Sequel: Save me.

If you catch me, will you let me down?

If you love it then let it go, when it comes back then you know.

"I should try being happy," I said to myself, while straightening my black striped tank top. "I really should. It'll save the questions and-- What am I doing talking to myself?"

Cameron barged into my hotel room, "Come on. We have to go NOW."

"It's nine in the morning. We're not supposed to be there until eleven." I said.

"And your forgetfulness fails me when I need it most," He sighed. "Come with me." He said, grabbing my hand.

"But Cameron!" I yelled.

He grabbed me by the legs and threw me over his shoulder, "Put me down!" I waved my legs around, almost kicking him.

"Chillax!" He said. And set me down on a chair in their hotel room. Michael was across from me so I looked down at my beat up navy blue Vans.

"Ummmm," I looked around but Cameron left the room. And so did Nathan. And Zach. Well then.

"Soooo..." Michael tried to break the tension, but it made me more nervous.

I raised my head up, actually looking at him for the first time in two days. Or something like that. "Hm?"

"Great weather outside." He said.

"Michael. It's raining." I giggled.

"I know," He smiled, "I just wanted to see you smile. Your smile is pretty. Just like you."

"You're still cheesin'." I smiled.

"Are you wearing your ring?" He asked.

I looked down at my left hand, "Yeah," I knew if you put in on your left hand, it meant you were married, but I absolutely hated putting jewelry on my right hand and arm. "But it's on my left hand. You know the story behind that." I smiled.

"Of course I do," He held my hand.

"I still love you." I blurted out "I mean.. ummmm..."

--

We headed to the House of Blues. I went outside just to meet some cool girls. Not all of their fans were stupid girls who only liked Zach and/or Cameron. On my way out, I saw Vic with the camcorder. "Vic!" I yelled and almost tackled him to the ground.

"Hey Aimee!" He said, fixing his hair and adjusting his grip on the camcorder.

"What's up, Vic?" I hugged him.

"Oh, just gonna record a quick video of screaming girls. Wanna come?"

"Yeah, I'd love to!" I led him outside to the balcony where there was an overhead view of the girls. They were heating up in the California sun, and most of them were carrying huge posters.

Someone yelled "Viccccc!" And he waved back at them. I'm glad she actually knew who Vic was.

"The show's starting," I said, looking at the many girls who piled into the door. "Let's go."

"After you," He motioned me in.

--

They were switching between sets and I decided to come out. The thing was crowded. So crowded, I could hardly move. I managed to get to the merch table though, so I just hung out there. The concert was eventually done, and everyone got ready for the meet and greet. More than half of the girls left, missing the meet and greet. It kind of broke my heart when I saw that. They truly deserved to meet the boys. Anyway, I was just standing there watching the boys take pictures, and hug the fans but something blocked my way. "Excuse me?" I said.

"Oh," The thing turned around. It was Jason.

"Jase?" I stared at him blankly, "What are you doing here?"

"I had to take my sister.. I didn't know you were coming here." He smiled.

"Well, I have to. Gotta support Zachary, ya know." I chuckled.

"So, what's up?" He touched my arm and jolts went through my body. I needed to get his hand off of me, but I couldn't move.

I looked over at Zach, and he looked at me back. He mouthed, "You handle it."

Damn it. "Well, um, just here. I guess." I smiled.

"I can't stop thinking about the other night.. and uhh..."

I looked over at Michael, and he caught me looking. He looked upset with me. "Jase, now's not a good time, but.."

"You wanna go out tonight?" He asked.

"Well," I started to get nervous, "We'll see." OH GOD. I was so stupid! He'd take that as a yes and now he'd think I have a thing for him again! Why, why, why?! I tied my hair in a ponytail, because that's what I did when I do something stupid. It's a weird habit.

I saw Michael jump over the rope right when they met a fan. Good going, Michael! He ran up to me and said, "Aimee. We need you to take pictures."

I smiled, "Okay, got it!" I waved to Jason, "Bye, Jase!"

As we were walking away, I said "Michael thank you so much. You don't even know how much I appreciate you right now. I don't know how I can repay you!"

He smiled.

"By the way, you left a fan. Douche." I giggled.

"I promised her a solo picture, chill!" He said.

"You're nice." I chuckled, still holding on to his arm.

--

After the meet and greet, the guys all crashed at the same time. Except Michael. He knocked on my hotel room door and I answered with my sweats on, and all my makeup off. "Hm?"

"You said you'd repay me for saving you tonight," He entered the room. "So come on."

I giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Idk, I thought this was kinda short.
But 3 chapters in 3 days, yay ! :D

Hahah, I really like comments too (:
They'd be muuuuch appreciated.

And thank you thank you thank you for all the subscribers/readers/comments I have :D ! I don't have a lot, but you know... I appreciate you guys who actually read my story ! :)

xoxxo, Pam (: