I'm Your Truth

Part 6

Image
Banner made by Rhain (Bittersweetstar) Thanks hoe! :]

"Bonding Day."

"Bonding Day?"

"Bonding Day!" Johnny exclaims throwing his small arms in the air and shooting me a grin far too big for his small proportions. I along with the rest of the 'herd', as I'd taken to calling it, stared blankly back at the shorter man.

What the hell? He looked like a sex deprived teenager who was told lesbian porn stars had just moved in next door and he was invited over for a pool party. Anyways, back to the situation at hand.

"And uhh, what exactly do we do on a Bonding Day? " I ask almost afraid of the answer. Last time he'd decided we needed a day like this, I ended up running way in the mall.

Johnny looked at me as if to say 'are you blonde?' "Look Jaden, you may be my sister, and I love you a hellova lot, but that’s not to say that there's seriously something loose up there." He says shaking his head sadly and pointing at my head.

"Bonding Day," he began with that stupid grin again, "is a day, that's well, for bonding. And…"

Johnny's brilliant idea was over before it even began as everyone stood up and scattered out of the living room.

"NO! YOU TWO SIT DOWN NOW!" He grabbed mine and Zacks' arms before we got the chance for escape. "The others may not have to participate, but you two need to get along better." For a moment there he reminded me of my old gym coach when kids refused to participate in the games.

"Look, I know you both are trying to get along for me but I just want to help with what I can. I guess I just wanted to say, umm, well thanks, guys for trying this out. I mean, Zack, your one of my best friends and Jade, you’re my sister, both of yall are pretty important to me- and you better wipe that look off your face Zack, you know what I mean- but anyways, ya, thanks GROUP HUG!"

Sentimental Johnny? Umm, no I don’t think I like it. Both Zack and I dodged being sucked in by Johnny and made for the door before he could protest about our 'poor citizenship'.

"So… looks like I'm stuck with you for the day…." Zack trailed off as he leaned against the front door lighting up a smoke and inhaling deeply.

"I think you got it all wrong, looks like I'm stuck with you." I say before stealing his cigarette and inhaling as I headed to the drivers side of his shiny black car.

"Heyyyyyy, that's mine." Zack whined. Wow, delayed much?

"Give it back." He demanded.

"uhhh, no?"

"But it's mine"

"Too bad so sad." I say in a fake sympathetic voice.

"Duuuuude…. Please that’s not cool. Just give it back." Was I really gonna put up with this all day? I mean, he has a whole pack in his back pocket, what makes this one so special? After asking him this he just stared at me open mouth, kinda like a fish, [strike through]a very cute fish.[/strike through]

Well, until that smirk I hated so much stretched across his features. "Hey Jadey, your only 17 right? Well how do you think Johnny would like it if he found out his 'baby sister' goes around stealing random peoples smokes, huh?"

In a flash I was on the other side of the car holding the cigarette out to Zacky. "Oh, Zack, you wouldn't tell him would you? I'd do anything, just don't let him find out! Please…" I say pleading him with big puppy dog eyes.

"Anything, huh? Well, I'm sure we could work something out…ya, that wont be a problem. Now say, 'Zack you are so amazing' and give me a sugar." He said tapping his cheek.

I placed my hand behind his neck bringing him much closer to my face. Leaning in a bit so I was breathing into his ear, I slowly began.

"Zack you are sooo….." I could literally see him swallow a lump in his throat as I bit my bottom lip looking up at him, "Gullible" I finish sliding my hand up his neck and pushing his head down really fast while stubbing out the cigarette on the passenger window of his, did I mention new car?

"W-what the hell Jade" He stuttered, picking his jaw off the ground once again.

"You honestly think Johnny can stop me from smoking? He may be a lot of things, but my brother's no hypocrite. You'd never guess the number of times he was grounded for getting caught smoking or coming home drunk."

"No I'm talking about my god damned car you bitch!" he tried to recover smoothly but I could see the slight bulge in his pants and the small squeak in his voice was impossible to miss.

"I mean what the fuck I just got this 2 weeks ago! You better hope it didn’t leave a mark, or your paying the cost of any damage!" he shouted and dusted off the few ashes stuck to the glass. Of course I wasn't worried, I'd done it several times on my friends car and it never left any kind of mark.

"Relax it's just a car. Keys please." I held my hand already tired of this conversation.

"Just a car? I spent $55,00 on this baby, that was my hard earned money that I probably could have used on something else!" he shouted.

Ya, money you could have used on a gym membership tubb-o. "Keys please." I repeat monotonously ignoring his complaints.

"Keys? You just fucking expect me to trust you after that?" he points at his window.

"Relax, I didn’t do any damage, and I knew it wouldn’t leave a mark, so calm the fuck down Drama Queen! Now give me the damn keys or I'm not going anywhere with you!" I shout annoyed with his possessiveness over his car.

---~*~---

"So where do you want to go?" a smug Zack asked from the drivers seat.

I ignored him and looked out the window. Why did I even get into the car in the first place? Oh ya, I forgot Johnny cam running out of the house with a fly-swatter shouting 'Off with you now, off!' weirdo…good thing we're not related… o_O

"Fine, ignore me, we'll just go wherever I want then." He stated with that smirk I'd started to want to beat him with a stick for, as he pulled into the parking lot of some grungy looking strip club.

Joy
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who has commented me about this story, I'm trying to get it oout ASAP :]