Sequel: Save me.

If you catch me, will you let me down?

Somebody's in love.

"Hello, Seattle," I watched the raindrops crawl down my window then turned to Zach, "Is it actually ever sunny in Seattle?"

"It's supposed to stop raining by tonight." Nathan said, looking at Cameron's iPhone.

"Ugh, people don't lie when they say Seattle rains 24/7." I kept watching the raindrops on my window.

"I make it rain," Michael mumbled. I kicked his seat.

Shoot. I still had to text May about the show tonight. May used to go to middle school with us, and she also used to live by me. Zach had this HUGE crush on her, and I bet he still does. I just know Zach that well. I pulled my phone out and tweeted May, "Hey! You should come to the Allstar Weekend show tonight. I got tickets, and make sure to be there super early :) Do it for me ! I miss youuuuuu."

She quickly tweeted back, "Definitely :)"

--

Two hours later, I saw May hanging outside the venue. "May!" I yelled, and motioned her in. The air smelled like fresh rain, which I loved.

She went inside, adjusting her jacket. "So, I haven't seen you in a while! What's up, ho?!"

I laughed, "You're still the same, May. But uhh, I don't know. I've been touring for like, two months now."

"Is your butt asleep yet?" Then she slapped my butt.

I screamed, "May!"

The guys turned the corner and Cameron laughed. "HEY ZACH! You gotta see this!"

Zach lifted his head up, "Huh?" And he turned bright red.

"Surprise!" I smiled.

Nathan laughed too, "Ohhhhhh man."

May looked around, "Huh?"

"Nothing." I said, still laughing a bit.

"So, you're staying right?" Zach smiled at May.

"Mhm." She nodded.

"We gotta soundcheck now, so I'll see you later okay?" Zach said and started to walk away.

"Okay! Wait, I get no hug?" She said.

Zach turned around and hugged her by the waist.

Michael turned to me, "No hug for me either?"

"You're stupid," I said, and hugged him. "See you in a few, boo!"

Michael and Zach waved bye and went down the hall to soundcheck. I could already hear the bass and guitar.

--

May and I decided to run down to 7/11 to get some food and a Slurpee. "I think I like Zach." She said, then started chewing on her straw.

"That's cute," I said, "He likes you too."

"HE DOES?" She smiled.

"Yes! Ever since like.. middle school!"

"People change, Aimee!"

"Shut up, I know Zach more than anyone else in this world. I would know." And I saw the long line of girls waiting for the Allstar show. They already began to open the doors and let people in.

"This is a long line!" May said, playing with her long black hair.

"Not really. This is the smallest a line can probably get on tour." I made my way to the front, "Excuse me, excuse me."

I heard some complaints on my way, like, "Stop cutting you whore!" Yeah, I didn't really give a fuck.

We made our way to the front of the stage and began rocking out to all of the songs Action Item played. May was a HUGE fan of Action Item, which was why I invited her. Then after switching sets, the boys finally began to play. Tonight they decided to actually start with Amy instead of A Different Side of Me.

"Who wants to be my Amy?" Zach yelled into the megaphone. A whole bunch of girls started pushing and raising their hands and yelling "Me! Me! Me!" Zach reached his hand out to May and she carefully climbed up to the stage. Cameron brought her the stool to sit on and then Zach started singing Amy to her.

"Set on this girl and I just can't show it," The crowd started singing along, "I'm taking my time, 'cause I don't wanna blow it. but I can't get her off of my mind."

After the meet and greet, the boys went up to May and I. "So, do you guys wanna grab something to eat?"

"Ummm, I can't say no to this. You guys will drag me anyway. May, you wanna go with us?" I replied.

"YES!" She said quickly.

"I guess she's coming along!" I smiled. Michael grabbed my hand and said, "We're not going to an arcade."

"Chill out, hon." I giggled.

Nathan said, "I want Cheetos."

"You always want Cheetos, bro." Cameron replied to him.

"What do YOU want?" Zach said, intertwining his fingers with May.

"Uhhhhh," She looked up at the sky, "I kinda wanna go to the park..."

"The park it is!" Zach said.

--

We drove to the park, and there was a playground there.

"IT'S A FUCKING SWING!" I yelled, running to the swings.

"Babe, you love swings!" Michael said.

"Well, duh!" I watched as Nathan hung off of the monkey bars by his feet. I fished my camera out and took a picture of it.

"Cute." Michael said, stealing my camera.

"Michael!" I chased after him, "That's like my baby!" I caught up to him and tried to take it, but he kept reaching up so I couldn't reach it. I was too short. Boo.

He finally gave it back, and I saw May and Zach sitting on a bench, pointing at the stars. I snuck up behind them and took a picture. "We're gonna have a picture like that." Michael whispered.

"Yeah, right." I whispered back, and kissed him. After I pulled away, I noticed Zach and May looking back at me, giving me the weirdest look ever. "I CREEP TOO, ZACH!" I yelled. He laughed at me.

--

May went up to me later that night, while I was sitting on a swing. The boys were going across the monkey bars. She sat in the seat next to me and said, "I'm dating Zach."

"Wait, what?" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, hi! May, this is the chapter you were waiting for ! Mmmmmk :)
Tell me if you like it or not. Thanks !

xoxxo,
Pam (: