Sequel: Save me.

If you catch me, will you let me down?

I know you'll be worth it.

“Sacramento bound ! Hit me up (:” I tweeted.

Zach looked over at my phone, “Tweeting again?”

“You know it.” I replied to him.

Nathan turned around, “What’s up with you guys and Twitter?”

“I dunno, I talk to a lot of people on there. And plus, I’m hanging out with Lenay in Sac so.. yeah. I’m tweeting her.” I tapped away on my phone and picked at my Skin-It, which was coming off.

“She cute?” Michael asked.

“Mhm,” I nodded, “She’s really pretty. Brown hair, green eyes, Hello Kitty tat on her back. I’ve known her since first grade.”

“OH! I remember Lenay! I pulled her hair in second grade!” The lightbulb in Zach’s head obviously went on.

“She sounds pretty.” Nathan said.

“She parties hard though.” I said.

“Oh my gosh, I totally remember that one time in tenth grade when she made you take a shot!” Zach laughed.

“Oh shit, I am NEVER taking another one again… The day after that was not my best friend at all.” I giggled a bit.

“You people are so weird.” Michael added.

“Oh and like YOU’RE NOT?” I continued to try and peel off my skin-it.

“By the way, don’t peel that!” Michael said, “I like it!”

“Of course you would! It’s blue Hundreds jags! Plus, I might get a Stussy one soon. Dunno. Gotta ask my moms.”

“But you’re 20?”

“I STILL NEED TO ASK MY PARENTS OKAY?!” I kicked his seat.

“Dayum, my bad!” He said.

I smiled at him slightly, and he winked at me.



“Alright you guys! Get up! Come on! We’re at the hotel!” Cameron said.

“Hmm?” I woke up, my hair a mess. “Oh, hi Cameron.” I got up, checked in, and when I got to my hotel room, I couldn’t fall back asleep. I pulled my laptop out and logged onto Twitter. First thing I see: MichaelAllStar Night! Sweet dreams :)

I quickly typed back, “You would !”

My phone started vibrating. “New text from Michaellllllllllllllllllllllll.” It said.

Him: You WOULD tweet me!
Me: Well you would tweet in the first place ;)
Him: Balee dat.
Me: Go to sleeeeeeep.
Him: You first.
Me: But i’m not tired. (:
Him: Oh now you using smileys on me? Aha.
Me: Why are you so lame?
Him: Why are you?
Me: Because I have so much swagger that it goes up into lameness.
Him: That shit doesnt make sense.
Me: GO TO SLEEP THEN.
Him: Nope :)
Me: Yup.
Him: I like you.
Me: I know. Now go to sleep. You need rest. Big day tomorrow :)
Him: NO
Me: Stop being hard headed, just go to sleep ! Haha. If I tell you i like you back will you sleep?
Him: Yuuuup!
Me: Okay. I like you back :3 Now goodnight little boy.



Michael smiled at me, “So do I get to meet your friend?”

I continued to straighten my hair, “Maybe. Why?”

“She seems cute.” He replied.

Zach chuckled, “Not if she hates you.”

“Zach. She DOES NOT hate you! She just.. had problems with you.”

“So she hated him!” Nathan added.

I fluffed my hair with my hands, “Well fuck, my hair isn’t straightening right. Can someone hand me my beanie?”

Michael ran his hands through my bag, “This one?” He pulled out a navy blue beanie.

“Yes,” I reached out for it, but he kept pulling his hand away. “Michael Martinez give me my beanie!” I jumped, trying to reach for it. “DAMN IT YOU’RE JUST LIKE MY BROTHER.”

He smiled, “Sorry!” And he put it on my head.

I adjusted it, “You really don’t know how to put a beanie on a girl.”

“Come on you guys! We gotta get to the venue!” Cameron rushed us all out of there.

“Fine Mr. Pushy!” I said jokingly, then hugged Cameron.

When we got to the venue, Lenay immediately noticed me. “AIMEE!” She ran up to me and hugged me very tightly.

“Oww! You just totally squished my boobs!” I whined. The boys just all looked at me weird.

Lenay shot a glare at Zach. “Oh. Hey Zach.” She said coolly.

He waved, “Hi Lenay.”

“Aye shawtayyy!” Michael definitely turned on his game for her.

She smiled, “I’m Lenay. You are?”

Lenay got every guy she wanted. Maybe that’s why I was kinda happy she moved junior year.

He smiled back at her, “Michael. Michael Martinez. I play swag.. I mean drums in Allstar Weekend.”

“Cute,” She flipped her hair back.

Zach grabbed my cold hand tightly, assuring me everything’s gonna be okay. I looked at him with my eyes wide.

He whispered, “Everything will be okay Aims. You know it.”

After soundcheck, I went out for some sushi with Lenay.

"You know that Michael guy is kinda cute.." She said, trying to pick up her California Roll with chopsticks.

I bit my lip, "Yeah.." I trailed off, thinking about him.

"Aimee? Are you okay? You don't like Michael, do you?" She snapped her fingers in front of my face.

I pushed my plate of sushi away, because I lost my appetite. "No, I don't. Why?"

"I was thinking of maybe asking him out sometime."

I choked on my water, "W-w-what?!"

"Yeah, he's really cute!" She said, and then grabbed my hand, "Come on. I'm taking you shopping."

I checked my phone, "Lenay I really wanna go, but I have to go to their show tonight. I promised them."

Her face dropped, "Oh. Okay! It was super nice seeing you today Aimee." Then she gave me a hug.

I lied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh and yes, I lied to her about going to the show if you didn't know. HAHAHA.
Anyways, leave me comments? I'd lovelovelove that. Thank you<3
OH AND..

GO BUY SUDDENLY YOURS ! IT'S AMAZING.
GO BUY IT.
DO IT.