Status: Updating regularly.:-). After work of course.:-)

Karma's a Bitch

Chapter Twenty-Eight

The next day, there was honk outside the castle.
“What?” Mel asked groggily.
“Wake up, my lovely bride-to-be. You have a visitor.” Shane purred in Mel’s ear.
“Who would be getting me up at….12 pm! WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP SOONER! The whole day is wasted! WASTED!” Mel scurried out of the bed, quickly scooping up the clothes she set out the night before ,and ran into to bathroom to change.
She threw on the clothes and ran a brush through her hair, throwing it up in a messy pony-tail.
She ran out the door, not wanting to keep whoever her visitor was waiting.
“See ya, sexy!” Shane called after her.
She quickly ran back into the room, gave him a peck, patted his cheek, and replied, ‘You too, yummy-licious.’” leaving him speechless.
She flashed him a saucy grin as the ran out the door.

*Downstairs in the Foyer*

When Mel opened the door, she wasn’t expecting to see who she saw.
Aunt Lola.
“AUNT LOLA!!!” Mel shouted and they tackled each other in a hug.
“I heard Shane proposed.”
“Yeah, it was so romantic…”
“I know, dear. He ran the idea by me first to make sure you would like it.”
Mel huffed. “You two talk and I never see it.”
“He is my prince, he can communicate to anyone who is in his kingdom telepathically.”
“Well isn’t he special.” Mel made a silly face, and Aunt Lola laughed.
“I’ve missed you, Mel, dear. Now, are you ready for that lingerie shopping trip?”
Oh, no.

*Victoria’s Secret (Unfortunately)*

“How about this one?”
“Aunt Lola, that is not legal. ANYWHERE.” Mel replied, cringing at the sight of a pink bikini and thong number, connected by a string that would go down her stomach.
The “bikini” was a strap of fabric that would circle around her but was about an inch tall.
Like that would cover anything.
And the thong was a…thong.
Aunt Lola put it up, and shuffled around the other clothes racks.
“What about this one?”
I have a feeling I should have stayed asleep… Mel thought, sighing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Subscriptions? Love?
Come on, who expected Aunt Lola to be back?