I'm Your Truth

Part 3

Man this is so fucked. I am so fucked.

I've been waiting here for 2 hours. Here, being a small cell with a few other people who all looked like I'd contract aids as soon as look at them.

Apparently the police responded to a complaint of 'disturbing the peace' which was reported by Johnny's lovely neighbors who showed quite some concern according to the police. I still can't believe who the hell that prick thought he was! Kicking me out of my own house, and on the first night too.

That bastard got to leave way over an hour ago. I, being blessed with the age of 17, have to wait here until an adult or my 'legal guardian' comes to pick me up. Fat chance of that happening seeing as how Johnny's passed out, not answering the phone and I don't know anyone else since I haven't even been in the state of California for 12 hours.

>[Johnny's POV]<

I woke up to the sun seeping through my curtains and into my eyes.

When did I open those?

My stomach grumbled, feeling noon isn't too late for breakfast I drag myself to Zacky's room. He's the cook of the house, as well as the maid, and the lawn keeper(though he pays someone else to do the planting cause 'that's bitch work').

Arriving at his door, I see him face down still fully clothed. Rough night? Maybe I should just let him sleep. Nah I'm hungry.

"Hey Zack get your ass up and make me some pancakes." I mumble, still not 100% yet.

"Go make your own damn pancakes and let me sleep." I could barely decipher what he was saying as it was muffled by his pillow.

"Bitch" I hiss under my breath. So I'm not a morning person.

I decide my next bet for breakfast would lye with Jade. I leaned against the wall as I walked to the room next to Zacky's.

I knock on the door but there's no answer. Assuming it should be safe, I open the door to find the room empty.

Great she's up, hope Jades likes cooking.

I head downstairs. She wasn’t in the living room, maybe she was already cooking something in the kitchen. But no, it was just as deserted as the rest of the house, which was a mess by the way.

She probably just went out for a walk or something. I remember she used to frequent the park before I moved away, always moving that girl. A bit of a health freak as well.

She'll be back soon , then I'll ask her for pancakes. What, breakfast's the most important meal of the day!

After taking a shower and finding a nice bruise on my cheek, I head back down stairs to see Zacky sitting on the couch sporting a bruise about the same size as mine, along with some scratches.

"Damn, have fun last night?" I ask with a wink and sit on the sofa adjacent to him.
"Don't even start. You owe me….big. I saved your life, but you were too drunk to know." He says looking a little pissed about thinking of last nights events.

"What? Why's that?"

"I found some psycho bitch in your room last night. I swear to god if I hadn't walked in when I did, you would have been raped! I'm telling you this whore was all up on you. I came up to see if your sister ever got here, but I found this whore sitting on you so I through her-"

"Did my sister ever come back? I need to go find her." I say getting up off the couch and turning towards the stairs.

"Hey wait a second I'm not done." He says clearly wanting to vent at someone. I look at him impatiently.

"Well tell me as we go upstairs." I say some what annoyed seeing how he could go on forever with inadequate details.

"Well anyways, I kicked her out of the house …." He follows me upstairs to Jade's room still rambling.

"She refused to leave and kept banging on the fucking door…"

The room still remained empty. Where could she be? I started to get worried as I think back on the past night. I don't remember seeing Jade after I introduced her to the rest of the guys.

"Can you believe the whore even claimed she lived here? But ya so I…"

This got my attention.

"What'd she look like? A little taller than me with platinum hair with black underneath?" I ask quickly as my nerves started working overtime.

"Ya I think so, It was really dark. You remember the slut? But anyways the whore was bouncing about and got me in the face and…."

Oh god, what's he done to my baby sister?

"Then we were taken to jail an-"

"WHAT?! Why the hell did she get taken to jail? Where the hell is she? Is she still there?"

"Have you not been listening to a word I've been saying? That tramp's probably still in jail. I think you should rest some Johnny, you were almost raped, that's a big deal, well at least chicks act like it is…"

"Come on Zack" I pull him out the house and sped off to the nearest jail. I was familiar with this are of town since I've had to pick up some of the guys here quite often.

>[Jade's POV]<

"Jaden Seward?" the young police offer called.

I stood up from my spot in the corner and wiped my tears. I hadn't slept a wink last night. All I could do was cry as I was scared out of my mine not only by thought of just being here but by the thought of knowing I was alone, there's no one besides Johnny here for me. And judging by the looks of last night, that wont be too often.
"Look, it's alright, your fine, there's nothing to be scared of." He tried to calm me down from my heaving as we passed through different security gates with locks.

"Your brother's here to get you so no more tears you hear." He smiles trying to be helpful. I'll admit it did have a little bit of an effect on me as I could now breathe a little easier.

Finally we pass through the last door. I try to look around for Johnny, but that proved to be difficult since my tears where still clouding my vision.

"Why are we here man I want to-That's her! That’s the whore I found!" I heard a voice that only brought back memories of last night.

Looking in its direction I spot my brother along with that dick. Paying no attention to him, I run and throw my self into Johnny's arms my breathing becoming harder once again.

"Shhhh, Jade it's ok. What happened?" he whispers rubbing my back in attempt to calm me. I clung to him tighter as I pointed beside him.

"H-h-he… last night…whore…cops…" was all I could choke out in between sobs. The man standing beside us just stared back at me blankly, almost as if last never happened to him.

"Why is he here?" I manage to say, the anger shining through in my voice.

"Zacky, why don't you wait out side in the car, we'll be there in a few."

Zacky? As in Johnny's band/room mate Zacky? No way, how could he be so dumb as to assume I 'wanted' Johnny? Jackass.

"It's alright, jus tell me what happened." He continued rubbing my back.

I told him everything from trying to wake him up, to Zack's misinterpretation, finishing with the ride over here in the back of a cop car. Then I broke down again remembering how scared I was last night. I was so alone. I am so alone. Even if Johnny's here it doesn't make a difference, he's not my parents, he's and adult with his own life and his own problems to take care of, not me.

Ten minutes later my breathing had steadied and we left the jail house. He led me to his car and I saw Zacky sitting in the passengers seat. I crawled in the back seat and laid down, wanting nothing more than just a minute of sleep.

But of course I couldn't shake the burning feeling in my stomach, making rest impossible. My nerves made my stomach twist in knots. I hated being in the same car as him, breathing the same air.

The ride home was silent, I knew Johnny was really pissed at his 'friend' for doing something like that to me. I think Zack was still in shock that I was his sister and not some whore. That was another thing that Johnny hated, he called me all these horrible names but didn’t even know who I was.

We pull into the driveway and Johnny gets out without a word to either of us. I could tell he was pissed at me as well but I'm not sure why, probably because I was in jail, but it wasn’t my fault.

I quickly jump out of the car not wanting to be left alone with Zack and head to the house with him following suit.

I barely made it into my bed before I crashed out in a much needed sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have this written out to pt 11, but it's taking me a bit because I'm trying to fix, well what can be fixed, stuff :]

if anyone can tell me how to put pics on here PLEASE let me know. I've tried using photobucket code thing but it didn't work :[ Nor does any other html i try to use on here