Did you ever think this would Happen?

A new town, a new place and a new life.

"Plane headed to Chicago will be delayed" the speaker announced.

"Oh great!" I think to myself, "Meagan will be REAL impressed!"

I take out my old school flip phone, you know the one with the antenna, no camera and is industrictable? Yes, that is my phone. But what is a girl going to university with a minimum pay job supposed to do? When my good one broke, this was my back up, it does it's job so I guess it's ok.

Anywho, I looked up Meagan's number and pressed the send message button then typed, "plane delayed, they didn't say for how long so if you are waiting for me, sorry hoe :)". I laughed as I sent the message.

I've know Meagan since the second day of grade nine, since then we have been inseparable. We were best friends, we always had classes together and if we didn't we would move our schedule around to make sure we did. We were not the most popular kids but no one really hated us. I had more people hate me because I'm a little louder and say what I want to say and don't really care.

Meagan invited me to stay with her this summer. I thought it would be awesome but I didn't have the money so she actually set up a fund for me, her, my parents and I would put however much money we had at the end of the day into the jar, I swear she just shoved 100s in there so I could make it. Must be nice having rich parents ehh Meg! Well we eventually got enough and I promised both of theI would pay them back as soon as possible!

Me and Meg chose different path for post secondary education. I went to the university of Toronto and she we to the university of Chicago. We both laughed that we got to cities with hockey teams. But, we loved hockey. I was a Pittsburgh penguin fan, and her, she actually was a Chicago Blackhawks fan, so when she got accepted there she couldn't say no.

It's been months since we have seen each other, last time was Christmas. And that was 6 months ago. Good thing we always kept in touch or that would have been bad, I need my best friend.

I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at the screen, it was Meagan. "Well Jon and I will be waiting, unless we get bored and leave :P"

Oh yeah, Jon. Meg's moved in with this guy named Jon. They have been going out for 7 months now. I don't know much about him. But I know Meagan has really fallen for him, she is literally head over heels for him. I think it's rather adorable. But I still have not even seen a picture of him. Oh well I bet they look cute together.

Wow, I realized that about 45 minutes have gone by when they announced that my plane was going to leave.

The last thought that left my head before I boarded the plane was " Wow, it's good to be gone for a while".
♠ ♠ ♠
first chapter. Is it good? i hope so. Leave comments if you like it or if you dont.

Plus, is it October yet?