Sequel: Save me.

If you catch me, will you let me down?

Your usual.

“It’s about fucking time we got to Salt Lake City,” I jumped out of the car to stretch. “And my butt’s asleep too. Damn it.”

Zach put his arm around me, “Get some sleep. You’re going insane.” And handed me my bags.

I checked into the hotel, and as usual, I couldn’t sleep. I logged on my laptop and began typing in ‘Facebook.com’. Three new notifications. You know, for five hundred seventy-six friends, they don’t do much.

“Lenay Adams commented on your photo” I clicked on it. It was my latest profile picture. A four-square picture of me and Zach, then me and Nate, then me and Cam, then me and Mikey. She commented, “Aaaaaaw this is so cute :)” I quickly typed back “thanks !”

The other two notifications were irrelevant. One new notification. “Michael Martinez posted on your wall.” He said “Sup shawty. Go to sleep okay? :)”

I typed back, “HAHA. YOUR FANS ARE GONNA SEE THIS. SKETCH ! JUUUUUS KEEDING. I LUFF YOU.”

He put “I keep getting notifications. I would chat you, but then random people would chat me :( Plus I gotta sleep. Night, I love you!”

I smiled. I love those little things that make me smile. I ended up closing Facebook and started going on Tumblr. I posted all of the pictures I had with the boys, PLUS some pictures of me and Mikey. Nobody really followed me that was an obsessive fan, right?



The next day, I had to drive down to the venue. But it was like, a ten minute drive. I pulled up to the back lot. “Alright, we’re here. Get up.”

The boys unloaded all of their instruments and their manager led them into the green room. “You guys have an interview lined up for today. All of you. Then at 2:45 Michael and Zach have to get interviewed, and Cameron and Nathan. You’ll separate. Get it?”

They smiled, “We get it Stef.”

Two girls entered through the doorway, and I leaned on it. I had nowhere else to go.

The girl with the brown hair and reddish highlights giggled, “Hey! We’re interviewing Allstar Weekend today. I’m Shae, and this is Anna!” She points to the girl next to her. Who kind of looked like me, except she was more chinky.

They were super duper cute and funny. They asked THE FUNNIEST questions and definitely made me smile a lot. The last question they all asked was “Single? Or not?”

They all laughed. Cameron said, “I’m definitely single.” Nathan said “Me too.” and Zach said “Same.”

Michael blushed and said, “I’ll get back to you.”

Everyone in the room said, “Ooooooooooooooh!”

Anna said, “Well this is all the time we have so it was really nice meeting you!” She gave them all hugs. And they all got pictures.

After Shae hugged Mikey she said, “So Mikey, do you have a girlfriend? I promise. I won’t tell,” and stuck her pinky out.

He interlocked pinkies with her, and looked at me.

“She’s your girl?” She smiled, “That’s so cute!”

I walked up to him and hugged him. He kissed me. The room erupted in “Awwwwwww”s.

Eventually all of the interviews were finished and sound check was starting. I sat on the edge of the stage, looking at the empty crowd. They started playing my favorite song. Amy. Funny thing is, Amy isn’t even close to being about me. It’s stupid how people think it is.

--

Zach checked his phone, "Wow. We're done with an hour of time to kill. What do you guys wanna do?"

They all shrugged, and looked at me. I shrugged also.

"Wait, didn't you always want to learn a song on the drums?" Zach grabbed my hand.

"Yeah." I chewed my gum.

Mikey patted his left leg, "What song?"

I sat on his lap, "Ummmm, Erase Me by Cudi!"

"Love that." Nathan said.

For the next hour, Mikey taught me how to play Erase Me. I started singing along. It was cute.

--

Then the show started. It was the usual. And I kinda found it super boring. The show finally ended, and I crashed in the green room. I was woken up by loud boys, ready to go get some food.

"You guys always want food." I said.

"We're boys," Zach smiled at me, "Deal with it."

"I've been dealing with you for almost sixteen years Zachary."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, this chapter was very eh.
I'm sorryyyyyy, haha.
If you like it, that's great :D I winged it. HAHA.
So, comments? Thanks<3