I'm Your Truth

Part 8

Image
Banner made by Rhain (Bittersweetstar) Thanks hoe! :]

Four Screwdrivers, a beer, and a few shots later Mick asked me the simple question I'd been waiting for since I plopped myself down by him.

"My place?"

Eagerly I nodded my head, almost throwing myself off the scuffed up stool in the process. I'd barely been in Huntington for a week and with my parents death and the transition of moving, getting laid had been the furthest thing from my mind. But right now, the alcohol intoxicating my system made it very clear what my body wanted.

Mick stood up and pulled me along with him. He seemed in a better state than I was seeing as how he easily kept my body from falling to the floor in a heap as my legs tangled in each other making the task of walking seem far fetched.

"Mmmm, I can't wait to get you home," he whispered in my ear giving my ass a tight squeeze as he propped me up to open the door, "or maybe I'll just have you in my backseat 'cause I don’t think I can wait that much longer." He bit lightly on my ear lobe.

I let out a small giggle and grinded my hips roughly into his from my position in front of him..

"Enough of that, come onnnnn." He growled and out the door we went but only to smack into Zacky.

Literally.

"Ouuffff" I groan out as the bottle in his hand jabbed into my stomach.

"Watch it will ya?" Mick muttered before continuing his way to the car with me in tow.

"Jade? Where do you think your going?" Zack grabbed a hold of my hand causing a whip lash effect on my body as Mick was still moving in the opposite direction.

"Who's this? Let go of her man, she didn't come here with you." Zack demanded not letting his grip loosen up.

Mick turned around in confusion and gave Zacky a look of annoyance, "What the fuck man, go find your own slut, I got this one first!" he tried to pull me but again Zackys grip was too tight.

"I said go fucking find your own wh--" but Mick never got the chance to finish as Zacks fist was flung at his jaw making a loud 'pop' sound on impact.

I, being drunk, just stood there to the best of my ability, confused as to what just happened, until it hit me that Zack just screwed up my chances of getting any tonight.

"Zaaaaaaack! What the fuck dawggg?" I manage to slur in a whiney voice.

"Oh, No problem, don’t worry bout it jade, your very welcome." He replied in a very sarcastic voice.

"Huh? Is that whatchu call it? A favor? That's the last thing I was th-thinking! Why'd you have to go and scare him of Zackyyy?" I slurred and leaned into him for support my motor skills still not cooperating just yet.

"Come on Jaden, let's just get you home." Zack said ignoring my question. He picked my up bridal style and carried me to his car.

"I don't wanna." I pouted refusing to get into the car

"Stop talking like a baby and get in dammit." His patience wearing thin as he tried to push me into the passengers seat.

After the third attempt he succeeded and quickly ran to the drivers side and hopped in before I could escape.

Halfway through the ride home I decided to have a little fun with him seeing as how he scared off my friend for the evening.

"W-what are you doing?" Zack's tone was strained as he glanced at me momentarily before returning his gaze on the street.

Since he didn't take much notice to me running my hand up and down his thigh I decided to get a bit more blatant with my movements.

"Jaden?" He questioned again, this time his voice a harsh whisper as I ran my hand up higher on his inner thigh.

"Nothinggggg." I say innocently as I rest my head on his shoulder and apply a bit more pressure to certain areas as my hand pass them over.

"We can't do this… s-stop." He tried to shrug me off his shoulder but I wasn't done with my fun just yet.

"Awwwww, but why not Zackyyy, Do you really want me to stop?" I whispered into his ear as I cupped 'him' in my hand and gave a few light squeezes.

I could hear his voice hitch in the back of his throat before he let outa small squeal, but that was it, no more objecting.

"I didn't think so." I smirked, licking the shell of his ear as I kneaded him with my palm.

We were almost home and I could feel him getting hard through his jeans as I made out with his neck.

"Mmmm, Zack, I think your jeans may be a bit too snug, here, let me help you with that." I breathed down his neck as I pulled down his zipper at an agonizing pace.

I slipped my hands into his boxers and gripped him firmly and slowly began to slide my hand up and down his length.

A muffled moan escaped his full lips and my grip tightened more earning me another moan but this one much louder than the first.

"Look, Jade, you've got to stop or I'm gonna drive us-mmmm-into a ditch." He whimpered as I teased his head a bit with my thumb.

"Your no fun Zackyy." I whine, withdrawing my hand and scooting back over to look out the passenger window as Zack tried to fit 'himself' back into his boxers and zip his pants. "But maybe we could finish this at home?" I ask feigning innocence.

He looked at me, eyes glazed over with lust and slowly, as if unsurely, nodded his head before looking back to the road once again as we pulled into the driveway.