I'm Your Truth

Part 2

As my brother had said, guests started arriving around six. Not too anxious about the party, I stayed in my room and began unpacking.

"Why are you hiding up here for?"

I finish stuffing my pj's in the drawer before closing it and turning to Johnny who leaned against the door frame, my guess trying to look intimidating. A feat that was kind of hard to accomplish considering he towered over me by a whole inch.

"I want you to meet some people and loosen up some."

Before I could protest, he grabbed my hand and forced me out my room and into the mass of drunken people invading his house. I never thought Johnny would have so many friends.

I cling to his arm as I'm dragged though waves of people. I don’t want to be left alone with any of these men who stared at me as though I am one of the many whores who were traipsing about the place.

"Here we are! This is Matt, vocals. Brian, guitar. Jimmy, drums. And… where's Zacky?" he asked the intimidating guys we'd stopped in front of.

"Last I saw, he was getting another beer." Lurch-I mean Jimmy nodded towards the kitchen.

"Well anyways guys, I want yall to meet someone," I felt their eyes shift to me with my death grip on their bassists arm.

"Congrad's man! Bout time you left that bitch." Matt said, shoving his hand out as if to do that whole manly hug/hand shake thing. Johnny didn’t seem to care about what he'd just called his girlfriend. Instead he accepted Matt's gesture and did the 'hug' thing.

"Nah man that'll come soon enough, this is Jade," he nudges me in front of him.

"Hi, I'm Brian" he gave me a killer smile before swiftly slipping his arm around my waist and pulling me into him.

"I only live a couple houses down… so what you say we ditch this place?" he whispered into my ear.

Wow, easy much?

Not until he started pulling me to the door did I realize he was serious and began wiggling in his grasp.

Oh god, help me Johnny. I actually try to do what you want and meet these people only to get raped? Figures.

"I'm so glad your getting on well with my underage baby sister Bri."

"Ya I mean just look at her, she's-" he tensed up and jerked his head to me, Johnny, then me again before withdrawing his arm from my waist. I think even all the other drunkards noticed his flushed face.

"Brian, this is my sister, Jaden. She's going to be staying with me for a while, probably even go on tour too, if it's ok with all yall." Johnny told who ever was still paying attention, which was only Brian now because the other two were starring at some girl in her bra dancing on the table.

Four beers later and a couple shots of god knows what I didn’t feel too good so I decided to head back up to my room. I'm surprised Johnny's allowing me to drink so much, or any at all. But I haven't seen him in a few hours, I clung onto Matt because he looked like he could take care of himself with those big muscles.

Wrong assumption.

Due to his larger body mass he can hold his liquor better than I, and trying whatever he sat in front of me wasn’t my brightest choice. I'm most definitely a light weight with out a doubt. The unsettling feeling in my stomach isn't going away anytime soon, so I head up to my room, sleep being my best bet.

A couple hours later I woke to a loud thud. Trudging down the steps I find the living room cluttered with beer cans and empty bottles rather than people, with the exception of Johnny of course. He was laying beside the coffee table with a livid bruise forming on his cheek. He must have tripped and hit the table in his drunken stupor. Oh well his lesson learned, he shouldn't have thrown a party the night his socially challenged sister first arrives anyways!

After cleaning up a little bit, I carry Johnny to bed. Struggling under his weight, even though it wasn’t much, I checked each room to find which was his. As difficult as the task was, I still managed to get my brothers passed out sleeping figure into bed. No sooner had I started to close the door, he shifted and mumbled something inaudibly. I drag my feet back over to his side to see what he wanted.

"No, my toaster's blue, I need yellow so my collection will be complete!" he said louder than before.

What the hell's he talking about? Collection? What collection? And toasters? Of all things… Well at least I know what to get him for Christmas!

I poke his arm in attempt to shut him up, but that failed miserably as his swatted at my hand, smacking my face in the process.

"Don't touch me hoe! Get me your manager, and get me my pretty yellow toaster while your at it DAMNIT!" he exclaimed jerking slightly.

Once again I try to wake him, but this time instead of a light poke, I jabbed him hard in the ribs.

"Wake up Johnny, your being weird again."

"Now you listen here! Touch me again and see what happens, I'll have your ass fired in a heartbeat, not to mention a lawsuit filed on your bitch ass! If I have to ask you again for my fucking toaster I'll get my boyfriend up here to teach you a lesson!" he threatened 'me'.

Getting tired of his loserness and his sexual preferences I shake him violently but still nothing. Giving up I straddle his small waist and lean closer to his face about to yell in his ear.

"What the fuck you whore! Get off him!" I was forcefully ripped off my brothers body and thrown on the floor.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Who the hell do you think your are?" I look back to see Johnny sleeping peacefully, no longer talking in his sleep. I turn back to the shadow that ripped me off my brothers body.

"What's wrong with me? What the hell's wrong with you? What, so you couldn't get him to fuck your trashy self when he was awake, so you were gonna wait and fucking rape him when he's passed out? Get the fuck out of here!" I couldn’t see his face for the light was too dim, but I could still make out a well built body, on I probably shouldn’t challenge, but then again I've never been to bright. Ya what can I say, I'm definitely related to Johnny.

"You can't tell me to get out I live here with him you bastard now get the hell out of here before I call the cops!" I yell back, pushing him towards the door.

He gives me a blank stare before smiling smugly at me and grabbing my arm, leading me down the stairs. I struggle in his grasp, desperately wanting to break free.

"You don't live here, I know that for a fact. God you sluts stoop so low, I mean, in his sleep?" he growled

I'm going to get raped! That’s the only thing running through my mind.. I'm going to be raped, while my brother's in the same house! Thanks Johnny.

I was relieved when he bypassed the living room and dragged me towards the door, my jerking about settling down just a bit.

Wait what? He can't kick me out! Who the hell is he anyways?

The door opened and I was thrown out flat on my bum before it was slammed shut behind me. Wasting no time, I pounded furiously on the door.

"Let me in!! Johnny! Johnny wake the fuck up and let me in!" I yell still letting the door have it.

"Leave now, we don't want you whroish services!" his voice was muffled by the door.

Why the fuck does he keep calling me a whore? I've done nothing wrong, and who is he to 'protect' my brother? Especially from his own sister… Could this be the boyfriend he was muttering about in his sleep?

"Now you listen to me god damnit, you open the fucking door before I bust the damn window in and have Johnny beat your fucking ass to a god damned pulp!!" I scream, surprising myself even with how loud and threatening it came out.

The curtain in the window next to the door opened. The moonlight was bright making it easy for me to glare into the piercing green eyes that leered back at me.

"Get the fuck away from my house now bitch, you're lucky I haven't called the cops on you cunt!"

Too late. The flashing lights had already pulled into the driveway.

Great, Johnny'll be just delighted.