Sequel: Save me.

If you catch me, will you let me down?

This is the end.

"You're moving back!?" Zach yelled excitedly in his phone.

"What what what?" Nathan said, sounding excited. In a fake, sarcastic way, of course.

"MAY!" I yelled from across the room, "You're going to UCSD?!"

"Hold on, lemme put you on speaker," Zach said.

"Hi guys!" May yelled.

"Suuup!" Michael yelled.

"Hi May!" Cameron said.

"So are you moving back to SD?" I said, shoving a stick of 5 Gum into my mouth.

"Yeah!" she said, "I'm so excited!"

"You should stay at my house!" I yelled.

"I should! Can I?"

"It's fine with my parents, of course!" I blew a bubble out of my gum.

"Sorry to burst your bubbles, but we have a flight to catch in a few minutes... So..." Cameron began to say. Before I knew it I already put my shoes on and was ready to go back home.

--

We got to the airport and while I boarded the plane I said to Zach, "Zach?"

"Hm?" He replied.

"Thanks for making this a memorable summer. You're seriously my best friend. And you're the best. I love you so so much."

"You're the best too," he said, grabbing my hand.

--

When we landed in San Diego, I passed out on the airport floor. "Home sweet San Diego!"

"Just one more show, then I can rest," Cameron sighed.

I groaned, "I can't live with any more concerts after this tour. WAIT, unless it's a Drake concert. Or Cudi."

"You're taking me," Nathan poked me in the stomach with his elbow.

"Of course I will."

"Come on, let's get food." Michael gestured me towards the exit.

"I'm so damn excited to get home," I said.

"Well we're pulling up to Zach's right now," Cameron said, taking a left at the corner I knew oh-so well. It was where I walked home from middle school, where I ran to when I was sad, and basically, it was just where I grew up. I noticed Zach's house immediately. Mine also. It was right behind his. I ran out of the car and took the key out of the plant (or as Zach would say, "foliage") and unlocked his door. I pretty much knew his house like the back of my hand.

We all ran upstairs to Zach's room.

Where I first met the boys.

"Isn't it weird how three years ago I met the boys here?" I looked at Zach's floral wallpaper (which I envied him of).

"Isn't it weird how this is the same room where I fell in love?" Michael kissed me on the cheek.

"Things can change a lot in three years," Nathan picked up an old picture frame of the four boys from a long, long time ago.

"It's so weird how we've all changed," Cameron said.

"Aww, you guys are gonna make me cry!" I said, faking a tear.

Zach held me close to him and said, "But there's gonna be one thing that would never change. And that's my best friend."

--

When we got to the venue, a huge line was already piling up and I stayed outside. California sun, for the win.

"Hey, you're Aimee!" someone touched my shoulder and I immediately turned around. It was May. She wasn't supposed to fly in until tomorrow.

"May!" I yelled and hugged her. "I thought you weren't supposed to fly in until tomorrow!"

"Well, I got here early. But don't tell Zach," she said, winking.

"Got it," I grabbed her hand, "Let's go surprise your boyfriend."

"After the show!" she said.

I sighed, "Fine. Wanna grab some In N Out? Show's not starting for a while now."

"Yeah!"

We walked to In N Out, and just caught up with each other for a good hour and a half.

"Oh my God, are you serious?!" I said, laughing. May was telling me a story about how Cameron embarrassed Zach over video chat (you don't wanna know).

"We should skip the show tonight," May said, "shopping?"

"YES. I am so fucking tired of concerts. I never thought I'd say that, but I am." I sipped on my raspberry tea.

So, May and I ditched the show. We went shopping. When the show was over we went back to In N Out, thinking the boys were there.

They were.

We walked in and Zach's face lit up, "May."

"Zachy!" She flew into his arms.

"I've missed you," he said, smiling.

I sat on Michael's lap, "Awww, Mikey they're so cute!"

"GET SOME ZACH!" Michael, Nathan, and Cameron shouted.

"You guys are silly," I laughed.

"Well, tour is over. It's time to kick back and relax," Cameron said.

"With my girlfriend!" Zach added.

"And with mine," Michael kissed me.

"...And with my Cheetos," Nathan added.

The whole table bursted into laughter. This summer was truly the best.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I decided to end it. Boo hoo.
Idk if I should make another part of it or not, so it's gonna be up to you guys ! (comment?)
So, yeah, tell me if I should make another part of this story or not.

xoxxo, Pam (: