with the back on my hand I noticed Zack was cuddled up into my side looking actually quite cute for a moment. Why do I not like him again? I shift a bit to get a better look at hisfatlittle ass.

Stirring slightly Zacky burrowed into the blankets more clinging to my side. Yes ok, maybe I do feel something for the drama queen.

With out warning, his arms extended nearly wacking(did you know that's not a word?!) me in the face. To avoid a black eye I rolled to the side but fell off the bed with a loud screech.

"What are you doing bitch?!" Zacky sprung up in the bed to see me holding my head. Oh ya, no need to remind me why I hate him.

"I fell off the bed you bastard ya nearly hit me in the eye!" I yell back but clutch my head tighter from the loud noise my voice made. fucking hangover.

"Well then why are you grabbing your head like that? I mean I know it's fucking huge, you probably landed on it." He said with a chuckle.

"No you dips hit, I hit my head on your night stand." I growl back. I watch as he stares at me for a few seconds before jumping from the bed and walking to his dresser and sliding on a pair of boxers.

My face flushed as I realized I was still naked and sprawled out on the floor. Quickly I slip under the sheet and turn to Zack.

"So last night-"

"Never happened. Can't have people thinking I go around fucking sluts like you." He muttered before walking out of the room.

For some reason that really hurt, even if it was that fucking man whore who said it. I've only had sex with one other guy. I'm not a slut. Who am I kidding I just had drunken sex with Zacky Vengeance. Don't think it gets much sluttier than that.

I take the sheet with me as I collect my clothes and walk back to my room to take a long shower. Feeling less agitated with myself and Zack I walked downstairs.

"So I heard you fucked Johnny's little sister last night."

"Err w-what? Haha, where'd you get that bullshit from?" I recognized Zacky's nervous laugh.

"Oh come on, I saw you two when yall cam in, I crashed on the couch. And as though that wasn't enough, I heard yall going at it for fucking ever man. If my head wasn't pounding before, it sure was after, damn head board hitting the wall." The voice I noted belonging to Brian muttered. I peeked around the corner to see the two of them on the couch watching Pinky And The Brain.

"Oh come on Zack man, don't deny it, I sure as hell wouldn't!" He laughed before turning up the volume a bit.

"Deny what?" Johnny questioned coming out from the kitchen.

Shit! I never really thought about what Johnny would think of the situation.

"About fucking your-"

"Mom." Zacky cut him off wide eyed hoping Johnny would buy it.

"You two are so immature." He said before taking a seat on the loveseat adjacent to the couch.

"Whatever short shit, your just jealous you didn't get none last night." Brian smarted off.

"Oh and like either of yall did?" he snickered turning to the tv.

"Zack over here did." Brian said wiggling his eyebrows a few times.

"Oh really who?" Johnny didn't sound too interested.

"I already told you, your mom." Zack forced a laugh sounding ridiculously ignorant. What do I care, as long as my brother doesn't find out. Then again, Zacky sounding stupid isn't anything new.

"God yall are so childish. And to think you two are the most favored of the band." He mumbled the last part mainly to himself as he rose to his feet and back into the kitchen.

"Whatever LITTLE man!" Brian called over his shoulder. Does he ever shut up?

I walk into the living room and plop down onto the warm spot on the loveseat ignoring the two on the couch.

"Good morning, sunshine." Brian smirks at me.

"Good morning Brian." I yawn into my hand.

"So how was he?"

My head whipped around faster than I thought possible. I never expected him to be so blunt.

"W-what? How was who?" I tried playing dumb, it always works for Zack, or was he not really playing all those times?

"Come on, what's with you two, I know yall fucked so don't go around feigning innocence, princess." He gave me that deviant smile again. I noticed Zack had his face in his hand as if trying to be invisible.

"I don't know what your talking about Brian. My eyes hurts too much from trying to find something so small. That's all I'll tell ya." I say turning back to the Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia Pet commercial.

I could almost feel the breeze from Zack's head shooting up and glaring at the back of my head.

"That's a fucking lie, you were fucking screaming my name!"

"Ya out of annoyance, I mean honestly Zack, how long did you expect me to search before I gave up?" By now Brian's face was red from trying to hold back his laughter.

"Bullshit! That's bullshit and you know it! You were all over me practically begging me to fuck you." Zack said in a harsh whisper trying to avoid being heard by Johnny.

"What Zack, what was that you said just now, speak louder boy I didn't hear you!" I said obnoxiously loud, just asking to be heard by my brother. Johnny would do much worse to him than me if he found out. I couldn't keep the evil smile from spreading across my face.

"You’re a bitch you know that? I can't believe I fucked you." He said getting up.

But before he could leave I got one more comment in. "Was it not you at one point last night saying you wanted to make love to me?" I say teasingly emphasizing 'make love'. That ought to score me some points in this round.

In the quick glance he shot me before he left the room I felt my breath get caught in my throat and my chest constrict. His face was flushed and eyes glassy as he looked away struggling to hide the contempt smeared across his face.

I probably wouldn't have cared so much if I hadn't seen the hurt that was replaced by it a moment before.