Sequel: Save me.

If you catch me, will you let me down?

Just an intro.

We've been best friends ever since I took his favorite crayon in kindergarten. "Give it back!" He yelled.

"Not until you be my best friend!" I yelled back. He eventually agreed and that's how it goes.

Zach Porter became my best friend.

We've been inseparable ever since. We've never been in love, nor will we ever be. Just friends. We even agreed on this in middle school.

Okay, now fast forward a little bit. Not to present day, but two years ago.

"Hey!" I said to his little brother, while picking up a bottle of water from the kitchen counter, "So, why am I here?"

"You're meeting the boys," He smiled.

"B-b-boys?" I stuttered. I was the most awkward person when it came to boys. I'm pretty sure he was the only boy I've ever talked to.

"You'll be fine!" He grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs to his room. I hesitated to go in, but I did anyways.

"HEYYYYYYYYYY!" It sounded like a thousand boys, but it was only three. Two of them I've seen before.

"This is Cameron, Nathan, and Michael," He pointed to each of them, and they all smiled at me.

I smiled back, "Hey guys... I'm Aimee?" I looked down at my navy blue Vans, feeling nervous. They were all CUTE. Well, one of them. I already knew Nathan (sort of) since he was in my calculus class. He was just one of those kids I never talked to. And Cameron.. I've seen him around before. I didn't really know much about him. But Michael? I've never seen him. Ever.

"So are you hanging out with us?" Nathan said. He was so cute, I swear.

"Uhhhh?" I said.

"We're gonna hang out. I don't know where, but yeah," Zach said, grabbing my hand.

"Well, I'm waist deep in homework, but I'll try," I smiled.

"It's Friday night though. Haven't you heard of PROCRASTINATION?" Michael smiled. Oh my goodness, he was so cute when he smiled.

"I procrastinate way too much, okay. But since all of you just HAVE to have me there, I'll go," And I flashed a smile to Michael.

Cameron butted in, "So it's a date? You know. You and... four guys."

I giggled, "Yes. Yes it is."

"PLAYAAAAHHHH!" Michael yelled.

Okay. Now we can fast forward to present day.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I yelled.

"Yeah! Go pack your things!" Zach took my hands and jumped up and down with me, "And plus, what the heck was I gonna do without my best buddy here by my side?!"

"Well, sing. Because that's what you do best," I smiled.

"Come on Aimee, go upstairs and get your stuff," Cameron pointed to the window that was my room.

I headed upstairs, looking around for what to put in my luggage. Phone, charger, iPod, makeup, straightener, lucky brush. Check. I looked in my closet to look for what to wear. I slid the doors open. I sat down in front of my closet, searching for what to wear.

I ended up packing all of my shorts, three pairs of jeans, all of my favorite tank tops, and a hoodie. I turned around to see Michael sitting on my bed, "AH!" I yelled, almost dropping the pile of clothes I held in my arms, "The fuck?"

"Did I scare you? Sorry girl," He said.

"No.. no.. It's fine. I was just... thrown off guard,"

"So... scared," He smiled. And he headed downstairs. And then outside.

I heard Cameron say, "So do you STILL like Aimee?"

"Yeah.. But I don't think she likes me," I heard... Michael's voice.

Believe it or not, I actually DID like him. He was cute. He was the kind of guy I fell for. But he was.. what was the word? He was a heartbreaker.

"Just.. Don't break her heart okay? She's my best friend," I heard Zach.

I eventually stopped eavesdropping on them, sitting on my full luggage and zipping it up. I dragged it down the spiral staircase and put it in the car.

"Leggo!" Michael yelled.

"CLEVELAND, WHAT'S GOOD?" I giggled.

"Wow. You two are exactly alike," Nathan said.

"You are," Cameron added.

Zach just looked, I smiled at him, assuring that I won't do anything wrong, "Come on best friend. Sit with me!"

Off to Cleveland.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me if you like it so far?
I like comments.
Thanks<3