In Love and Lovin' It

Chapter One

Delilah's POV

Making sure my hair and outfit was perfect, I looked into my full length mirror and examined my reflection. Slowly making a 360 turn, I smiled. I was quite pleased with my appearance. My blonde hair loosely hung down and my bangs were clipped with a large pink bow. I had a tight knit yellow shirt on and my favorite pair of skinny jeans.

Grabbing my phone, I flipped it open and rapidly began texting my best friend, Alyss. I sent her a quick message asking her where she was at. Closing the phone back, I plopped down on her plush bed before hastily getting back on her feet.

I could not hold back my excitement an further. Lucky for me, I was home alone. I felt like twirling around and telling everybody that I was going to a Justin Bieber concert with my best friend. Deciding that I would probably get hot and bothered, I took a deep breath and sat beside my beloved window. The glass window had a beautiful view of the driveway and of the surrounding neighborhood. I often found herself gazing out of the window when I was feeling down or was simply just bored. After looking out the window for a few seconds, my jaw dropped.

A limo was pulling up her driveway. Not just any limo. A white one.

Laughing, I shook my head and already knew who it was. Only Alyss had the nerve to pull into a suburban area in a white limo. Or as Alyss would call it, a pimp limo.

Locking the front door, I made my way down the driveway. Shaking my head, I smiled. The limo parked outside of the grand house. It looked out of place.

The window of the extravagant automobile rolled down. “Like the ride?” Alyss asked with a slight smirk on her face.

“I think you might have the wrong address.”

“Shut up and get in!”

Giggling, I opened up Alyss’ car door and climbed in. Closing the door, I took in the view. The limo was all decked out in svelte leather, there was two small televisions on each side, and there was even a small refrigerator. I gazed in amazement. “How did you even manage to get this? Or even pull all of this off?” I asked as soon as the limo began driving away to their destination.

“Ah, don’t ask questions silly,” Alyss said. She shook her head and her curly brown hair bounced around. “How many times are we going to able to see the one and only Justin Bieber? We might as well pull all the strings and have the time of our lives.”

Agreeing, I relaxed into the leather seat and tossed back my head. “You’re right bestie. Oh, how right you are.” Placing my hands behind my head, I leaned back and stretched out my long legs. “I wonder how awesome the concert will be?”

“Do I even have to answer that Del? It’s freakin’ Justin Bieber! The one and only. You know that this concert is going to be the best night of our lives.”

“Ahh! I know. I’m just so excited.” I exclaimed. Closing my eyes, I imagined all the wonders and possibilities that the concert would hold.
---

“I can’t believe we’re finally here!” Alyss said while jumping up and down.

“I still can’t believe that we have front row tickets!” I said in amazement.

Alyss and I were currently tightening up our wristbands signifying that we were front row people. The bright neon orange bracelet contrasted against my pale skin, but it deeply complemented with Alyss’ tan skin. Jumping up and down with excitement, neither of us could hold back our excitement. Along with the other thousands of screaming girls, nobody could wait any longer. Just when we thought we were going to burst from anticipation, the lights dimmed and a bright shining light illuminated the stage.

Justin Bieber walked out on the stage. Anything was possible now.

Grabbing Alyss’ arm to hold myself up so that I wouldn’t fall from being starstruck, I could feel my heart beating a thousand miles per second.

I knew that this night would be life changing.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)