I'm Your Truth

Part 9

Image
Banner made by Rhain (Bittersweetstar) Thanks hoe! :]

Smutty part hoes. Don't like. Don't read. Though not really graphic or anything

Things weren’t supposed to go too far, but I was getting caught up in the moment.

Picture frames pressed into my back as I was pinned between the wall and Zacks body as we struggled to get upstairs. Fortunately only a few were knocked off, but nothing irreparable.

A few seconds later we made it to his bedroom. Time to put my plan into action.

I pushed him onto the bed and drunkenly climbed up his body while working his shirt off at the same time. I lightly kissed up his chest until I reached his collar bone where I bit and sucked gently up to his jaw line.

"Stop teasing me." Zack mumbled as he caught me in a feverish kiss. I kissed back just as hungrily as his hands slid down my sides and to my waist. Fumbling over the buttons I decided to help him along because at this rate it'd be morning when he even figures out my bra clasps in the back!

I shimmied out of me jeans and kicked them to the floor, Zack following suit. I ran my hands along the waistband of his boxers before tugging at them a bit. Taking the hint, Zack lifted up his hips so I could slide them off and toss them aside.

I moved back down to work on his neck while he struggled with my bra, which was fine with me seeing how I didn't really plan on getting fully naked anyways. Really all I had intended on doing tonight was leaving him high and dry. Now that would really piss him off. My point exactly.

Only problem is, now that I'm this close, I really don't know if I can stop myself, I mean why the hell not? I can always blame the alcohol and claim I don't remember a damn thing. Well, at least that's what Johnny said to do. Got to love older brothers.

In no time at all my bra was puddled with the rest of our clothing and he had somehow managed to remove my underwear. Now that that the only two things keeping me from having sex with Zacky Vengeance were out of the picture I don't think I could have resisted if I wanted to.

Without warning he flipped us over so he was on top and bit at my neck as he grinded into me, building up anticipation.

"Stop teasing me." I mocked, pulling him in for another kiss. I felt him shift in between my legs and put himself at my entrance. But suddenly he stopped and looked me straight in the eye before continuing on. Holding eye contact he started a slow but steady pace just getting a feel for things.

"Zackyyy, c'mon already!" I say bucking my hips into his making him let out a small growl which only turned me on more.

"You asked for it." He said giving me a devious smirk before ramming himself into me at an alarming speed. Not able to keep up with his sporadic thrusts, I wrapped my legs around his thick waist and moaned softly in response.

"That wont do." He managed to get out in ragged breaths and as quickly as he started, Zack stopped and grabbed a pillow from behind my head.

"Lift up." He said as placed the pillow under my hips.

"What are yo-" before I could finish Zack rose to his knees and was ramming himself back into me, hitting something deep within that made my back arch in pleasure.

"Fuck Zackkk!" I screamed maybe a little too loud, I didn't want to wake Johnny up if he was home.

Before I could make another sound Zack caught me in another passionate kiss. I felt myself coming to my peak and could tell Zack was close as well because his kisses became more sloppier by the minute. Methodically he kept hitting the same spot over and over, intensifying the burning I felt in my stomach until I could no longer take it.

Even with our lips sealed our moans were barely muffled as Zack released and I followed a few thrusts after. Panting, he rolled off of me and wrapped his sweaty arms around my waist, pulling my back into his chest. My thoughts were consumed by the body pressed up against me as I fell asleep listening to our two rapid heartbeats steady.